Gaming discussion

termninja

Oh those videogames...adictive as hell and funnier then our youth policy :D

Which ones have left a mark on you? What have you spent countless hours on?

I'm a PC gamer and all games below were played on PC

COUNTER STRIKE 1.6

I played it really a lot. It's actually still popular in my country, and every arcade has it. I was also a modder for it having my own studio. We made some wonderful stuff for it. This is one game I'll always remember with a smile. As a matter of fact I still have it on my PC B)

KOTOR1/2

One of the best RPGs I played. Beaten 1st and 2nd part both as a jedi and sith. I'm not so optimistic about MMO game BIOWARE is making now though.

DIABLO1/2. First part was alright, but too old school for me. Second part kicked ass and I played my arse of it.

GTA SAN ANDREAS.

Played other ones also, but SA nailed it! And when Multiplayer mod was made...I had great times in it.

GOTHIC1/2/3

One of the best game series ever made! Not a game for everyone, but people who liked it will tell you all the best about it. Amazing story, very unique feel and likable world. They fucked up with the 3rd part but thankfully the community released a giant patch that solved most of the gamebreaking glitches in the game.

MOUNT AND BLADE

If you haven't heard about it, google it. It's a very unique game with incredible modding community. Some great mods out there.

PES4/5/2010. I played all PES games since PES4 but those 3 have been the best ones imo though 2012 is pretty decent also. Really fun and adictive gameplay with addition to PC modding made it something to enjoy for some time :)

FIFA11/12

Played previous parts also, but there were inferior to PES. FIFA11 with the new gen engine was cool and FIFA12 finally gave me a name to say when asked about which was the best football game I played. Absolutely amazing!

CALL OF DUTY1/2/4/5/MW2/BO

Great shooting series, though they lost me the moment they stopped inovating and started cashing in on their game which was after CoD4:MW which remains one of the best shooters I ever played with one of the best multiplayers ever. MW2 was alright, though too frustrating. Black Ops had a good story and a boring SP.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Though only for 2 months. Didn't even reach max level with my char. It's an amazing game adictive like bloody cocaine but I deleted it after I realized just how much time it takes away from you.

ASSASSIN'S CREED2/Brootherhood/Revelations

Great games. Missed the 1st part but 2nd one nailed it. Brootherhood was good and Revelations decent.

DEAD ISLAND

Really fun game I waited for some time and it was a blast. I haven't finished it, but I had great time in it.

and the most recent one

TESV SKYRIM

Wow! Just gonna say wow.

These are the games I really wanted to highlight though I basically played all decent games release from...2003 'till now :halo:

Now, let's hear you :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the word on star wars the old republic(swtor)? It is the highest budgeted game ever and is suppose to rival wow. Ratings have been through the roof and it looks amazing. Has anyone tried it???

I'm contemplating buying it; but I fear I will fail all my classes.

Counter-Strike 1.6... I played it a lot in my early-mid teenage years and have recently started playing again in like ~6 years, brings back old memories and is still as fun at 20 as it was at 14 years of age.

Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven and Football Manager have been my football games since 2006. Before them I used to play a few NBA Live series, first of them being nba live 2003. Good memories with those games.

Call of Duty series up to MW2.

GTA series up to San Andreas.

Colin McRae Rally 2, F1 2002 and Test Drive Off-Road

And who can forget the legendary Tetris :D

Age of Empires II: I spent a lot of hours playing these, i remember i used to copy my strategy in a notepad with the time and all the stuff hahaha,

Fifa 06: Because i start to enjoy football in 05, so fifa was my first football game, totally adiccted.

Nhl 2000: I dont remember the name, but it was the EA game for NHl

Super Smash Bros Melee: I used to play with my cousin a lot this.

Mario Kart 64: Same.

Modern Warfare 2: I have more than 500 hours played...amazing time with my friends.

Zelda the wind waker: I think, this is my favourite game...ever.

Actually im playing League of Legends, MW3, Fifa 12, Mass Effect 2, Counter Strike source (waiting for global offensive).

FIFA 2000..I was 10 when I played it (PS1 of course). Always chose Chelsea for no particular reason (well maybe cause they were fuckin amazing), thats when i started being a fan! Zola scored all my goals.

CS 1.6..Pure Pwnage.

Zelda Ocerana of Time.

Super Mario 64..Raping your joysitck on the 64 controller to spin Bowser around lol

PokeMon..(thats a given though)

GTA 1 and 2. Birds eye view LOL

Now days..Skyrim, FIFA 12, Assassins Creed, Saints Row 3.

Well Ive played and owned. SNES PS1 PS2 XBOX XBOX360 PS3 N64 PC (durr XD) personal faves are the playstation systems. Xbox is fine but it does have a few flaws for me. is that one though the gameplay does feel more connected it does burn you out so much quicker. u cant transfer much music onto your xbox 360 if u have a 4GB memory stick if any. the menu is pretty picky at times. i like the ps3 menu for being specific without being a big confusing mess. Though pros i have to give for xbox as i said is that it feels more connected. the controller has a nice feel to it. its cheaper nowadays to buy a used one. but PS3 is just my choice. Build quality feels nicer. can transfer files onto it without much hassle. console design looks nice.. PSN is free. though yeah they had the big hacker thing..it is still good.

Anyways who should care bout console wars now its a whole load of palava now. just play your games Squishy scoomys >w<

to list the games ive played/have on my consoles ill start here xD

PS3:

FIFA 08,09,10,11 ( U Know xD)

Ratchet and clank: All 4 one, A crack in time, Tools of destuction (I FUCKING LOVE RnC)

F1 2010 (actually much better than i thought..though codemasters does have...a great rep with me for makin AWESOME racing games..TOCA 1 And 2 anyone :D)

Skyrim (Not addicted to it...but it is FUUUN :D. but the people are callous on there and try kill u for stealing cheeze. and killshutting up a annoying singer...and we say We should kill justin bieber......people sometime xD )

Gran turismo 5 (AMAZINGly good graphics in photomode. nice race game but NEEEEEEEDS more cars in arcade..i do seethey tried what GT3 had..but if only they kept it to GT4 availability itd have helped it much more. Really nice game though )

Prototype. (FUN FUN UFN...but u end up getting bored of faffing around in free roam too much..but good nonetheless)

SVR 10,12 (SVR 10 is good.. Had a good share of fun with it. SVR 12 on the other hand is just major dissapointment and will trade it in for SVR11. or another game.)

Read dead redemption (Gran theft auto 1912 xD. i say its good nothing more)

Little big planet (its adorable! :D looks fun)

ivee got more games that i havent played yet.

LA noire

Dirt

GTA IV

Alien vs Predator

GRID (for ps3)

XBOX 360:

TF2 orange box ( O_O ...AWEOMSE)

Bioshock 2 (EASILY the best shooter ive EVER played...FUCKING a bowl of awesome)

Forza 3 (Defo the best for game play Car racing game ive ever played...feels great in feeling. and the car damage is more realistic than gran turismo 5's)

ME2 (...GRAPHICS masterpiece..never seen a game with as good graphics as anything ..EVER)

FIFA 11 And 10 (nuf said)

PES 06 (not as good as the PS2 version actually xD)

Black ops ( u probbaly know xD)

L4D2

PC:

garrys mod

Team fortress 2

FIFA 04

Colin Mcrae rally 05

I don't have any game consoles so I'm just a PC gamer. I had PS1 but I sold it, still regretting that. :unsure: Modded PES6 and NHL 2004 are definitely my most played games on PC, still absolutely loving 'em. Right now I'm addicted to Skyrim which is probably the best game I've ever played. Other games I play now are Battlefield 2, NBA 2K12, MLB 2K10 and Madden 08 (modded). Occasionally GTA SA too.

• 3 months later...

I think there are quite many on this forum, that play fifa. Personaly, I see chelsea as one of best teams to play with online. They have very strong players and it makes easier to control the ball. If that would be in real life...

What makes me angry about the game are two things: Player faces (too many have unreal faces, not in cfc, but overall) and secondy, the ratings of players. just to tell few:

Mata has rating 86, not bad but David Silva has 88 and Ozil 86. Here, i would drop silva to 86, i think he isnt better than mata. ozil should be 87 or 88.

Ashey Cole is 85, my choice is 84

John Terry 85, I give him 86

David Luiz 80, 83 minimum

Gary Cahill 79, 82-83 more real

(just for comparison; vidic 89, pique 89 xD, puyol 86, ramos 87, thiago silva 87)

ramires 79, he should definately had 82

sturridge 80, he should be 83

drogba 86, should be 83-84

torres 84, should be 83

meireles 82, 80 should be better

lamps 84, actualy right

essien 83 is fine

mikel 82 also

bertrand 69, should be 73 at least

cech 84, should be 85, 86.

what do you think?

I think there are quite many on this forum, that play fifa. Personaly, I see chelsea as one of best teams to play with online. They have very strong players and it makes easier to control the ball. If that would be in real life...

What makes me angry about the game are two things: Player faces (too many have unreal faces, not in cfc, but overall) and secondy, the ratings of players. just to tell few:

Mata has rating 86, not bad but David Silva has 88 and Ozil 86. Here, i would drop silva to 86, i think he isnt better than mata. ozil should be 87 or 88.

Ashey Cole is 85, my choice is 84

John Terry 85, I give him 86

David Luiz 80, 83 minimum

Gary Cahill 79, 82-83 more real

(just for comparison; vidic 89, pique 89 xD, puyol 86, ramos 87, thiago silva 87)

ramires 79, he should definately had 82

sturridge 80, he should be 83

drogba 86, should be 83-84

torres 84, should be 83 77

meireles 82, 80 should be better

lamps 84, actualy right

essien 83 is fine

mikel 82 also

bertrand 69, should be 73 at least

cech 84, should be 85, 86.

what do you think?

• 1 month later...