Frank Lampard

DavidEU

and if some of you plastics and armchair warriors, sat down in the MHL and talked the shit you do about SFL. you'd leave in a ambulance. fact

I wouldn't want to associate with they type of person that gets into fights over things like football opinions anyway. I got over fighting about petty things in primary school.

see the poor me's, your dishing out abuse to one of our greatest ever players, yet i take the piss out of you, and you start bleating, you live in eastern europe i'm sure it won't to hard to get to maribor,or shalke, do what i am doing and go to schalke on a coach, i will leave london monday evening to get there, and get back Wednesday morning 12 hours each way on a coach 100 euros,to support my team. it will be easier for you to get to at least you won't have to get on a ferry in the middle of november. you try it, then you can tear the arse out of frank!

If only Romania was that evolved. :ph34r:

What im trying to say and some of you clearly fail to notice is my hate for Lampard is justified. Obviously i liked Lampard but this incident i can't close my eyes on. The guy said he would never play for another EPL team and goes to our direct rival and probably only rival this season. And to put salt on injury he even scored against us.

he was worth that to the people who go my, bulgarian friend, FAKE that's a bit rich coming from someone from eastern europe who never goes to see them play

Not everyone was fortunate to be born in England. Don't be so rude. Chelsea would've never been what it is now if there wouldnt be us foreign fans.

I wouldn't want to associate with they type of person that gets into fights over things like football opinions anyway. I got over fighting about petty things in primary school.

as bill shankley said "football isn't about life or death, it's much more important than that", as a rule don't aussie's just fight over the football!

get it aussie rules? and i certainly wouldn't want to associate with people who had opinions like these? i've heard more sense from a bucket of wallpaper paste and that's not a lot!

as bill shankley said "football isn't about life or death, it's much more important than that", as a rule don't aussie's just fight over the football!

I've been in and seen enough fights in my life to know that I never want to be in another. Seen fellas smacked over the head with bottles, knocked unconcious, bloodied and broken.

Like mourinho mentioned, the love story is over. Frank lampard is a man city player.

And the most shocking thing is that this came only four months after he claimed that Lampard deserves a statue next to Peter Osgood.

The 'love story is over' is one of the most sincere and heartfelt statements I've ever seen from Mourinho. He is notorious for his mind games and for saying stuff that can make you scratch your head, but personally I have never agreed with him more. No bs this time, he said what he really felt and most importantly, what is true.

Most people would say 'bonza'. If you are going to say something like that may as well do it right.

ask the fella the, you know the stalwart shed head from eastern europe if he is going to go to the maribor game as it's in his neck of the woods. i don't wanna upset him, he thinks i'm a racist.

FACT: chelsea football club would not have been 1/5 as successful without frank lampard. maybe we should have given him a new contract,.most of the people tearing the arse out of him have never even been to a game. armchair supporters.

I hate this armchair supporter **** so what many people don't live near the bridge or can afford to go to many games if ever. Doesn't make them them any less of a supporter. What ***

We still watch all the games, support the team, buy the merchandise, we all share the same high and lows. When people say it really makes me sick.

How many times do people have to repeat FRANK WAS OFFERED A NEW DEAL!!!!

Yes it was less money like Terry's but Frank chose to go and to City FFS!!

I can't be bothered to quote the person that said the players of City are family oriented and loyal to their club, hahahah so Yaya threatening to leave because he wasn't given a Bugatti for his birthday, yes they are not money grabbing egomaniacs at City, lol