test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Gary Cahill

Started by BlueLion.,

3,631 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

Our worst CB and it's not even close. Can't keep possession, has shit positioning, is afraid of tackling. Is there any other CB more limited than Cahill playing for a big club regularly?

None , he won the lottery coming to Chelsea. Could be playing for Brighton right now, and not look out of place. He was dogshit at Bolton and he's dogshit now. Never had a top game in his life. Give him away for free

Needs to be tested for recreational drugs as he looks like he's missing a lot of brain cells atm.

His decision making is piss poor.  I think you can point to mistakes he made in both goals.  And that's just this game.

If I was the manager, after the 3rd misplaced pass and near giveway as the last man again, I would have substituted luiz in for him before the end of the first half.  

He's either just an unintelligent man or lacks any humility to take ownership and learn from his mistakes.  

2 hours ago, Beigl said:

Who would have thought back in 2012 that he would start alongside Luiz in 2016? 

I know it's hard to believe that we won the CL with Luiz and cahill has are two centre backs against a good Bayern Munich team :blink: 

Edited by the wes
Beigl likes this

He was signed as a squad player that for whatever reason Jose made an untouchable, one of his poorest decisions.

Then Hiddink best move was benching him until unfortunate circumstances got him back in by default.

Hopefully his days as a starter is over now, 4th choice he should be in this set up.

Fernando and Amblève. like this

Come one guys, Cahill was far from terrible today. Lets use those posts when he is actually bad. The team today was shit due to losing the controle in the midfield, and Cahill did not wrong in both goals from Liverpool.

3 hours ago, Henrique said:

Come one guys, Cahill was far from terrible today. Lets use those posts when he is actually bad. The team today was shit due to losing the controle in the midfield, and Cahill did not wrong in both goals from Liverpool.

Aside from leaving 3 Liverpool players onside to score the first you mean?! Watch it again - our line is clear and well done aside from Cahill being asleep.

While I agree he want terrible he wasn't good either.

13 hours ago, lucio said:

None , he won the lottery coming to Chelsea. Could be playing for Brighton right now, and not look out of place. He was dogshit at Bolton and he's dogshit now. Never had a top game in his life. Give him away for free

Agree with that first part. Gary is one of those players who has just been very fortunate. These types of players somehow end up at a top side but when they leave it's always for a midtable or relegation side. He could've easily been playing for a team like Stoke or Swansea these past 4/5 years. He must have a good agent.

Peace., Amblève., Tomo and 1 other like this

To be fair, at the moment there are no one that Cahill could be dropped for. I really really hope that Zouma recovers well, we're going to need him. Though Zouma is not as good as some made him out to be, he's miles ahead of Cahill.

DYC. and the wes like this

9 hours ago, Blue Gino said:

British pundits like Neville give Luiz stick but not a peep out of them about Cahill.

Still waiting for one to criticise Rooney tbh.. 

xPetrCechx likes this