Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 5/11/2016 at 3:32 PM, Essien19 said:

What do you think about Stuttgart's Werner, Kostic and Rupp?

I do not follow Bundesliga, but one of my friends is an avid Bayern fan and follows Bundesliga just like I do follow EPL. He even watches some irrelevant matches such as Darmstadt - Ingolstadt and so on. We had a chat months ago about Stuttgart and he told me that even though they are poor, with an abysmal defence, their attacking line is explosive. Pacey strikers that can do damage to any team in Bundesliga. He talked a lot about Kostic and Werner, especially Kostic who he rates very highly, told me he is one of the best wingers in Bundesliga.

Just seen that Stuttgart got relegated and thought about asking this. The way my friend talked to me about this three players in particular made me think they must be really good.

Looking at the Saints game simultaneously with our game against The Champions, one player stands out from the Saints.

Virgil Van Dijk. Solid, solid defender with technical abilities, strength, speed and apparently he even takes the free kicks nowadays. Possible target in the summer?

13 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Looking at the Saints game simultaneously with our game against The Champions, one player stands out from the Saints.

Virgil Van Dijk. Solid, solid defender with technical abilities, strength, speed and apparently he even takes the free kicks nowadays. Possible target in the summer?

hope so, I wanted him after stones deal broke down. he is impressive

Now that the season from hell is over:

Loudmouth
                      (Bego)
       Azpi-New CB-Zouma-New LB
      (Iva)-(JCS/Tomori)-(Terry)-(Aké)
     Willian-Fabregas-New CDM/B2B-Hazard
       (Pedro)-(RLC)-(Matic)-(Kenedy)
                  Diego-New ST
                (Traoré)-(Tammy)

Think it's reasonable.Get it done as soon as possible.

10 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

And can people stop with Cesc as our captain? I know he is one of ''realistic'' options, but I would prefer a captain that is physicaly more imposing and doesnt hide in big games.

Slap that armband on Zouma's arm when he comes back fully fit.

Piotr Zieliński will move to Liverpool in the next few days ! He is by far my favourite Polish player, he is such a rare breed, absolute wonderful touch and vision, truly wonderful football brain, how the hell these players are not appreciated more ? Even in the national team he is preferred behind of some donkeys who are bigger and tougher but certainly not smarter.

I think this move is too soon though and feel that may end like many before who moved too soon and looked completely out of place like Markovic for example. Here is hoping that Klopp will do his touch on another Polish player and make him one of the best in his position. But I'm a bit scaried but also excited. If Zieliński will play in central area and cope there, in the Premier League, with his frame, that would be some achievement.

Also it probably ends Liverpool chances of getting Goetze so maybe Chelsea have a chance of landing him ?

I wish we could buy Griezmann, Nainggolan, Kanté, Bonucci and Stones, sell the deadwood and bring few loanees like Baker and Ake into the squad. Should be a title contender. But yes I know, highly unrealistic to buy all of them.

I wish we could buy Griezmann, Nainggolan, Kanté, Bonucci and Stones, sell the deadwood and bring few loanees like Baker and Ake into the squad. Should be a title contender. But yes I know, highly unrealistic to buy all of them.

A fast, technical striker alongside Costa would be a better fit than Higuain. Someone like Griezmann,Dybala or Lacazette.

29 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Someone like Griezmann Dybala or Lacazette.

No chance of getting griezmamn or dybala but we could get lacazette if we went in for him :D Lacazette: 31 Ligue starts, 21 goals – 137 minutes per goal (2015/16) with Ibrahimovic leaving PSG u mite see PSG trying to sign Lacazette tho

No chance of getting griezmamn or dybala but we could get lacazette if we went in for him [emoji3] Lacazette: 31 Ligue starts, 21 goals – 137 minutes per goal (2015/16) with Ibrahimovic leaving PSG u mite see PSG trying to sign Lacazette tho

PSG are supposedly after Martial.

A fast, technical striker alongside Costa would be a better fit than Higuain. Someone like Griezmann,Dybala or Lacazette.

That's my thinking too. Better to have two different type of CF's to compliment each other should Conte play 2 upfront.

On 14.5.2016 at 8:44 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

What do you think about Stuttgart's Werner, Kostic and Rupp?

I do not follow Bundesliga, but one of my friends is an avid Bayern fan and follows Bundesliga just like I do follow EPL. He even watches some irrelevant matches such as Darmstadt - Ingolstadt and so on. We had a chat months ago about Stuttgart and he told me that even though they are poor, with an abysmal defence, their attacking line is explosive. Pacey strikers that can do damage to any team in Bundesliga. He talked a lot about Kostic and Werner, especially Kostic who he rates very highly, told me he is one of the best wingers in Bundesliga.

Just seen that Stuttgart got relegated and thought about asking this. The way my friend talked to me about this three players in particular made me think they must be really good.

Kostic is one of the better players in the Bundesliga in his position, your mate has got a point there, however, i wouldn't buy him.
Sure on his day Kostic can be the decisive factor, but 2,3 good matches from him in a row are enough for him to start talking about the Europa.
A lot of games, especially when it's not going as planned (take a look at the last couple of weeks) the boy goes hiding.
Yeah, he's talented, but a bit one dimensional (does next to nothing with his right foot), he's pacey, runs away with the ball,
a bit like Robben, always doing the same, but not that good, his crossings are the worst, nonetheless the boy is fit!
More than once Chelsea decided to buy a new talented attacking winger, we've already got the likes of Kenedy and Musonda.
No matter how much slack the likes of Pedro or Cuadrado (Juve) had to take, i can't see how Kostic would be the better player.

If and only if Chelsea are looking for a new toy on the wing, talented and not too expensive, Julian Brandt from Leverkusen has the higher ceiling, imo.
For some guys Pato was a high risk and high reward signing, in my point of view Fekir fits the bill nicely, but we've already got the talents in this position,
only buy a top class guy, someone like Sanchez and concentrate on developing Kenedy and Musonda. But with Roman, you'll never know...

More or less the same goes for Werner.
He's fast, but his decision making and his touches, i much rather have Traoré around.
On the plus side, he's young and already playing in the Bundesliga, but please stay away! Ordinary player, nothing special, nothing for Chelsea, imo.
But he's is still earning more than me these days, so i've gotta give respect where it's due!

Rupp seems like a top lad, interesting player. Could marvel here if the system's right, i think he would be cheap. Cheaper than the aformentioned guys.
He doesn't have the top name, first season in Stuttgart, reminds me a bit of Papy, but if Conte wants him, why not?!
The boy can play in the pivot. :)

Transfer rumours: Nemanja Matic on the move

The latest transfer rumour sees Manchester United putting in a shock bid for Chelsea FC midfielder Nemanja Matic. Silly season has begun.

Chelsea FC have been linked with a multitude of players over the last two months, but with the Premier League season now done and dusted, this is only set to increase. The latest rumour claims that Manchester United are putting together a bid for Nemanja Matic.

The Express picks up the report from Italian journalist Emanuele Giulianelli, who claims that United are looking to capitalise on suggestions that Matic is unsettled.According to Italian journalist Emanuele Giulianelli, United are ready to offer him a way out of west London. He claims United are willing to make Matic one of their key midfielders next season as they look to revamp their squad.Matic has had a disappointing season for the Blues, failing to replicate the form that established him as one of the premier midfielders in football. As a result, transfer rumours have naturally started to circulate suggesting that Matic may be on his way out of Stamford Bridge.

However, this is the first report linking the Serbian with a switch to Premier League rivals United. Louis Van Gaal has led his side to another underwhelming season, although he still may escape with the FA Cup and fourth place (providing they beat Bournemouth 19-0 on Tuesday).The article claims that United are looking to overhaul their squad, but that seems unlikely. United have a wealth of talent; it has been the tactics that have held them back.

Having said that, Matic would be a very useful player. With Michael Carrick ageing and Bastian Schweinsteiger perennially injured, there is a slot for a defensive midfielder.The report claims that the bid is in the region of £20 million, but Chelsea will likely require a heftier sum to part way with the Serbian.An appalling 10 months mean that the club are set for a summer of change. Antonio Conte is expected to make several moves in the transfer market with few players secured in their Stamford Bridge future. Hence, this story cannot be ruled out.

The Pride of London