test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

termninja

Gaming discussion

Started by termninja,

164 posts in this topic

The new DmC Devil May Cry actually looks better than any of the previous four. It looks like they've scrapped a lot of the stupider elements of the plot and characters. It always annoyed me how inconsistent Dante's personality is throughout the series. He was so cool in the first game (besides that one scene where his voice hits puberty), a cold boring bastard in the second, overly arrogant and bratty in the third and I can barely remember his scenes in the fourth.

He also looks more like a human rather than an anime character.

What kind of games do you like?

God of War 3, Far Cry 3, Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, Assassin's Creed (all of 'em),...

It's called spoiler for a reason mate :D

done assasins creed, and really enjoyed red dead, i think ill give far cry a whirl cheers mate

done assasins creed, and really enjoyed red dead, i think ill give far cry a whirl cheers mate

I can give you a shitload more, just tell me the kind you like ;)

The new DmC Devil May Cry actually looks better than any of the previous four. It looks like they've scrapped a lot of the stupider elements of the plot and characters. It always annoyed me how inconsistent Dante's personality is throughout the series. He was so cool in the first game (besides that one scene where his voice hits puberty), a cold boring bastard in the second, overly arrogant and bratty in the third and I can barely remember his scenes in the fourth.

He also looks more like a human rather than an anime character.

I've actually haven't been a massive fan of the DMC series, but I do like the new game and the redesign they did. I was sceptical at first a lot, but after I've seen it, I quite like it. I'll get it in the next few days and see how it goes :D

I've actually haven't been a massive fan of the DMC series, but I do like the new game and the redesign they did. I was sceptical at first a lot, but after I've seen it, I quite like it. I'll get it in the next few days and see how it goes :D

I love how Capccom reacted to the incredible backlash they recieved when Dante's redesign was unveiled. They worked Dante's signature grey hair into the story! I also love how Vergil will have a larger part in the reboot as Dante's and Vergil's relationship was the most interesting dynamic of the series.

I can give you a shitload more, just tell me the kind you like ;)

favourite games have been Skyrim and fable, i Love a RPG type game

tryied kingdoms of amalur but that was pants

Muzchap likes this

Hitman fan, not much into basketball though!

Love Hitman! Slightly annoyed by some challenges, it's a stupid idea that you have to play the same level multiple times to get all the challenges done.

NBA 2k12 on PS3.

2k13 is so much better! Probably the best sports game on PS3. The interface is very tacky though, because it's executive produced by Jay-Z......

2k13 is so much better! Probably the best sports game on PS3. The interface is very tacky though, because it's executive produced by Jay-Z......

Is it... I liked 2k12 but haven't really thought about 2k13... I'll have a look.

favourite games have been Skyrim and fable, i Love a RPG type game

tryied kingdoms of amalur but that was pants

Try Deux Ex, Dark Souls, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect 1,2,3, Darksiders 1,2.

Strictly PC gamer

GTA (All)

Tomb Raider II and III

NFS (most wanted, underground)

Simcity

Sims 1, 2 and 3 (plus a load of ep's)

Earthworm Jim

Fifa

Debating with myself if to get a Wii or Xbox 360....

Strictly PC gamer

GTA (All)

Tomb Raider II and III

NFS (most wanted, underground)

Simcity

Sims 1, 2 and 3 (plus a load of ep's)

Earthworm Jim

Fifa

Debating with myself if to get a Wii or Xbox 360....

wii is shit... May as well wait for next gen which should be the end of this year apparently.

wii is shit... May as well wait for next gen which should be the end of this year apparently.

comparable to the kinect? I've used a wii before and thought it was okay enough..... for my uses anyway which is just Mario nostalgia and fooling myself in believing i'm exercising. I've been keeping my eye on news of the next gen but its going to be expensive here. Might as well get the current one for a cheaper price and a boat load of games :D

comparable to the kinect? I've used a wii before and thought it was okay enough..... for my uses anyway which is just Mario nostalgia and fooling myself in believing i'm exercising. I've been keeping my eye on news of the next gen but its going to be expensive here. Might as well get the current one for a cheaper price and a boat load of games :D

Never used connect cos i have a ps3... The wii is alright for like party type games, and if you have a group of people, but if you want to play, things like fifa, cod, far cry GTA, GT etcm your better off with an xbox or ps3... There is the Wii U thing but i have no idea what that is like.