test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,194 posts in this topic

I can see De Bruyne becoming our new Damien Duff.

Never going to be a Messi or Ronaldo but fits in to the team almost perfectly, so thats Duff finally replaced after 5 and a half years(effectively 6 given the loan back), now we just need to find someone to replace Robben.

I can see De Bruyne becoming our new Damien Duff.

Never going to be a Messi or Ronaldo but fits in to the team almost perfectly, so thats Duff finally replaced after 5 and a half years(effectively 6 given the loan back), now we just need to find someone to replace Robben.

Why because they both have blonde hair ? Duff was a lot faster and a better dribbler and a lot more of a winger. Kevin has a very good touch and first time passing and a decent cross. They are very different ! Oh yeah Kevin has one of the best long shots in Europe too :D

Melanicus and LDN Blue like this

I think he will be very effective if we play to his strengths instead of playing him as a touch line winger because he just ain't fast enough. His technical ability is awesome and i would like to see him in a more central role, that's probably why i was not very keen on him because Mata needs to play in a central role too and I really wanted a pure winger.

Welcome Kevin! with Kalou and Malouda probably leaving at the end of the season, I just hope that you get a real chance next season.

Why everyone is saying he's winger? He isn't. He's attacking midfielder, who can play anywhere upfront.

Anyways... Welcome Kevin! :cfc:

He played as a winger at Genk. He can beat a man and send a cross. That's a winger if you ask me...

Right type of player, good price, promising age.

Welcome to the club Kevin.

I'd take all the reports of him doing a Courtois with a pinch of salt as the journos may well be recycling articles.

Any reports on his wages? Can't imagine him being over ~40k per week.

Listening him and Lukaku speak, I'm now even more surprised at Lukaku's english.. zero or minimum Belgian accent whatsoever, while you can distinctly hear KDB rubbing that 'R' like Belgians do. Anyway, welcome Kevin :)

Listening him and Lukaku speak, I'm now even more surprised at Lukaku's english.. zero or minimum Belgian accent whatsoever, while you can distinctly hear KDB rubbing that 'R' like Belgians do. Anyway, welcome Kevin :)

Hehe , And did you know De bruyne is 50% english ? :P His mom is from england , his grandparents live in England , in London. One of the reasons he wanted to play here , so his grandparents can come watch him.

Hehe , And did you know De bruyne is 50% english ? :P His mom is from england , his grandparents live in England , in London. One of the reasons he wanted to play here , so his grandparents can come watch him.

almost like Mata

Why because they both have blonde hair ? Duff was a lot faster and a better dribbler and a lot more of a winger. Kevin has a very good touch and first time passing and a decent cross. They are very different ! Oh yeah Kevin has one of the best long shots in Europe too :D

Dare I suggest more of a Gronkjaer than Duff (with hopefully more reliability and consistency)

Just went to watch some Chelsea training pics from gettyimages and Kevin De Bruyne Chelsea signing pictures comes up! Wow, I like this kid a lot!

Welcome to Chelsea!

I'm beginning to think you are Lukaku, from the way you keep saying little trivias like the one I've highlighted :lol::D

I'm beginning to think you are Lukaku, from the way you keep saying little trivias like the one I've highlighted :lol::D

Can you imagine we had our player as a member on the forum?

:fainthv9:

Can you imagine we had our player as a member on the forum?

:fainthv9:

Would be quite funny, escpecially the younger ones.