test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,273 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Bugga! Poor old ginger minge! same leg as last time I wonder?

Same knee, the right one :(

Kevin De Bruyne could be out for four months after suffering knee injury in training

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/15/kevin-de-bruyne-could-two-months-suffering-knee-injury-training/

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Same knee, the right one :(

Kevin De Bruyne could be out for four months after suffering knee injury in training

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/15/kevin-de-bruyne-could-two-months-suffering-knee-injury-training/

Going to be out 3 or 4 months then eh? Dont like seeing players injured and they got backups but they will be missing our midfield!

City will be fine. De Bruyne is a brilliant player but Bernardo Silva has shown he is more than capable of playing in that role and excelling. If the community shield and also the game against Arsenal is anything to go by Silva's performances probably would have kept him in the team anyway. Scary how they can just lose somebody like De Bruyne to injury and pop somebody in as good as him or even play Gundogan in that position. Crazy squad depth.

Footballers must be the only people who are minted but dress like twats. Those two look like a couple of high school kids I thought the strapping round De Bruyne's leg was a fashion thing:) like the bloke's holes in his jeans which is a shit look and only looks good on women.

OneMoSalah likes this

On 8/16/2018 at 0:51 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

Footballers must be the only people who are minted but dress like twats. Those two look like a couple of high school kids I thought the strapping round De Bruyne's leg was a fashion thing:) like the bloke's holes in his jeans which is a shit look and only looks good on women.

i guess you've never seen how nba players are dressed

On 17.8.2018 at 9:47 PM, the wes said:

It's getting boring that story KDB keeps bringing it up 

Thats because kdb is a very boring guy..said so himself spending his leisure time at home actively recovering. Model.professional tho. Still absolutely mind boggling how Mourinho passed on Salah and kdb argaubly the 2 best players in the league while spensing 200m on those donkeys Pogba and Lukaku. I wish he never had come back. Might not have won the league in 2015 but we would have had our team set for years.

Johnnyeye likes this

sorry for bringing this shit up again, i was just watching highlights of our win vs Schalke a couple of seasons ago on the Chelsea page, damn, what could have been... our board can fuck off :cry:

dont even get me started on Salah too, no buy back clauses was a major fuck up.

IMG_1135.PNG

On 17/08/2018 at 2:30 PM, mccg said:

Kevin De Bruyne hits out at Jose Mourinho

Mourinho just stopped his career

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/kevin-de-bruyne-hits-out-at-jose-mourinho/

Just goes on and on grrrrr

End of the day he can keep digging this up, more people will remember Mourinho in 20 years than De Bruyne. Don't get this De Bruyne being considered in all time PL team carry on that was going on last season too... load of shite.