• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

and your managing Chelsea? never heard of that before lol

Yeah I guess it was from spending the 68 million quid on transfers but they wouldn't have given me the funds if it would put the club in a position like this....

I've only got the demo and when I played as Chelsea in a 4-3-3, Essien was by far the best in my squad, Deco being utter shite. No surprises there. +1 was realism :P

i play a 4-1-2-1-2 as a diamond midfield. Essien's great for me. one of the best in the team.

Deco Really is cack on FM10. Sold him as soon as i started the game laugh.gif

Gave Kakuta his chance and nertured him into a fantastic attacking midfielder at the tip of my diamond.

Who'd you sign?

I signed Ozil for 28 million and Balotelli for 40 million, Ozil's been pretty good and Balotelli has just been a fucking monster, scoring goals left and right emo5.gif

And Fifa manager might look nicer than FM, but as far as it goes with in depth gameplay with the management and etc, FM blows it out of the water.

I signed Ozil for 28 million and Balotelli for 40 million, Ozil's been pretty good and Balotelli has just been a fucking monster, scoring goals left and right emo5.gif

And Fifa manager might look nicer than FM, but as far as it goes with in depth gameplay with the management and etc, FM blows it out of the water.

Agree totally on the FM vs Fifa Manager thing. Ozil is very very good on FM10. Not signed Balotelli myself but might have to give it ago. ive started a new season tonight as was getting bored with the other.. gonna carry this one through though.

my formations are normally 4-1-2-1-2, 4-5-1, 4-3-3, 4-4-2 depends who i'm playing and on the situation.Aguero is brilliant on Fm, signed him before i stated this new one. i'd signed Muller, Ozil and Aguero, along with Lukaku and developed him. but.. might just sign a few this time round and stick with my youth..develop them :)