Gaming discussion

termninja

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find my passion waning. I loved Red Dead Redemption, though. The story was amazing. John Marston; what a genius character.

Shame about RDR, I really wanted to play it, but since it hasn't been relased for PC I missed it. One of the games I was excited the most before I heard it will be consoles only :(

I lost my passion some time ago. Now there are only glimpses of it that disappear rather fast after I try playing something...

PES 1-6 then PS3 ruined PES

Worms variations

ISS 98

FIFA 98-2001 & 2009 - FIFA owns PES on the PS3, since PES 6/FIFA 2007.

WWF Attitude, Smackdown all the way to Smackdown vs Raw 2011. Done with them now tho. Only played em online because i was building a rather interesting relationship with lots of members. I was addicted to SvR 2006 online more than i was addicted to any game ever in my whole life. Once again, PS3 ruined a game series.

GTA 3, Vice City, SA, 4 and the add ons.

The best of all though = Metal Gear Solid series. Incredible series, absolutely breath taking. I have never nor will ever play a better series offline in anything.

damn that is it for all of them games mentioned metal gear stand almost at the top, go give it a try guys and u love every bit of it

• 4 weeks later...

People need to play the new Hitman game my game of the year, and if you do play it play on hard more fun.

I'm in the Streets of Hope mission , and this Hitman lost his soul.I played all the hitmans since the first one in 2000 and this is just too much different and the maps are really not that big like the ancien hitman , for me the GOTY is FIFA13/Assassins Creed III

I'm in the Streets of Hope mission , and this Hitman lost his soul.I played all the hitmans since the first one in 2000 and this is just too much different and the maps are really not that big like the ancien hitman , for me the GOTY is FIFA13/Assassins Creed III

fifa is amazing as always lol but Assassins creed just felt like a task i had to do when paying it I didnt have any fun with it.

fifa is amazing as always lol but Assassins creed just felt like a task i had to do when paying it I didnt have any fun with it.

I really liked the story , playing with the father & son is fantastic , the map is great & the Gameplay is good too.

People need to play the new Hitman game my game of the year, and if you do play it play on hard more fun.

My roommate bought it (he is super addicted, he buys everything related to PS3), it is just incridible!

My GOTY for sure, I am having a lot of fun...

• 1 month later...

I need your help ,guys.I want to buy a new xbox360 game and I don´t know which game I should buy.I would like to buy Far Cry 3,Halo 4 or Hitman,but the decision is really hard for me,so I decided to ask you,which game I should buy.First of all,I never played a Hitman before,but I played Far Cry 2,which was a very good game in my opinion and Halo ODST.It is really hard to decide between these games and I only can buy one of these games,because I have not that much money haha.I want to buy a game,which has a good story,because I will not extend my xbox live.That would mean that I would not be able to play online -.-

I need your help ,guys.I want to buy a new xbox360 game and I don´t know which game I should buy.I would like to buy Far Cry 3,Halo 4 or Hitman,but the decision is really hard for me,so I decided to ask you,which game I should buy.First of all,I never played a Hitman before,but I played Far Cry 2,which was a very good game in my opinion and Halo ODST.It is really hard to decide between these games and I only can buy one of these games,because I have not that much money haha.I want to buy a game,which has a good story,because I will not extend my xbox live.That would mean that I would not be able to play online -.-

Far Cry 3 is amazing most people i know say its GOTY but for me out of your list id go for Hitman ive had never played them before and lived the game i loved it so much i got all the trophies in it lol