• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Signed Eto'o on a free. Club favourite Zola didn't like it :(

Lol oh dear!

Ive signed Neymar, Lukaku, Mhatma Otoo, Dudu..

and 2 regens:

Fernando Garcia and Stanislas Kayembe.

Trying to sign Khouma Babacar.

Building for the future, other than that, i'm developing my Reserves and U18's :)

FM 09 doesn't have Lukaku doh.gif and Neymar doesn't develop too much either. My forwards are Aguero, Higuain, Drogba (last year of his career), Eto'o and Di Santo.

Won the league again, final day of the season. 92 points. Citeh going crazy in the market, buying over 120 mil worth of talent every window! Cech has announced he wants a new challenge and will leave on a Bosman at season end. I just keep fining him two weeks wages LOL.

FM 09 doesn't have Lukaku doh.gif and Neymar doesn't develop too much either. My forwards are Aguero, Higuain, Drogba (last year of his career), Eto'o and Di Santo.

Won the league again, final day of the season. 92 points. Citeh going crazy in the market, buying over 120 mil worth of talent every window! Cech has announced he wants a new challenge and will leave on a Bosman at season end. I just keep fining him two weeks wages LOL.

ahhh i see lol. docking Cech's wages aint gonna keep him pal lol.

I know, but the trouble is no-one wants to buy him when I use the 'offer to clubs' option. They all know he's in his last year and available for free in 6 months time. The guy won't get me any transfer fee plus I have to put up with his constant whinings about lack of first team footie. Docking wages is my way of getting back LOL.

Have you guys ever played CM01/02?

Such a fucking legendary game you can get an update for it to play in 2010 with the current squad and everything. I would always be a CM 01/02 man, FM 2010 is an improvement from the other editions but still no CM.

Oh, and CM 01/02 is a free game now a days as well.

Either, Chelsea owns on both blue%20scalf.gif

Have you guys ever played CM01/02?

Such a fucking legendary game you can get an update for it to play in 2010 with the current squad and everything. I would always be a CM 01/02 man, FM 2010 is an improvement from the other editions but still no CM.

Oh, and CM 01/02 is a free game now a days as well.

Either, Chelsea owns on both blue%20scalf.gif

Played the demo a couple of years back, and I can see why it's got this legendary status. There's a charm about it that FM 2010 can never have. I tried to download it when they made it free, but that part about burning an image on a CD (Iso burn, I think) gets me really confused and doesn't work.

Played the demo a couple of years back, and I can see why it's got this legendary status. There's a charm about it that FM 2010 can never have. I tried to download it when they made it free, but that part about burning an image on a CD (Iso burn, I think) gets me really confused and doesn't work.

prefer FM meself tbh

not long til the new ones out!!

Going to start a new season with Chelsea now, can anyone suggest any well thought out, inexpensive, signings?

Would like young players tbh which will have good development.

This should help you out - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/

Going to start a new season with Chelsea now, can anyone suggest any well thought out, inexpensive, signings?

Would like young players tbh which will have good development.

Mats Rits is one for the future, definately, he's a Belgium kid.. not rated highly on there.. but give him games and he turns into a superstar in the future... and i'd definately recommend:

Mhatma Otoo

Dudu

Khouma Babacar.

Want any other good young stars, let me know :)

Completed 5 seasons into the job. A hat-trick of Premier League titles in the last 3 years. A treble of Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup last season. Career earnings : £19 mil.

Honours: 3 Premier League titles, 1 FA Cup, 2 League Cups, 2 Community Shields.

Chelsea.png?t=1287707139

Completed 5 seasons into the job. A hat-trick of Premier League titles in the last 3 years. A treble of Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup last season. Career earnings : £19 mil.

Honours: 3 Premier League titles, 1 FA Cup, 2 League Cups, 2 Community Shields.

Chelsea.png?t=1287707139

Nice.. nice work pal!

My landmarks on FM10:

jlr.jpg