test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Hamilton,

26,101 posts in this topic

the only 3 players we need are already in the team. Joshua McEachran, Ryan Bertrand and Jeffrey Bruma (Call him back). Maybe buy an extra striker but this youngsters are just pure class. Look what Dortmund did with Gotze, and he started playing in top flight when he was 18.

I think that they need to start playing these youngsters every fucking game (except the games that are too close from each other) because lets be real. We are not going to win the League.

Neither I do care about winning it this season. But I know these 3 and Mr. Lukaku will shine in the next seasons if we play our cards well. And in 3 more years (maybe less) the Piazon machine will be ready for use and to rip faces apart.

Oh and I forgot about Chalobah what a beast.

Ramzi likes this

I think Azpilicueta would be a great signing. And seeing as Cahill is most likely signed I think that our back line is adequate for the remainder of the season.

Otherwise I think (like every one) Hazard would be a truly amazing signing, think his arrival alone would make our team be much stronger. I'm not too impressed with Krasic, nor De Bruyne, I doubt they are up to Chelsea standards. Of course (like every one, again) I wouldn't mind a creative midfielder as well.

But I trust whatever player AVB brings in, his signings have been brilliant so far.

18 year old CB when we have Kalas, Chalobah and Bruma...oh well I don't know anything about him, so I'll wait and see what happens.

News: Sky sports!

Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas wants to sign one more player, in addition to bringing in a centre-half, with Bolton Wanderers' Gary Cahill currently his top target. We'll bring you what Villas-Boas has to say shortly.

Oh crapp was hoping for more than cahill and a other player!But would be happy if it was a top class playmaker!

Marvin123 likes this

Would be happy if it a:

A ) Top Class left winger - Lucas, Ayew, like that.

B ) Cesar Aspilicueta

Anything else would not be great news for me.

KSI says our team isn't fast enough and needs more rather fast blackmen, Ramires just isn't enough, i say we go on a raid to find these rather fast blackmen.

termninja likes this

^

LMAO at Heskey :D Not fast but very black :lol:

Well I guess we are listening to KSI, another fast blackman is about to join :)

(Kenneth Omeruo)

15s3cqv.jpg