test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Hamilton,

26,101 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, Robguima said:

My problem is not with Roman - he may or may not feel like splashing the cash in one of his hobbies. My problem is and has been with the lack of creativity (read lack of talent) from our people in change or transfers. If you don't have the funds for the expensive players, you find alternatives: go for lower leagues... Portugal, Brazil... buy younger... anything! It's just ridiculous that we have senior squad players who add nothing: not good enough to start and too old to improve. 

This, I'm sad to say, is the truth.

Muzchap likes this

6 days left people. 6 days left and still no new left-back or centre back. Club had whole summer, excuse me, a whole year to sort it out but no.

Even though they still sign someone now, good but late. Player needs time to adapt to Conte's playing style and shit.

I'm very impressed by some of you for staying so calm like that. I'm still very calm. It's not that a cry whole day because our transferwindow has been a laughing stock. It's just that I'm critical against the club because they're not doing much to improve and make us a top 4 worthy team again.

2 months ago, I was laughing at Arsenal fans but we are slowly becoming like them as we are in the very same situation as they are. Scraped past WHU, Watford. 3-2 against Bristol Rovers.

Thank god I did not renew my season ticket.

mccg and Tautvix like this

42 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

6 days left people. 6 days left and still no new left-back or centre back. Club had whole summer, excuse me, a whole year to sort it out but no.

Even though they still sign someone now, good but late. Player needs time to adapt to Conte's playing style and shit.

I'm very impressed by some of you for staying so calm like that. I'm still very calm. It's not that a cry whole day because our transferwindow has been a laughing stock. It's just that I'm critical against the club because they're not doing much to improve and make us a top 4 worthy team again.

2 months ago, I was laughing at Arsenal fans but we are slowly becoming like them as we are in the very same situation as they are. Scraped past WHU, Watford. 3-2 against Bristol Rovers.

Seriously!!! Just because we didnt sign anyone you will stop support the team ... because that seems the underline message here. 

I get we still havent signed anyone but the fact is that we have been pursing target from quite sometime and the clubs are not ready to part them despite throwing insane price ... unlike Arsenal who are trying for a cut price for every player. We arent like them, we were ready to throw off 65m for a striker who had one good season ... Come on!!! We are far from a laughing stock honestly we have been just spoiled over the years. I understand we still are a couple of signings behind but from where we are it seems the club is trying everything. 

We have a new manager who can actually change the way we have been playing so far ... be more aggressive, more disciplined. That along would warranty a renew on the season ticket ...  

MefiX19 likes this

You write the same shit multiple times in every fucking transfer threads and you're telling people you're very calm?! Hahahahaha LMFAO..just chill will ya?! We get what you try to say ok?

DDA and MefiX19 like this

46 minutes ago, Hostedenis said:

What's up with all the negativity man?

I get that you're not happy, I think there's more people on this forum that would like to see things differently, but you know you can still stick with your team right?

I think Kante & Batshuayi have been 2 great signings! Yes I too would welcome a good CB and fullback. 

And my god we won our last three games. The play/difference/dominance might not have been as you'd like, but we couldn't have done better than 6 points in the EPL and progressed to the next round in the EFL. So what's up what all the negativity?

Absolutely. I'll always support Chelsea but I do not support our board. Not after what happened last season. Hence why I did not renew. We deserve better as fans.

If we loan out Remy... That leaves us with Batshuayi and Costa. 2 strikers, one of which will no doubt get suspended at some point.

29 minutes ago, milka said:

If we loan out Remy... That leaves us with Batshuayi and Costa. 2 strikers, one of which will no doubt get suspended at some point.

Which one? ?

2 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

It seems to me that all of your posts drip with selfishness, I want, I want. All you seem to care about is your own gratification, Where is there a hint, any kind of hint, of love for the club? We all support the club in our own way but yours seems very strange to me.

As for the part of your post which I have quoted, we are in full agreement there.?

MefiX19 and RuudiGullit like this

Why English chelsea fan isnt doing riot ?

We need a few defender at once !!

5 minutes ago, milka said:

We need this but   buy  Eduardo ? Logic . 

You don't do the in less then a week when you had half a year to deal with it. 

The bottom line is that it will not happen. The targets they want will be unattainable. 

So the worst thing that they will do is go for similar targets like last year. And they should not do that. They failed again so don't panic now. Why waste money on players that are only going to be send out on loan and not worth the trouble? 

zekinjo, nono, Blue_Fox_ and 1 other like this

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

You don't do the in less then a week when you had half a year to deal with it. 

The bottom line is that it will not happen. The targets they want will be unattainable. 

So the worst thing that they will do is go for similar targets like last year. And they should not do that. They failed again so don't panic now. Why waste money on players that are only going to be send out on loan and not worth the trouble? 

We signed Fernando Torres and David Luiz for over 80m€ on the last day in January 2011. I remember 4 days earlier both deals looked off.

It's possible to pull off some great deals in the last few days as everything is probably agreed with the targets apart from release fee.

The Skipper and zekinjo like this

4 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

We signed Fernando Torres and David Luiz for over 80m€ on the last day in January 2011. I remember 4 days earlier both deals looked off.

It's possible to pull off some great deals in the last few days as everything is probably agreed with the targets apart from release fee.

That's what I'm thinking about Koulibaly + one more of great caliber.

Arsenal agree £35m fee with Valencia for Shkodran Mustafi

Germany defender expected to travel to London on Friday for medical 
 Purchase of Lucas Pérez will take club’s spending close to £100m mark

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/25/arsenal-agree-35m-fee-with-valencia-for-shkodran-mustafi

There's something seriously wrong when Arsenal are getting a CB and spending more then us....

Muzchap likes this

Liverpool has made an offer for gremio's Luan (23). 35m pounds apparently but barca is also interested.

very interesting player: plays 2nd striker or winger with a lot o movement, great footwork, and a few goals on top of that.

10 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

Absolutely. I'll always support Chelsea but I do not support our board. Not after what happened last season. Hence why I did not renew. We deserve better as fans.

We deserve better as fans? You have got to be kidding me..... Roman has given enough for us as fans to cherish for a lifetime and it isn't as if he has had a change of heart. We just aren't being mugged off anymore like events in previous transfer windows! Do you really blame them after the sagas of Shevchenko and Torres? That's just to name a few! Stop winging all the bloody time... Your negitivity is uneccissary!

19 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't know why stuff like this gets my goat so much, but it really does. Sorry - ?

Point taken, perhaps I've become custom to Mourinho's brutal truth regarding board matters :lol: 

In any case, that preceded my point about him leaving Juve for this reason. If you follow where I'm leading with that..