Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Is there a record of what mods get up to in the logs?, I'll need to show that to Jim.

Firstly Jim won't care. You were so good for so long, what has made you go back to your old ways?

Back on topic everyone.

At first i was confused and pretty disappointed but right now i couldn't give a toss, i admit it's going to be weird seeing him in a City shirt but it's only a loan, i doubt he'll play much.

that's what 'betral' makes it worse for me actually. If he simply wanted PL football cool, but he just seems to be doing this for the gell of it

Firstly Jim won't care. You were so good for so long, what has made you go back to your old ways?

Back on topic everyone.

I hope he does care.

I dont care what Term x had been saying but a moderator editing someones post to "im a cunt" cant be considered to be ok.

I hope he does care.

I dont care what Term x had been saying but a moderator editing someones post to "im a cunt" cant be considered to be ok.

Right, I did ask for people to remain on topic and you pull this back up. Let the person and people concerned deal with it please, and you just concentrate on trying to get this back on topic if you can.

Given it a few days to sink in, and I think I'm over it. Frank should do what Frank thinks he should do. It's not as if Mourinho still had plans with him here, so Frank just should try and extend his fantastic career in whichever way he thinks is best. And we should be grateful for the 95% of that career that he's spent at Chelsea. Frank forever!

Right, I did ask for people to remain on topic and you pull this back up. Let the person and people concerned deal with it please, and you just concentrate on trying to get this back on topic if you can.

Sorry for that! Just thought it needed to be said!!

Back on topic!!

Lampard will always be a Chelsea Legend! But why on earth did he go to Man City out of all teams!!

Should have gone back to West Ham, where it all started for him.... that would have at least made sense.

Or controversially gone to QPR with Harry, who kickstarted his career.

I guess no one will know why he did what he has done till his contract expires with the city teams, or till he writes a book.

Either way, i cant say good luck to him at city.

I only had problems during the spell under AVB when it was obvious Frank wasn't trying on the pitch.

It seems he was disruptive off the pitch as well .

With regards to this move I will repeat what I said at the start of this thread . He has done NOTHING wrong

Lampard will always be a Chelsea Legend! But why on earth did he go to Man City out of all teams!!

They're not a historial rival, there's no bad blood between us, they play at the very top level and that's important for a player who still wants to represent his country and they're his team's sister club.

Where else would you expect him to go?

Should have gone back to West Ham, where it all started for him.... that would have at least made sense.

That would make zero sense. West Ham fans HATE him, they've spent the last decade or more slagging him off, booing him and calling him 'fat Frank' at every opportunity.

Or controversially gone to QPR with Harry, who kickstarted his career.

Or Liverpool maybe? Perhaps dirty Leeds?

In terms of historical rivalries, we don't really have one with City. In fact their fans generally aren't that bad either (they hated United more than us) so in that respect it's not that big a deal.

I only had problems during the spell under AVB when it was obvious Frank wasn't trying on the pitch.

It seems he was disruptive off the pitch as well .

With regards to this move I will repeat what I said at the start of this thread . He has done NOTHING wrong

Conversely as a senior player maybe he had the best interests of the club at heart.

If AVB doesn't get the sack, we don't win the Champions League. If Frank doesn't regain his spot (along with other senior players) we don't win the Champions League.

Ultimately if Frank doesn't do what he did, we don't win the Champions League.

They're not a historial rival, there's no bad blood between us, they play at the very top level and that's important for a player who still wants to represent his country and they're his team's sister club.

Where else would you expect him to go?

That would make zero sense. West Ham fans HATE him, they've spent the last decade or more slagging him off, booing him and calling him 'fat Frank' at every opportunity.

Or Liverpool maybe? Perhaps dirty Leeds?

In terms of historical rivalries, we don't really have one with City. In fact their fans generally aren't that bad either (they hated United more than us) so in that respect it's not that big a deal.

I would have rather seen him playing for a "smaller" club, rather than city. No assumptions about their fans, they are alright. But currently they are our rivals for the title.

Ideally he could have gone anywhere in Europe, but whatever the reasons, sister club etc.... it wont be nice to see him in city's colors playing for them.

Talking to a few days over the weekend planning some match day things etc and literally every single person said he's damaged his legacy with the club, I couldn't disagree that it's a blemish, I thank him for all he's done but it'll always be there.

However, speaking at a press conference ahead of Sunday's Community Shield against Arsenal, Pellegrini defended his new signing: 'I don't understand the reaction of Chelsea fans that say he is a traitor.

'The problem was not that Frank Lampard did not want to sign another contract at Chelsea. Chelsea didn't want him anymore and he wants to continue playing. He is a competitive player and very important for our team.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2719836/Frank-Lampard-not-traitor-signing-Manchester-City-says-Manuel-Pellegrini.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490