test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,339 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Stats said:

This just hurts too much to see. Such a quality player. Fuck you Mourinho seriously.

Hes a class above.

Stats likes this

On 6-4-2016 at 1:21 AM, special Eden said:

Wake the f*** up!  Mourinho didn't sell him! Maybe he didn't see KDB as a starter, but it was De bruyne who couldn't live with fighting for the spot… So he wanted away!  Mourinho said that they must not sell him, but that they could send him on loan!

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2015-2016/jose-mourinho-begged-chelsea-not-to-sell-de-bruyne_sto4961797/story.shtml

Its the same story with Lukaku!

But i understand its must be hard for the club when we get massive bids for young players that aint starters… Should they loan they out or sell.(maybe the players don't want go on loan, and ask for them to be sold?)  Its easy now to say that we have done a huge mistake!

Yes Mourinho begged the board to not sell de bruyne meanwhile giving him no fair chance at all. very likely... not.

Spoiler

<_<

The Mak likes this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Does he now have better stats in one season so far at City than Oscar does since he moved here? Pathetic.

Everyone here knows I loved José, but this will go down as a legendary fuck up. Refused to play him even after he was our best player in that preseason because he was "poor in training." He's now one of the 3-5 best players in the Premier League and playing for a rival. Decided to build the team around Oscar who hasn't developed at all and may have regressed in his time at Chelsea.

Imagine how good he's going to look next seaso under Pep... :(

This is why it was good he was sacked.

He was not good for youth and not good for long term.

I still believe that Chelsea want long term, but if we have a bad season don't drag us to the mud like he did.

One  bad season should not bring us to relegation zone overnight.

11Drogba likes this

75 mil repaid in one match. This time he got one over on Di Maria, congrats.

Apart from that, lots of knee-jerk from the usual suspects who already knew from the very first day that De Bruyne would become world class. :)

3 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

75 mil repaid in one match. This time he got one over on Di Maria, congrats.

Apart from that, lots of knee-jerk from the usual suspects who already knew from the very first day that De Bruyne would become world class. :)

he was already good at Werder Bremen. A lot of people was excited about him but what Mourinho did?

Put him in the bench, promised to play him and hardly did.

Yeah thank Mourinho, genius!

The Mak, Stats, 11Drogba and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

he was already good at Werder Bremen. A lot of people was excited about him but what Mourinho did?

Put him in the bench, promised to play him and hardly did.

Yeah thank Mourinho, genius!

he was motm in his full debut too. but jose knows best. got to build the team around golden boy

Beigl likes this

1 minute ago, Azpinator said:

I always thought it was:

Hazard vs Schurrle for the left spot
Oscar vs Mata for the middle spot
Willian vs KDB for the right spot

But whatever.

I'm still a big fan of Kevin, I kinds knew this would happen the minute we sold him. I remember members here bashing him after some League Cup performances, saying he's not Chelsea level, he can't pass for his life.. etc. I bet most of those people backed Jose's decisions back then, even mocking KDB and Mata for the sake of it, and many of those have different opinions now. Congratulations!

well, you take someone out of the team without justification, and chuck them on some league 1 cowfield 3 months later... the passing is going to be off

MCM4PR3Z, Stats, The Mak and 1 other like this

thats now 16 goals and 15 assists in 34 app in all competition this season..so effective ,

but we all know mou needs just 10 minutes to judge  a player sigh....

Mustafa likes this

Just now, Azpinator said:

I always thought it was:

But whatever.

I'm still a big fan of Kevin, I kinds knew this would happen the minute we sold him. I remember members here bashing him after some League Cup performances, saying he's not Chelsea level, he can't pass for his life.. etc. I bet most of those people backed Jose's decisions back then, even mocking KDB and Mata for the sake of it, and many of those have different opinions now. Congratulations!

Same here. I distinctly remember posting my disappointment when we sold Kev. That we would regret it later on.

With Lukaku I'll admit that I wasn't sad to see him go, but De Bruyne will be a constant, painful reminder for years to come of what a massive mistake we've made. Only thing that can let us get over it is if we sign someone near his level to replace Oscar.

3 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

I always thought it was:

But whatever.

I tell you what I remember. KDB impressing in pre-season and then bossed our first game of the season against Hull at a young age. He obivously had 1 bad game after and one gaainst Swindon about couple weeks later but it was clear he had talent from the go. But Mourinho being the person he is and not giving a fuck about the future, made a mistake and it has shot us in the foot. I never wanted him gone because I knew he was going to be a quality player. No other manager would have got rid of him and Lukaku the way Mourinho did. You have to give them game time to prove themselves.

Can you imagine what Mourinho would do if he had the likes of Kane and Alli at his disposal.

The Mak and 11Drogba like this

1 minute ago, Stats said:

I tell you what I remember. KDB impressing in pre-season and then bossed our first game of the season against Hull at a young age. He obivously had 1 bad game after and one gaainst Swindon about couple weeks later but it was clear he had talent from the go. But Mourinho being the person he is and not giving a fuck about the future, made a mistake and it has shot us in the foot. I never wanted him gone because I knew he was going to be a quality player. No other manager would have got rid of him and Lukaku the way Mourinho did. You have to give them game time to prove themselves.

Can you imagine what Mourinho would do if he had the likes of Kane and Alli at his disposal.

I think Kevin put it perfectly himself a while ago when he said that because he wasn't a big name or an expensive signing Chelsea didn't give him a fair chance. He wasn't a big exotic, famous name like Oscar or even Schürrle at the time.

Azpinator, Fernando, Stats and 1 other like this