test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zola kinda blue

Kenneth Omeruo

Started by Zola kinda blue,

419 posts in this topic
Yip use the deadwoodmoney for either a cm/dm striker winger etc etc etc , point being alot of deadwood ie i think 38 loaneess , this dude plus shed another 10 or so http://www.chelseafc.com/teams/on-loan-players.html and the £££££ will add up in todaysmarket sell sell sell 
This has been the case of a number of seasons now. There's a few that deserve a chance, though

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
8 minutes ago, mccg said:
Yip use the deadwoodmoney for either a cm/dm striker winger etc etc etc , point being alot of deadwood ie i think 38 loaneess , this dude plus shed another 10 or so http://www.chelseafc.com/teams/on-loan-players.html and the £££££ will add up in todaysmarket sell sell sell 

This has been the case of a number of seasons now. There's a few that deserve a chance, though

yeah 4 sure , yeah afew out of 38 !!!

LAM09 likes this

His display yesterday hopefully add afew more dollars  to his sell value , and some more suitors , help to pay 4 the manager mess!

What is he still doing on our books?

He'll never get a chance regardless of his ability

Reckon he does not get a chance because of his ability (the lack thereof). I'm sure they watch him plenty in practices and when he's playing abroad.

Watched him a few times over the years and boy he's consistently poor to my eyes. He's not physical enough, not technical enough, and does not read the game particularly well. Only saving grace would be his pace for a CB.

Prob going to see out his deal and never get the same amount again.... only reason he's still at the club.

Wait and see, they don't exercise the right to sign him. Only Chelsea.

Just fucking sell some of these 38 loanees who will never make it. Business is business yeah but fucking hell, its getting beyond ridiculous now its only best that for some of these guys (Kalas, Piazon, Omeruo, Baba Rahmann, Miazga, Nathan, Kane, Blackman) to find an actual club who will want them to be part of their long term goal as opposed to "bargaining chips" or whatever the fuck they are being retained here for. 

Johnnyeye and mccg like this

CHELSEA AND LEGANES CLOSE TO AGREEING DEAL FOR OMERUO

https://readchelsea.com/2019/04/11/chelsea-and-leganes-close-to-agreeing-deal-for-omeruo/

Chelsea are reportedly close to agreeing on a deal with Leganes over a permanent deal for current loanee Kenneth Omeruo, according to Brila.net.

The Blues and the Spanish side both want the deal to happen, and an agreement should happen before the end of the season which will see the defender make the move to La Liga.

Omeruo has yet to make an appearance for the Blues since joining in 2012, with the defender being sent out on multiple loan spells.

ADO Den Haag, Middlesbrough, Alanyaspor and Kasimpasa have been the player’s previous destinations, before making the loan move to Leganes this season.

However, the defender is likely to remain in Spain next season, with the player revealing that he wants a permanent stay in La Liga.

snip

David Ramos/Getty Images Sport

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

CHELSEA AND LEGANES CLOSE TO AGREEING DEAL FOR OMERUO

https://readchelsea.com/2019/04/11/chelsea-and-leganes-close-to-agreeing-deal-for-omeruo/

Chelsea are reportedly close to agreeing on a deal with Leganes over a permanent deal for current loanee Kenneth Omeruo, according to Brila.net.

The Blues and the Spanish side both want the deal to happen, and an agreement should happen before the end of the season which will see the defender make the move to La Liga.

Omeruo has yet to make an appearance for the Blues since joining in 2012, with the defender being sent out on multiple loan spells.

ADO Den Haag, Middlesbrough, Alanyaspor and Kasimpasa have been the player’s previous destinations, before making the loan move to Leganes this season.

However, the defender is likely to remain in Spain next season, with the player revealing that he wants a permanent stay in La Liga.

snip

David Ramos/Getty Images Sport

It's about time we got him off our books 

Vesper likes this

Weird to me its taken all this time to get him sold. These youngish guys can still do a lot in their careers so being part of the loan army here for the likes of him, Piazon and Palasic etc is pointless. 5m for him is hardly a fee would of been haggling over either. Good luck to the guy, maybe not a CL level player but hes been a regular for Nigeria since he was 18 so he needs to keep playing, playing in La Liga isnt  bad move either. 

Chelsea Defender Completes Permanent Move

http://chelseafconline.com/2019/08/chelsea-defender-completes-permanent-move/

Chelsea and Nigerian defender Kenneth Omeruo had completed his move to the La Liga side, Leganes on a full-time basis.

The 25-year-old Nigerian international has played with the Spanish outfit on loan last season. He was featured 31 times and started in 30 games. Now, he will be returning to the La Liga club permanently with a deal worth £4.6 million.

According to the club’s official website, Omeruo moved to Stamford Bridge in 2012 after playing for Standard Liege. Omeru, however, struggled to make it to the first team. He was shipped to other teams outside the Premier League on loan. Aside from Leganes Omeruo also played for ADO Den Haag in the Netherlands, Kasimpasa and Alanyasor in Turkey, and Middlesbrough in the Championship.

Omeruo played for Nigeria 50 times including the 2014 and 2018 World Cup tournaments. He also helped his country reach the semi-final round of the Africa Cup of nations in 2013. He played with the Super Eagles alongside John Mikel Obi and Victor Moses.

Earlier, the former Blues defender said that he wants to leave Stamford Bridge in order to further his career. He said that he wants to be in a team where his potential can be achieved.

He is however thankful for all the opportunities and help that Chelsea has given to him and to his family.

“I think now’s the time for me to leave, to find a place, to be my own man,” Omeruo said. “I am married with a baby now, so I need stability.

He further added, “Chelsea have done amazingly for me, and for my family as well, but it is time for me to reach my potential and get where I think I deserve to be.”

Despite the ban being handed down to Chelsea for two transfer windows, the Premier League club can still release and sell players.

snip