test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

The FM Thread

Started by .Cee,

1,742 posts in this topic

FM 09 doesn't have Lukaku doh.gif and Neymar doesn't develop too much either. My forwards are Aguero, Higuain, Drogba (last year of his career), Eto'o and Di Santo.

Won the league again, final day of the season. 92 points. Citeh going crazy in the market, buying over 120 mil worth of talent every window! Cech has announced he wants a new challenge and will leave on a Bosman at season end. I just keep fining him two weeks wages LOL.

FM 09 doesn't have Lukaku doh.gif and Neymar doesn't develop too much either. My forwards are Aguero, Higuain, Drogba (last year of his career), Eto'o and Di Santo.

Won the league again, final day of the season. 92 points. Citeh going crazy in the market, buying over 120 mil worth of talent every window! Cech has announced he wants a new challenge and will leave on a Bosman at season end. I just keep fining him two weeks wages LOL.

ahhh i see lol. docking Cech's wages aint gonna keep him pal lol.

I know, but the trouble is no-one wants to buy him when I use the 'offer to clubs' option. They all know he's in his last year and available for free in 6 months time. The guy won't get me any transfer fee plus I have to put up with his constant whinings about lack of first team footie. Docking wages is my way of getting back LOL.

Have you guys ever played CM01/02?

Such a fucking legendary game you can get an update for it to play in 2010 with the current squad and everything. I would always be a CM 01/02 man, FM 2010 is an improvement from the other editions but still no CM.

Oh, and CM 01/02 is a free game now a days as well.

Either, Chelsea owns on both blue%20scalf.gif

Have you guys ever played CM01/02?

Such a fucking legendary game you can get an update for it to play in 2010 with the current squad and everything. I would always be a CM 01/02 man, FM 2010 is an improvement from the other editions but still no CM.

Oh, and CM 01/02 is a free game now a days as well.

Either, Chelsea owns on both blue%20scalf.gif

Played the demo a couple of years back, and I can see why it's got this legendary status. There's a charm about it that FM 2010 can never have. I tried to download it when they made it free, but that part about burning an image on a CD (Iso burn, I think) gets me really confused and doesn't work.

Played the demo a couple of years back, and I can see why it's got this legendary status. There's a charm about it that FM 2010 can never have. I tried to download it when they made it free, but that part about burning an image on a CD (Iso burn, I think) gets me really confused and doesn't work.

prefer FM meself tbh

not long til the new ones out!!

Going to start a new season with Chelsea now, can anyone suggest any well thought out, inexpensive, signings?

Would like young players tbh which will have good development.

Going to start a new season with Chelsea now, can anyone suggest any well thought out, inexpensive, signings?

Would like young players tbh which will have good development.

Mats Rits is one for the future, definately, he's a Belgium kid.. not rated highly on there.. but give him games and he turns into a superstar in the future... and i'd definately recommend:

Mhatma Otoo

Dudu

Khouma Babacar.

Want any other good young stars, let me know :)

Completed 5 seasons into the job. A hat-trick of Premier League titles in the last 3 years. A treble of Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup last season. Career earnings : £19 mil.

Honours: 3 Premier League titles, 1 FA Cup, 2 League Cups, 2 Community Shields.

Chelsea.png?t=1287707139

Completed 5 seasons into the job. A hat-trick of Premier League titles in the last 3 years. A treble of Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup last season. Career earnings : £19 mil.

Honours: 3 Premier League titles, 1 FA Cup, 2 League Cups, 2 Community Shields.

Chelsea.png?t=1287707139

Nice.. nice work pal!

My landmarks on FM10:

jlr.jpg

Okay so I downloaded the demo yesterday (Vanilla) and have got a few hours in. Here's what I like and don't like -

Pros

1. The new Match Analysis feature is absolutely fantastic. Really love it, helps me keep in mind what sort of positions my players generally take up and thus I can suitably alter my tactics, or better still, ask them to start/stop performing certain patterns of play.

2. Equally nice is the Pre-match preparation. I like how you can ask the players to focus on a particular training type just before the match.

3. Media interaction has improved tremendously, finally a break from the repetitive and tedious press conferences of previous editions.

Cons

1. Don't like the new agent system. Too many agents clogging my inbox by offering players I'd have little interest in. The different transfer clauses are nice though, and make the game more realistic.

2. Assistant advice is crap most of the times and it gets really irritating when the backroom staff keep coming to you with the same 'advice' over and over again.

Overall, defo an improvement over FM 2010, worth getting your hands on it.

I'll admit guys, never played this but [under pressure from my friends] I may start to reconsider. How easy is it to learn how to play?

I'll admit guys, never played this but [under pressure from my friends] I may start to reconsider. How easy is it to learn how to play?

I wouldn't say it's hard at all. If you spend some time getting to know the screens and panels, you'll get a hang of it pretty soon. In any case, it has a tutorial and in-game help. Suggest you try the demo, full game is out on Nov 5th I think.

Demo link - FM 2011 demo

I wouldn't say it's hard at all. If you spend some time getting to know the screens and panels, you'll get a hang of it pretty soon. In any case, it has a tutorial and in-game help. Suggest you try the demo, full game is out on Nov 5th I think.

Demo link - FM 2011 demo

What made you decide against the strawberry demo?

And yes, indeed it is very very easy to learn and yeah it's out on the 5th. cant wait!

What made you decide against the strawberry demo?

And yes, indeed it is very very easy to learn and yeah it's out on the 5th. cant wait!

The strawberry demo being over 1 gb would've exceeded my isp's download limit.