test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

termninja

Gaming discussion

Started by termninja,

164 posts in this topic

there aren't any good games on consoles anymore.

might try The Division in March and use my PS4 as an overpriced blu-ray player until Mass Effect Andromeda is released late next year.

nothing much to look forward to in gaming generally. maybe big money has just ruined it by catering to the lowest common denominator and using reiterations of past games.

The mrs' brother-in-law bought us an Xbone for no reason a couple of weeks ago. NO GAMES. I own everything I want on PC already.

I may get New 'n Tasty. The original is still fun.

What a nice guy. Buy Star Wars

Xbox One has more exclusives than people give credit for...

For starters they have two amazing racings games, one hardcore simulation on Forza Motorsport 6 and a more arcade driving experience on the excellent Forza Horizon 2. Both are the best driving games on current gen by far.

There is the powerhouse that is Halo 5 which has a good single player campaign but the multiplayer is receving all kinds of praise and I doubt any other shooter will be able to compete with it this holiday season. There is a crazy amount of weapon and vehicle variety and the shooting feels as good as Destiny or CoD.

Also, although Tomb Raider is only a 1 year exclusive, its probably the only meaningful single player adventure game scheduled to be released for the next 4-5 months (until Uncharted 4 comes out). And going by how good the last game did, the expectations are quite high.

And dont forget Killer Instinct Season 2 which was just released and going by how poorly received MKX was, many professional fighting fans are playing this while waiting for Street Fighter 5.

Then there are lots of quality games coming out as well. Below, Inside and Cuphead are three of the most anticipated indies and they are Xbox exclusives. Fable Legends has the chance to be a huge surprise. Quantum Break only comes out Summer 2016 but its quite impressive what was shown so far. New Gears in the making. Etc...

P.S: I dont own an Xbox One neither am I a fanboy!

Is Just Cause an xbox exclusive? Halo sucks ass.

Never played fallout before.

Should definitely play it if you like the rpg genre, and if you're not, still should give it a try. I believe it's one of the best series the genre has to offer.

This is from Fallout 3

Should definitely play it if you like the rpg genre, and if you're not, still should give it a try. I believe it's one of the best series the genre has to offer.

This is from Fallout 3

I may get Fallout 3 and give it a shot. If i like I'll get Fallout 4. Idk what an rpg is.

I may get Fallout 3 and give it a shot. If i like I'll get Fallout 4. Idk what an rpg is.

Role playing games :D

In most you create your own character, level it up while finishing up quests and then you acquire/improve skills.

@iseah100,NO DON'T GET FALLOUT 3 GET NEW VEGAS. FALLLLOOOOOOUT 3 IS TERRRRRRIBLE

YOU FOOL

YOU IDIOT

YOU HAVE RUINED IT

Is it really though? Was planning to buy fallout 3 on steam, it's only 9euros now. Read it's very moddable, like Skyrim.

Is it really though? Was planning to buy fallout 3 on steam, it's only 9euros now. Read it's very moddable, like Skyrim.

Just get New Vegas, it's Fallout 3 except made by people who understand what an RPG is and what the Fallout universe is. Trust me it's way superior.

Just get New Vegas, it's Fallout 3 except made by people who understand what an RPG is and what the Fallout universe is. Trust me it's way superior.

Never played any other fallout, i also only have a next gen console.

Never played any other fallout, i also only have a next gen console.

Well, that is sad to hear. Enjoy your stripped down game with no RPG elements and the 'illusion of choice'. Smh tbqh fam desu senpai

To each their own though.

Well, that is sad to hear. Enjoy your stripped down game with no RPG elements and the 'illusion of choice'. Smh tbqh fam desu senpai

To each their own though.

I hate you, sir.

I hate you, sir.

It's the truth though. It doesn't mean it's a bad game but it does mean it's a bad RPG. The original two were based on GURPS, ya know Dungeons and Dragons and had way more RPG elements and depth. That's what I want in Fallout not a shooting game with a shitty dialogue wheel.

It's the truth though. It doesn't mean it's a bad game but it does mean it's a bad RPG. The original two were based on GURPS, ya know Dungeons and Dragons and had way more RPG elements and depth. That's what I want in Fallout not a shooting game with a shitty dialogue wheel.

I'm not even sure what an RPG is. I like this game, i usually play first person shooters and sports games. Dungeons and Dragons is for lames.