test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Kevin de Bruyne

Started by BlueLion.,

8,194 posts in this topic

Chelsea have today completed the signing of Kevin de Bruyne from KRC Genk on a 5.5-year-long contract.

0,,10268~10438825,00.jpg

The winger will be loaned back to the Belgian champions until June, at which point he will begin his career with the Blues.

Click here to view the article.

Sh0n3x, Rambo, Hamilton and 1 other like this

I can see De Bruyne becoming our new Damien Duff.

Never going to be a Messi or Ronaldo but fits in to the team almost perfectly, so thats Duff finally replaced after 5 and a half years(effectively 6 given the loan back), now we just need to find someone to replace Robben.

Fernando likes this

Chelsea's Director said he thinks that Chelsea's plan for Kevin is to do the same as with Courtois. Loan him again next year.

But that's how Chelsea sees it now. I think this will be decided based on his pre-season.

In my opinion sell Kalouda come the end of the season and bump De Bruyne up to the first team squad, hes won the Belgian League and played In the Champions League so its not like he needs to start in the reserves, maybe see how he fares in pre season first but I really don't think we can afford to send him out again after this season :clown:

Welcome to the Chelsea Kevin and all the best in your career!

Finally a true winger has come to the Bridge.

Only an hour late... an improvement.

Gourlay's FIFA crashed so he updated it earlier then usual :ph34r:

Welcome to Chelsea Kevin! I'm sure I'm not the only one a bit frustrated that he's going back to genk for the rest of the season. I hope that's not the end of signings for us today.

Finally a true winger has come to the Bridge.

Why everyone is saying he's winger? He isn't. He's attacking midfielder, who can play anywhere upfront.

Anyways... Welcome Kevin! :cfc:

laura90 and Kieran. like this