test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

termninja

Gaming discussion

Started by termninja,

164 posts in this topic

Guys Crysis 3 is awesome, but man you need a rig!

I got 2x7970s and only getting 60fps on Ultra!!!

But, graphics are just awesome - makes the Xbox look like a child's toy :)

Never used connect cos i have a ps3... The wii is alright for like party type games, and if you have a group of people, but if you want to play, things like fifa, cod, far cry GTA, GT etcm your better off with an xbox or ps3... There is the Wii U thing but i have no idea what that is like.

I feel I will settle on the xbox with kinect so I get the movement aspect as well as the ordinary gaming one as well. I usually play on pc so that gives the pc a rest seeing as I never got around to building my own and have to co-ordinate with my brother to use his own.

I feel I will settle on the xbox with kinect so I get the movement aspect as well as the ordinary gaming one as well. I usually play on pc so that gives the pc a rest seeing as I never got around to building my own and have to co-ordinate with my brother to use his own.

Fair enough... I just realised i wrote connect LOL. Clearly not concentrating. :D

Guys Crysis 3 is awesome, but man you need a rig!

I got 2x7970s and only getting 60fps on Ultra!!!

But, graphics are just awesome - makes the Xbox look like a child's toy :)

Few screeners? Would like to join in the graphicgasms

Anyone played the new Hitman? i really enjoyed it, i sometimes found it hard to sneak and was so tempted to just kill everyone like it was GTA haha

Few screeners? Would like to join in the graphicgasms
Will check if allowed :)

Edit: I'm testing the full game, think Public Beta is out this week ...

Last of Us is getting incredible reviews. It's even been called the 'Citizen Kane' of video games. Must be incredible. Bravo Naughty Dog and yet another awesome PS exclusive :lol:

SO happy I pre-ordered this a while back. I knew it would be immense, naughty dog are unreal. People were touting it to be the xbox killer back then too. :D

SO happy I pre-ordered this a while back. I knew it would be immense, naughty dog are unreal. People were touting it to be the xbox killer too. :)

Its always nice when a ps3 exclusive does well. Especially when everyone goes on about the XBox and its better exclusives.

Is Naughty dog gonna be a ps4 exclusive as well, does anyone know?

Eviltwinz93 likes this

Its always nice when a ps3 exclusive does well. Especially when everyone goes on about the XBox and its better exclusives.

Is Naughty dog gonna be a ps4 exclusive as well, does anyone know?

Yeh they'll be playstation exclusive. Naughty Dog are owned by Sony.

Hutcho likes this

Yeh they'll be playstation exclusive. Naughty Dog are owned by Sony.

Quality. They do produce some great games. Crash Bandicoot on Psone. Back in the day lol. :D

Eviltwinz93 likes this

Who on God's green earth goes on about XBox exclusives? LOL If they do they're delusional, they have like noteworthy 2 exclusives. The Playstation has become synonymous with multiple Godly exclusives.

Also, yes Naughty Dog should and most likely (99.9999999%) be a Sony exclusive developer again which is great as I wouldn't want to see them downgrade Uncharted 4's graphics so the Xbox one can run it.

Who on God's green earth goes on about XBox exclusives? If they do they're delusional, they have like noteworthy 2 exclusives. The Playstation has become synonymous with Godly exclusives.

Also, yes Naughty Dog should and most likely (99.9999999%) be a Sony exclusive developer again which is great as I wouldn't want to see them downgrade Uncharted 4's graphics so the Xbox one can run it.

The "Halo Rules the world" people. Like 30% of the xbox fan base.

The "Halo Rules the world" people. Like 30% of the xbox fan base.

True, about 80% of their fanbase are Halo and COD fanboys. Thank God the Uncharted's and Last of Us' of this world weren't wasted on Xbox :lol:

I've got to somehow get the money to buy Last of Us or beg someone to let me borrow it!

Hutcho likes this

True, about 80% of their fanbase are Halo and COD fanboys. Thank God the Uncharted's and Last of Us' of this world weren't wasted on Xbox :lol:

I've got to somehow get the money to buy Last of Us or beg someone to let me borrow it!

Yeah, i want to just preorder it. But might buy it second hand a month or so after release.

Knowing what i am like though i will probably think about it later. Say fuck it and preorder it lol.