test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madmax

Rumoured Paul Pogba

Started by Madmax,

5,371 posts in this topic

pay them what they demand. mikel+5/10mil. or 15-20mil.

Doubt that would be nearly enough. They'd probably demand enormous, wonder kid type cash for him. Like Hazard money.

Doubt that would be nearly enough. They'd probably demand enormous, wonder kid type cash for him. Like Hazard money.

Worth it.

No time for non sense bids come January. Its a fucking jungle out there with all the Arab money.

hmmm!!! maybe!!! not sure. he definitely is not a wonderkid, and we dont want him THAT BADLY. 20 mil or at max 25 mil has to be the limit.

but he is really good. pogba-rambo pivot would be phenomenol.

hmmm!!! maybe!!! not sure. he definitely is not a wonderkid, and we dont want him THAT BADLY. 20 mil or at max 25 mil has to be the limit.

but he is really good. pogba-rambo pivot would be phenomenol.

Honestly we do need him that badly... We've been needing a class DM for quite some time

I've been impressed by this kid every time I've seen him. Would be a great fit in our midfield. Plus, it would piss off United fans to see him here as most I know were pissed off that he was sold. That's a bonus.

kellzfresh likes this

Honestly we do need him that badly... We've been needing a class DM for quite some time

we do need a DM but would u buy pogba for something like 30-35mil? even 25 mil is a stretch, i feel.

we do need a DM but would u buy pogba for something like 30-35mil? even 25 mil is a stretch, i feel.

Given today's market I'd go up to 35M tops. Yeah, he's probably not worth it yet, but he will be and it would feel good to rub him in United's face... That alone is worth 10M :D

didierforever likes this

That's a nice bit of gamble to make IMO after all the shit transfers we've made in the past.

We can't afford to let teams like City buy him who already have a solid centre midfield at their disposal.

I'd have any of Vidal/Gündogan/Witsel over Pogba. Gündogan especially. We'd be nearly unstoppable with he and Ramires in midfield.

Tell that to Klopp. They're never gonna sell

That's a nice bit of gamble to make IMO after all the shit transfers we've made in the past.

We can't afford to let teams like City buy him who already have a solid centre midfield at their disposal.

thats a bit harsh on our board. except for the striker region, our transfers have been pretty good.

city just bought fernandinho for 40mil. yaya is one of the best CMs in the world. with the likes of garcia, rodwell on the bench, pogba will be stupid to choose city over us.

Given today's market I'd go up to 35M tops. Yeah, he's probably not worth it yet, but he will be and it would feel good to rub him in United's face... That alone is worth 10M :D

who can argue with that. :D

thats a bit harsh on our board. except for the striker region, our transfers have been pretty good.

city just bought fernandinho for 40mil. yaya is one of the best CMs in the world. with the likes of garcia, rodwell on the bench, pogba will be stupid to choose city over us.

That's what i said, but that is not gonna prevent City from thrashing out money for him.

Not just City, we might face competition from Arsenal and United as well. Not to forget PSG, Monaco, etc...

That's what i said, but that is not gonna prevent City from thrashing out money for him.

Not just City, we might face competition from Arsenal and United as well. Not to forget PSG, Monaco, etc...

we will face competition to sign any good player.

but the only teams who are in actual need of pogba in us or united.

dont know much about monaco but psg would be awesome with a pivot of veratti-pogba. he would be a nice strong buy for them. plus he is french so would make even more sense for him.

arsenal definitely wont go for him. ramsey, wilshere, with arteta and flamini and diaby on the injury list.

still am not convinced that city would go after him

Pogba is amazing. Every time i watch him i just cant believe United let him go so easily, they realy lost a world class Midfielder for free, and his future is unbelievable.

For our midfield, when we have Ramires, i would prefer someone like Gundogan who is a real DLP. Thing is there arent many "Gundogans", so if we cant get him, a try at Pogba would be a right move. Because although he's talked about as a DM, he do have the skills to control a midfield when he's very gifted on the ball with great passing and vision. It would be tremendous to have him.

Errm, guys:

"I am trying to think what will be of us in two or three years' time if we get a massive offer for one of the best talents we have today, Pogba, the French 20-year-old.

Absolutely NO chance Pogba is going to leave Juve anytime soon. It was just an example Agnelli was using. He could have said the same about Vidal or Asamoah.