test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Madmax

Rumoured Paul Pogba

Started by Madmax,

5,371 posts in this topic

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/1/15/2709571/potential-chelsea-fc-transfer-target-paul-pogba

Don't know how reliable that source is, same could be said of 99% other media outlets though.

I keep hearing good things about him but admittedly haven't seen him in action.

Pogba's a really good player, I'd be more than surprised if United were to let him go if I'm honest.

Ravel Morrison is more likely. Absolute gem of a player, contract rebel, likely to be sold.. Let's do it.

Why should we try to buy another youngster if our own youth players don't get enough playing time?!

I've seen him in the two games we played against United in the FA youth Cup. I gotta admit he caught my eye and I thought he was one of the very best players on the field. If we have an opportunity to sign him, we should try to get him !

Shonex : Ferguson won't have his saying, Pogba will leave for free.

SeB likes this

Pogba's a really good player, I'd be more than surprised if United were to let him go if I'm honest.

Ravel Morrison is more likely. Absolute gem of a player, contract rebel, likely to be sold.. Let's do it.

Morrison ,,,,NEVER ...Pogba might be a good steal

Morrison ,,,,NEVER ...Pogba might be a good steal

Morrison's a great player, potential to be one of the best in the world. His temperament & attitude on the other hand..

Morrison's a great player, potential to be one of the best in the world. His temperament & attitude on the other hand..

yeah, a lot of talk that he is uncontrollable and runs with a bad crowd (other than manure). Not sure Avb would want or need that in the dressing room

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli admits they would be unable to keep hold of former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba if a big offer came in.

The 20-year-old swapped the north west of England for Turin last summer, departing Old Trafford on a free transfer having grown disillusioned with life under then manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

Pogba has impressed in Italy, becoming a first-team regular with the Old Lady, and made his debut for France earlier this year.

Juventus are said to be close to agreeing fresh terms with Pogba, but president Agnelli admits if a huge bid came in they would not be able to keep hold of him.

"If I was to judge it from a footballers' point of view, Italy is no longer the final destination but a transit destination," he said of the fall in Serie A's standing at the Leaders in Football conference.

"I am trying to think what will be of us in two or three years' time if we get a massive offer for one of the best talents we have today, Pogba, the French 20-year-old.

"Would we be able to retain him? I don't know. I don't think at the moment we have the strength to retain such a player.

"Look at what happened to AC Milan. They had to give away Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to pay the cheques.

"At the end of the day you can be attractive, but you also need to have the economic strength."

Can't get any better than this. Sign him up.