The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be skipping this one unless it's a vast improvement over FM2013, which was garbage.

IMO it's a design issue they've got: morale plays too big a part over quality which artificially adds randomness to the game. Too many injuries, too many one on one misses by top strikers. Hope fm2014 improves over the prior release because the game was unplayable (long term).

I'll be skipping this one unless it's a vast improvement over FM2013, which was garbage.

IMO it's a design issue they've got: morale plays too big a part over quality which artificially adds randomness to the game. Too many injuries, too many one on one misses by top strikers. Hope fm2014 improves over the prior release because the game was unplayable (long term).

Ive been playing every single one since cm95 ... Fm2013 was major crap I thought. So ... I am waiting on comments: how good is 2014?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ive been playing every single one since cm95 ... Fm2013 was major crap I thought. So ... I am waiting on comments: how good is 2014?

Pretty much same old, but now they've simplified tactics by removing the sliders. It needs a patch tbh, I'd wait until a major patch has come out as the games are pretty random atm.

I've managed to win the PL and CL consistenty though but mostly due to a downloaded tactic and corner exploit :x

Improvement on 13. Transfer system is upgraded but quite unrealistic. I was able to sign Pjanic, Chadli, Flamini at Aston Villa. Don't really like the tactical system too much but the game has kept me interested beyond a season. As Robguima said, morale plays too big a factor, so when you're winning you keep winning. When you're losing, things just don't go right for a few games.

Improvement on 13. Transfer system is upgraded but quite unrealistic. I was able to sign Pjanic, Chadli, Flamini at Aston Villa. Don't really like the tactical system too much but the game has kept me interested beyond a season. As Robguima said, morale plays too big a factor, so when you're winning you keep winning. When you're losing, things just don't go right for a few games.

When did you sign Pjanic, Chadli and Flamini with Villa though? Barring maybe Pjanic, wouldn't say it's unrealistic to sign those players especially if you have taken Villa to the next level in the game.

When did you sign Pjanic, Chadli and Flamini with Villa though? Barring maybe Pjanic, wouldn't say it's unrealistic to sign those players especially if you have taken Villa to the next level in the game.

Nah. Didn't take them to the next level. Just after completing a season in midtable. Even Holtby, Negredo, Witsel agreed to come. That's why I was a bit surprised

Nah. Didn't take them to the next level. Just after completing a season in midtable. Even Holtby, Negredo, Witsel agreed to come. That's why I was a bit surprised

Now that you mentioned those 3 as well, then it is unrealistic. :lol:

How much budget do you even have anyway to be able to get them?

Now that you mentioned those 3 as well, then it is unrealistic. :lol:

How much budget do you even have anyway to be able to get them?

Zero at the start. 5mil in the 2nd year. But made some nice money selling off Benteke.

• 1 month later...

Bought the game sometime last week and just completed my first season with Everton. Made a few tasty transfers in the summer, got this hyped Colombian centre-back called Éder Balanta who was magnificent for me and also managed to get Adnan Januzaj from United on a permanent deal for less than £10m. However, as good as both of those players were for me the best deal was a direct exchange between John Heitinga and Keisuke Honda, almost feel bad for ripping off CSKA with that one. :lol:

Finished fourth in the league which came as a huge surprise because I started the season badly and my squad was very thin. Around Christmas my key players Coleman and Barkley got injured for a few months but somehow I still managed to win matches, though I had to drop out of both cups on purpose because my squad sure as hell couldn't have survived any extra games. Lukaku finished top scorer of the PL alongside Van Persie with 19 goals, will try to buy Lukaku on a permanent deal once the window opens but at the moment I'm not so confident about getting him. Mirallas was definitely my best player this year, ended the season with 15 Premier League goals and 9 assists too. He was quiet in the first half of the season and at some point I even considered selling him in January but I'm so glad I didn't, lad was on fire when the race for top4 really began!

I'll have to sell Leighton Baines because he demanded a transfer to a bigger club around March and said it was unrealistic for us to qualify for the Champions League. Have fun at Manchester City who finished 8th, you fucking cunt!