Gaming discussion

termninja

Looks outstanding. I just hope my PC can handle this game on low settings.

This surely could be game of the year. Greatest of all time, possibly?

The Witcher series has some mesmerizing narrative that is rarely seen elsewhere. The fact that CD Projekt Red are retaining that aspect whilse introducing more open world elements into this next game is ever so alluring. Bags of confidence that they can pull it off, easily.

It's a shame they had to push the release date from Feburary to May, but if they need the time to stitch it together then fair enough.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC release date - April 14

System requirements -

Minimum Specs

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core @ 2.5GHz

Memory: 4GB

Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)

HDD Space: 65GB

Recommended Specs

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit

Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)

Memory: 8GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB

HDD Space: 65GB

PC
gta-v-pc-vs-ps4-comparison-screenshot-4.

Can't wait to play in PC :P

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any good games coming out for PS4 soon? Been kind of jealous of Xbox One lately and their exclusives. :/

The only recent big Xbox One exclusive is Quantun Break, that is not even released yet. Tomb Raider is only exclusive for now, and thats a good thing for PS4 users, because in some months they probably will release a definitive version of it, inclusing all DLCs that Xbox One users will pay for.

The only recent big Xbox One exclusive is Quantun Break, that is not even released yet. Tomb Raider is only exclusive for now, and thats a good thing for PS4 users, because in some months they probably will release a definitive version of it, inclusing all DLCs that Xbox One users will pay for.

Good call on Tomb Raider. Really looking forward to it next year, the last one was great

Xbox One has more exclusives than people give credit for...

For starters they have two amazing racings games, one hardcore simulation on Forza Motorsport 6 and a more arcade driving experience on the excellent Forza Horizon 2. Both are the best driving games on current gen by far.

There is the powerhouse that is Halo 5 which has a good single player campaign but the multiplayer is receving all kinds of praise and I doubt any other shooter will be able to compete with it this holiday season. There is a crazy amount of weapon and vehicle variety and the shooting feels as good as Destiny or CoD.

Also, although Tomb Raider is only a 1 year exclusive, its probably the only meaningful single player adventure game scheduled to be released for the next 4-5 months (until Uncharted 4 comes out). And going by how good the last game did, the expectations are quite high.

And dont forget Killer Instinct Season 2 which was just released and going by how poorly received MKX was, many professional fighting fans are playing this while waiting for Street Fighter 5.

Then there are lots of quality games coming out as well. Below, Inside and Cuphead are three of the most anticipated indies and they are Xbox exclusives. Fable Legends has the chance to be a huge surprise. Quantum Break only comes out Summer 2016 but its quite impressive what was shown so far. New Gears in the making. Etc...

P.S: I dont own an Xbox One neither am I a fanboy!

There is the powerhouse that is Halo 5 which has a good single player campaign but the multiplayer is receving all kinds of praise and I doubt any other shooter will be able to compete with it this holiday season. There is a crazy amount of weapon and vehicle variety and the shooting feels as good as Destiny or CoD.

Halo 5 is so bad in my books, maybe it appeals to others but not me.

The campaign is on rails and is one third cutscenes.

343 have refused to implement local-co-op, so now if you want to play with your friends you have to play online and they need their own copies. Fuck that.

The Requisition system locks out a lot of weapons, items and vehicles unless you play the game a lot. It is essentially turning the game into a grindfest that you need to spend hours and hours of time playing just to get the gun you want. It also provides incredible advantages to players that somehow luck out and get really strong one-use items. It creates an exclusive environment that favours people that have played the game longer. I don't know about you but I want access to all the guns, all the vehicles and all the items from the start. I want to play the gaeme how I want to play it, not how fucking 343 wants me to play it. I'm the consumer, not them. I do not like the inclusion of these faux-rpg mechanics into games lkie this. In multiplayer, I want access to want everyone else has access to, it makes the game more fair and more fun. Oh, and you can buy req points with real cash money. PAY TO WIN!

The game looks like nothing more than the milking of a franchise that should have ended with number 3. I'm so sick of it. I'm sure my complaints are things a lot of people don't care about but for me, they are important. I long for the days of old where the consumer wasn't taken advantage of.

Halo 5 is so bad in my books, maybe it appeals to others but not me.

The campaign is on rails and is one third cutscenes.

343 have refused to implement local-co-op, so now if you want to play with your friends you have to play online and they need their own copies. Fuck that.

The Requisition system locks out a lot of weapons, items and vehicles unless you play the game a lot. It is essentially turning the game into a grindfest that you need to spend hours and hours of time playing just to get the gun you want. It also provides incredible advantages to players that somehow luck out and get really strong one-use items. It creates an exclusive environment that favours people that have played the game longer. I don't know about you but I want access to all the guns, all the vehicles and all the items from the start. I want to play the gaeme how I want to play it, not how fucking 343 wants me to play it. I'm the consumer, not them. I do not like the inclusion of these faux-rpg mechanics into games lkie this. In multiplayer, I want access to want everyone else has access to, it makes the game more fair and more fun. Oh, and you can buy req points with real cash money. PAY TO WIN!

The game looks like nothing more than the milking of a franchise that should have ended with number 3. I'm so sick of it. I'm sure my complaints are things a lot of people don't care about but for me, they are important. I long for the days of old where the consumer wasn't taken advantage of.

I dont like Multiplayer shooting. So I only played the campaign and I cant really say about the things you are upset about. But all my friends are praising thw hell out of the multiplayer, saying they wont even buy CoD this year.

I really liked the single player, although the ending is a let down. But I am someone who thinks MGS4 is fantastic. I like those cinematic story lines with the nice dimb and extremely fun shooting in between. So I got what I wanted when playing in the Uni here for around 12hrs which is what the campaign lasts..

But yeah its not as good as the other Halos. I rate them as 2, 3, 4, 1, 5.

I dont like Multiplayer shooting. So I only played the campaign and I cant really say about the things you are upset about. But all my friends are praising thw hell out of the multiplayer, saying they wont even buy CoD this year.

I really liked the single player, although the ending is a let down. But I am someone who thinks MGS4 is fantastic. I like those cinematic story lines with the nice dimb and extremely fun shooting in between. So I got what I wanted when playing in the Uni here for around 12hrs which is what the campaign lasts..

But yeah its not as good as the other Halos. I rate them as 2, 3, 4, 1, 5.

The only thing I hated about MGS4, was the ending.

"Snake had a hard life" - Otacon. What a perfect way to end the game but nooooooooo. Big Bossu had come out of nowhere kill Major Zero and die at a tombstone. That was weird and stupid. So was the microwave scene and Ocelot wanting the same thing as Solid and trying to kill him at every oppurtunity. STUPID, THEY WANTED THE SAME THING. REEEEEEEEEEE, FUCK YOU KOJIMAAAAAAAA.

Kojima has a weird fetish with Big Bossu and did everything he could to retcon Big Bossu going evil and insane in the 80s and 90s. I guess he is just bitter that Konami made him make the games past MGS2. Hell, MGS2 was a giant fuck you to the fans and internet culture. Everything Raiden done is made to clumsy and awkward in juxtaposition to Solid Snake being a badass, ergo making the fans bitter that they have to play Raiden whilst watching their favourite character reduced to a minor role.

I am the biggest MGS, you'll probably ever meet and the series disappoints me as much as it exceeds my expectations. So many missed opportunities.

there aren't any good games on consoles anymore.

might try The Division in March and use my PS4 as an overpriced blu-ray player until Mass Effect Andromeda is released late next year.

nothing much to look forward to in gaming generally. maybe big money has just ruined it by catering to the lowest common denominator and using reiterations of past games.

The mrs' brother-in-law bought us an Xbone for no reason a couple of weeks ago. NO GAMES. I own everything I want on PC already.

I may get New 'n Tasty. The original is still fun.

What a nice guy. Buy Star Wars

Xbox One has more exclusives than people give credit for...

For starters they have two amazing racings games, one hardcore simulation on Forza Motorsport 6 and a more arcade driving experience on the excellent Forza Horizon 2. Both are the best driving games on current gen by far.

Also, although Tomb Raider is only a 1 year exclusive, its probably the only meaningful single player adventure game scheduled to be released for the next 4-5 months (until Uncharted 4 comes out). And going by how good the last game did, the expectations are quite high.

And dont forget Killer Instinct Season 2 which was just released and going by how poorly received MKX was, many professional fighting fans are playing this while waiting for Street Fighter 5.

Then there are lots of quality games coming out as well. Below, Inside and Cuphead are three of the most anticipated indies and they are Xbox exclusives. Fable Legends has the chance to be a huge surprise. Quantum Break only comes out Summer 2016 but its quite impressive what was shown so far. New Gears in the making. Etc...

P.S: I dont own an Xbox One neither am I a fanboy!

Is Just Cause an xbox exclusive? Halo sucks ass.