Frank Lampard

DavidEU

"This period has since been extended by Man City" --> trying to wash his hands off having any say in the matter

"I'm very excited about New York and making us succeed in the MLS as soon as possible" --> Yeah, just let me try and help my actual paymasters get one over Chelsea first.

Twat. Fuck you Fat Frank.

+

"After I was released by Chelsea" - putting the blame on Chelsea again, so the Chelsea fans won't boo me

Not sure if this has been posted before.

Frank Lampard has signed deal to join New York City FC in July, agent says

So basically it was known from the start, but I clearly remember one of Lampard's first interviews with City where he claimed that this opportunity was a total surprise to him. Sigh...

I want to make it completely clear about my situation as I have read a lot of lies and nonsense over the last few days. When released from Chelsea last year at the end of my contract I signed a commitment to play in NYCFC for two years starting January 1st 2015. I was then offered the chance to train and be part of the Man City squad in the interim to keep myself in the best shape going into New York.This period has since been extended by Man City and I now will start playing for NYCFC at the end of this current Premier League season. There has always been a constant dialogue between all parties in this time to find the best solution for everyone. I can say that I am very excited about arriving in New York and giving everything to the team to make us a success in the MLS as soon as possible. Thanks everyone for your ongoing support and I wish everyone a healthy and happy 2015!

B65wEJ-CcAELO-C.png

The statement above was tweeted/shared by Oliver Kay of the Times...

Yeah another cover up lie:

Can we throw eggs at Pellgrini? he's the reason this all happened...

I doubt Pellegrini was a major player in this, most probably only a rubber stamp. This reeks of City's and Lampard's desire to screw us over.

Yup, I can't think anyone more c*** than him. Think if City managed by other manager, might they will not even think to sign Lampard at all.

I doubt Pellegrini was a major player in this, most probably only a rubber stamp. This reeks of City's and Lampard's desire to screw us over.

Thing is he's got something against Mourinho, so he probably spoke to his employers (City Group) and they then went "sure, leave it with us"....

Surely the manager has to give his approval. If he said he doesn't need Lampard, then it won't. They have the money and PL champion, they could afford to buy a much younger one than Lampard of all people.

Sigh... Lampard. It gets more disappointing every day. Is it just business or is it out of spite from being released by the club??? Either way, it has been poorly executed. Is it worth it? Screwing over Chelsea and New York City fans for a contract with man city?