test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

The FM Thread

Started by .Cee,

1,742 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of the stars rating like decent, fairly good, useful, ect?

Is that worth going by?

Sometimes i go by the stars.. not always... says Sturridge is a useful player... my save before i started this new one he played 17 games for me, scored 12 goals.

I'll do research on a player... and if i'm interested in him i'll do my best to unsettle him.. wait for him to make you his favoured personnel and put in a bid..sometimes it works to get players cheaper... sometimes it doesn't.

Definitely, this is him in the future.

post-1946-021597800 1279669154_thumb.png

where can i get a facepack, club badges and crests from and how would i use it? sick of seeing greyed out shadows lol and how wouldi get differant skins for FM?

and them stats are amazing! just made a bid for him. cant seem to get anything lower than 1M accepted though!

For logos, I recommend one of these 3, one, two, three. Download the league's you want then place them in documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > graphics > logos. If you don't have the graphics and logos folder, just create them. Then on FM go on preferences, display and sound, then untick use skin cache and tick reload skin on confirm, and done.

Do the same for facepacks but call inside graphics "faces". I'd use either this style or this style. Then do the same thing on preferences.

For the skin, download it then place in documents > Sports Interactive > FM2010 > Skins. Then do the same in preferences. I like this and this.

Have fun customizing. emo5.gif

Why is the 4-3-3 referred to as 4-5-1 in the game? The preset 4-3-3 s some shitty formation with 3 centre mids and 3 centre forwards! Is there even such a formation in real life?

Why is the 4-3-3 referred to as 4-5-1 in the game? The preset 4-3-3 s some shitty formation with 3 centre mids and 3 centre forwards! Is there even such a formation in real life?

Not sure why that is tbh.. but it is a real formation, yes. 4-5-1, 4-1-2-1-2 work great for me :)

I am getting this game tonight. When does FM11 come out? Am i better off waiting?

FM normally come out in and around october mate. FM10 is a very good game but FM11 will be immense!

I will probably still get it tonight then. I seem to get over this game really quickly because i am not patient. I hate watching the little dots move around. Is that improved yet?

Just curious, anyone here still play FM2006?

Me

Falcaos a monster on that game cheap and scores fuckloads of goals