Gaming discussion

termninja

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need your help ,guys.I want to buy a new xbox360 game and I don´t know which game I should buy.I would like to buy Far Cry 3,Halo 4 or Hitman,but the decision is really hard for me,so I decided to ask you,which game I should buy.First of all,I never played a Hitman before,but I played Far Cry 2,which was a very good game in my opinion and Halo ODST.It is really hard to decide between these games and I only can buy one of these games,because I have not that much money haha.I want to buy a game,which has a good story,because I will not extend my xbox live.That would mean that I would not be able to play online -.-

If you want a vast single player action game, Hitman and Max Payne. There is no comparisson (how long they keep you interested) between them and Far Cry.

I personally prefer Hitman, but it comes down to personal opinion. Max Payne is more polished, but not as fun (comming from a biased hitman fan). Far Cry is also really good, but I don't feel connected to the story and charecters and it is shorter, so it becomes a bit boring and unrewarding.

I bet you won't regret any of those 3 action games, they are all pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Hiya peeps, just bought myself a ps3 and FIFA 13,

Any recommendations on other games?? Big fan of skyrim and fable on the Xbox

What kind of games do you like?

God of War 3, Far Cry 3, Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, Assassin's Creed (all of 'em),...

Should not had opened the spoiler :(

It's called spoiler for a reason mate :D

The new DmC Devil May Cry actually looks better than any of the previous four. It looks like they've scrapped a lot of the stupider elements of the plot and characters. It always annoyed me how inconsistent Dante's personality is throughout the series. He was so cool in the first game (besides that one scene where his voice hits puberty), a cold boring bastard in the second, overly arrogant and bratty in the third and I can barely remember his scenes in the fourth.

He also looks more like a human rather than an anime character.

What kind of games do you like?

God of War 3, Far Cry 3, Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, Assassin's Creed (all of 'em),...

It's called spoiler for a reason mate :D

done assasins creed, and really enjoyed red dead, i think ill give far cry a whirl cheers mate

done assasins creed, and really enjoyed red dead, i think ill give far cry a whirl cheers mate

I can give you a shitload more, just tell me the kind you like ;)

The new DmC Devil May Cry actually looks better than any of the previous four. It looks like they've scrapped a lot of the stupider elements of the plot and characters. It always annoyed me how inconsistent Dante's personality is throughout the series. He was so cool in the first game (besides that one scene where his voice hits puberty), a cold boring bastard in the second, overly arrogant and bratty in the third and I can barely remember his scenes in the fourth.

He also looks more like a human rather than an anime character.

I've actually haven't been a massive fan of the DMC series, but I do like the new game and the redesign they did. I was sceptical at first a lot, but after I've seen it, I quite like it. I'll get it in the next few days and see how it goes :D

I've actually haven't been a massive fan of the DMC series, but I do like the new game and the redesign they did. I was sceptical at first a lot, but after I've seen it, I quite like it. I'll get it in the next few days and see how it goes :D

I love how Capccom reacted to the incredible backlash they recieved when Dante's redesign was unveiled. They worked Dante's signature grey hair into the story! I also love how Vergil will have a larger part in the reboot as Dante's and Vergil's relationship was the most interesting dynamic of the series.

I can give you a shitload more, just tell me the kind you like ;)

favourite games have been Skyrim and fable, i Love a RPG type game

tryied kingdoms of amalur but that was pants