test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Frank Lampard

Started by DavidEU,

8,949 posts in this topic

I still stand by what i said , his words and rumored acts (If true) were a disgrace , but his ability on the pitch is outstanding ! for me Lampard , Ramires and Drogba were the main men behind overcoming the best team in the world.

He may have had a lot of bad games and moments during the last couple of years but i think his form had picked up significantly during the last 3 month and his game play in the double pivot role should be much more appreciated.

Manuf, Madmax and Kieran. like this

he's so good with his new deeper role in midfield.

I remember AVB wants lampard to play more deeper but lampard rejects it.

The point is, i dont understand how RDM can make Lampard accept his new role? :D

he's so good with his new deeper role in midfield.

I remember AVB wants lampard to play more deeper but lampard rejects it.

The point is, i dont understand how RDM can make Lampard accept his new role? :D

It's all about man-management and keeping things simple which AVB didn't.

It's all about man-management and keeping things simple which AVB didn't.

yeah, sometimes i think that the player pretending to play like shite and makes AVB fired. :P

But in the other way, sometimes i think that AVB is too stubborn. even if RDM already gives his opinion, he dont want to hear it.

May only be the Mail, but an interesting article nevertheless on the Lampard-Fabregas fued.

http://www.dailymail...d-revealed.html

What a cunt Cesc is. Fuck off.

Yeah, I remember that 2007 final. Fabregas was a total dickhead, even on Tuesday. His blatant dive was pathetic, thank fuck Messi missed. I hope someone makes a gif of that tackle Lampard made on him :D

capriccioso likes this

While on the subject of Fabregas, :

Watching his teammates pass the ball around and not win anything, Cesc Fabregas realizes that his Barca DNA was actually Arsenal DNA all along. And that he has infected the others.
BlueLion. likes this

I used to utterly hate Fabregas. They say 'out of sight, out of mind', but after seeing him play for Barca it reminded me how much of a cunt he is.

Hope he floods his house out by crying over the fact that Barcelona remain our bitches.

Fabregas can't stand that he was always in Lampard's shadow.. had it not been for him, he would probably have been considered the best attacking midfielder in the league. And now Lamps made him his bitch. The pictures of Messi hiding his head in his shirt and Cesc lying on the ground in front of Frank will stay in history as the 2 pictures to engrave the occasion.

Heard he was good today, any assists or?

He was excellent today,had a great chip shot saved early on and always looked to threaten the opposition.A 7 on 10 performance for sure.