test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

The FM Thread

Started by .Cee,

1,742 posts in this topic

Me

Falcaos a monster on that game cheap and scores fuckloads of goals

Falcao? Just had him once when I was playing as Dortmund and he was utter shite. Scored something like 7 goals in the entire season. I always try to get Fred from Lyon. Now that's a monster. Regularly gets me 50 a season if not injured. Available on a free after two seasons into the game.

Really pissed off. Nothing seems to work. Drogba hasn't scored in 15 games. Cech concedes every game. Bosingwa can't close down for fuck. Ashley injured for months. Lampard long shots the only opportunities for goals.

Still prefer the little dots than run around ...

prefer the 3d myself.. dont like the little dots... that vid looks great Steve... and yes i think the demo's out 2wks before the game, ill try and get confirmation of that for you though :)

prefer the 3d myself.. dont like the little dots... that vid looks great Steve... and yes i think the demo's out 2wks before the game, ill try and get confirmation of that for you though :)

Yep i agree, i am really looking forward to this!!

Just had a cracking season, but it could have been much better.

Premier League : Won with 90 points, conceding only 16 goals throughout the season. United 2nd with 83 points. Clinched the title with a 1-0 over United at the Bridge. Lamps scoring the winner! blue%20scalf.gif

Champions League : Went all the way to the final only to lose 1-0 to Carlo's AC Milan. Kaka got the winner in the 2nd half. Beat Jose's Inter in the Round of 16, Man Utd in the Quarters and Real Madrid in the semis.

FA Cup : Lost 2-1 in semis against United. Extra-time winner scored by Ronaldo. (It was offside, I might add.)

League Cup : Didn't pay much attention to this as the board had indicated they would be judging my performance based on other competitions. Lost 4-2 on aggregate in semis against Man City.

My squad :

GK : Cech, Enyeama, Morgan De Sanctis

Def : Cole, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, JT, Thiago Silva, Mirel Radoi, Emiliano Moretti, Mancienne, Rajkovic.

Mid : Lamps, Ballack, Essien, Mikel, Miguel Veloso, Juan Mata, Stevan Jovetic, Xabi Prieto, Angel Di Maria, Cork

Att : Drogba, Higuain, Anelka, Sahar, di Santo.

Transfers

IN : Miguel Veloso (19.5 mil) from Sporting CP, Xabi Prieto (15.75 mil) from Real Sociedad, Emiliano Moretti (Loan to buy) from Valencia, Mirel Radoi (5 mil) from Al Hilal

OUT : Michael Owen (5 mil) to Racing, Scott Sinclair (3 mil) to Birmingham, Salomon Kalou (10 mil) to Bayern Munich, Paulo Ferreira (3.6 mil) to Bolton, Joe Cole and Belletti contract not renewed; released on free.

ahh. i see. ive just snapped up Dudu.

And ive got Lukaku and Neymar joining in January :)

Looking to sign a few more young prospects. McEachran Bruma and Kakuta are already immense. i beat Bristol City in League Cup, Kakuta scoring all 4 :)

That's splendid - I just noticed my friend in this game. I used to play with him for our local team but he moved to a league youth side and at least in our Czech version, he's included. He must be all over the moon.

Signed Eto'o on a free. Club favourite Zola didn't like it :(

Lol oh dear!

Ive signed Neymar, Lukaku, Mhatma Otoo, Dudu..

and 2 regens:

Fernando Garcia and Stanislas Kayembe.

Trying to sign Khouma Babacar.

Building for the future, other than that, i'm developing my Reserves and U18's :)