test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Hamilton,

26,075 posts in this topic

If we really get Ox, DD, llorente and maybe even Barkley it will be one hell of a transfer window and i would pull my heat for our board. Then only the question remains why they left it so late.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we really get Ox, DD, llorente and maybe even Barkley it will be one hell of a transfer window and i would pull my heat for our board. Then only the question remains why they left it so late.

they left the squad depth transfers late cause teams get less brave when the deadline is so close and they have money in front of them. Swans bought Llorente for 5m, can sell him for 15. They quote 30 to fuck with us but he obviously wants to leave and they know that. Arsenal tried to convince Ox to stay but he made it clear the entire time so with the deadline approaching time to cash in. DD seems like a strange move for everyone but clearly he wants to be on a big squad making a bit more money with less gametime for the chance at trophies as he ages. 

So latest reports say:
Barkley for 25m bid sent
Ox for 35m accepted
Llorente for 15m
Drinkwater for 28m accepted

Brilliant business if we pull them all through. Honestly I don't sign that much players even in PES xD

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

xPetrCechx likes this

BREAKING NEWS

Arsenal reject £50m offer from Manchester City for Alexis Sanchez, according to Sky sources.

9 hours ago, termninja said:

So latest reports say:
Barkley for 25m bid sent
Ox for 35m accepted
Llorente for 15m
Drinkwater for 28m accepted

Brilliant business if we pull them all through. Honestly I don't sign that much players even in PES xD

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

If sources are true the from the e sounds the only one we've definitely getting is Drinkwater...yay.. 

We don't need RB. 

We have azpicuelta and Moses. 

We want a LB ,drinkwater,Barkley, liorente. 

Liorente:done 

drinkwater:close 

Barkley:ongoing situation.spurs will never bid 40m£ so might we get him.

LB: Telles? I don't know. We will see

Blusan Alamb likes this

The only LWB/LB we were linked to was Sandro, all the others have been right-sided players and I'm struggling to figure out why when we have numbers on the right. We need to accept now that we won't be signing any wing-backs with Ox dead in the water and it's too late to target anybody else. Too. Fucking. Late. The writing was on the wall since June, but the board was on a month-long vacation, everybody could see this coming except for them. Maybe the plan is to mould Barkley into a wing-back lol, fuck knows what this club is planning anymore. We'll be lucky to get Drinkwater and Llorente in the remaining day, guess Conte will just have to make do.