The FM Thread

.Cee

@Madmax,

Where'd you buy your copy of FM 13? I'm thinking of buying now but Flipkart doesn't seem to have it

Bought it off them online. Does it flash the 'out of stock' message now? If so, select the 'notify me when in stock' option; they'll send you an e-mail once they restock.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought it off them online. Does it flash the 'out of stock' message now? If so, select the 'notify me when in stock' option; they'll send you an e-mail once they restock.

No. It says "Currently No Sellers". Just my luck

Meh, I'm never going back to cracked versions. FM is massive value for money, SI are not money grabbing cunts like EA and I've enjoyed their games far too much to deny them the price of their services.

I would have gladly paid for FM but didn't find it.

17/18 season over at Schalke. Finally I managed to win the Champions League after five seasons of misery.

McxHl1K.png?1?1224

jmQ9nrP.png?1

hac12Aw.png?1

zHPeNWY.jpg?1

This is getting too easy, my only defeat was back in August away to HSV and after that my team is currently on fifty matches unbeaten in all competitions (47-3-0, only draws were in the Champions League knockout stages when I'd already won the first leg). Considering letting go of Cavani just to even things up a little. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

very few in the european leagues though.this guy, harmeet singh and michael chopra are the only famous players

There's also Luciano Narsingh ... Dutch winger; made his NT debut recently, if I remember correctly.

P.S. Is Harmeet Singh the Norwegian midfielder who gets offered around a lot by his agent on FM? :D

There's also Luciano Narsingh ... Dutch winger; made his NT debut recently, if I remember correctly.

P.S. Is Harmeet Singh the Norwegian midfielder who gets offered around a lot by his agent on FM? :D

yeah. the very same :D Speaking Punjabi on a football field would be awesome really.

surprised that Michael Chopra is the only PL goalscorer of Indian descent. Usually us Indians pop up everywhere, even at the oddest of places

It's my first time playing the SI manager instead of EA's. Had to order it from a key shop though, because EA has an exclusive license for a FM in Germany, so shops can't sell SI's. I'm really addicted to it as it's muuuuuuch better than EA's crap I've played for years. And harder too, I've just been sacked at Chelsea during my second season. :D

Could only reach the 4th place in the first season by a win streak in the last matches, but then failed in the CL qualifiers. Although the season was ok (6th after 10 games with only 2 points from the 2nd), I've been sacked after a 3-0 loss at QPR. :ph34r:

It's my first time playing the SI manager instead of EA's. Had to order it from a key shop though, because EA has an exclusive license for a FM in Germany, so shops can't sell SI's. I'm really addicted to it as it's muuuuuuch better than EA's crap I've played for years. And harder too, I've just been sacked at Chelsea during my second season. :D

Could only reach the 4th place in the first season by a win streak in the last matches, but then failed in the CL qualifiers. Although the season was ok (6th after 10 games with only 2 points from the 2nd), I've been sacked after a 3-0 loss at QPR. :ph34r:

Don't sweat over it mate, it's your first time playing anyway :D It's not easy for new players to get into the mechanic of the game, but once you do, say byebye to your social life :D

A question for fellow FM 13 players who are at the helm of Chelsea.

Does Ivanovic kick ass at your save? I'm surprised just how well he plays for me because whenever I put him on he is just phenomenal. Scores important goals as well :D

And I really like Marin on that LW as Inside forward, brilliant sub to have.

Moses' stats disappointed me a lot, I'm thinking about a new RW.

And where have you had the most success with Oscar? He did well on my RW as a winger.

My only suggestion is to set long shot to rarely and just play around with our formation and tactic. I can tell u a good one but it is so much. Better to find it on our own