Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

CNwIsyaW8AAQHqB.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Real Madrid sign David De Gea from Manchester United. Keylor Navas IS part of the deal #SSNHQ

Real Madrid are paying 25m euros for De Gea with United getting Keylor Navas (valued at 15m euros) in return.

BREAKING: @WBAFCofficial complete signing of @ALindegaard from @ManUtd on two-year deal http://skysports.tv/pWsWbP #SSNHQ

Isn't it less than 24 hours til the deadline? I thought it was 6pm tomorrow, which is 10am my time. Seeing as how it's already past 10am today, should we not be opening the Deadline Day thread? Of course, if I have the deadline all wrong, ignore this.

sorry we are working on GMT it is still MANIC MONDAY ... TOM0RR0W IS TRAUMATIC TUESDAY

Interesting Bundesliga Transfer market is closed already and Wolfsburg only signed Draxler who replaced De Bruyne, but what about Perisic who was sold to Inter today, also was a key player last season for them. Strange :ermm:

Interesting Bundesliga Transfer market is closed already and Wolfsburg only signed Draxler who replaced De Bruyne, but what about Perisic who was sold to Inter today, also was a key player last season for them. Strange :ermm:

Lord Bendter.

Its just frustrating that squad-wise clubs that were on par with us last season (more or less), like PSG and City, are now above us, at least if City's signings will show their worth. PSG is a fucking dream team right now.

Few days ago i thought we're certain to bring a CB and a CM, or at least one of them... hard to see it happening right now.

Thats all we really need, those two quaility players (and playing like a normal team but thats a different subject). I thought the club got panicked enough to run with the money and bring two more.

Its obvious the club wanted a CB (Stones, Varane) and a CM (Pogba), but they handled the alternatives so poorly it seems. Im really curious to know how it went, were there even any alternatives given by Mourinho? did he told the board

"I want Pogba (Or Koke i guess), if not then X, Y, Z" OR did he just said "If not Pogba or Koke than nobody, i have my Ramires". And when it comes to CB, i dont think we had alternatives, it was a young future CB or nothing IMO.

Then they panicked because of the horrible start of the season and went for Abdennour and such.

Im praying the club already have something almost wrapped up. Getting started again two weeks from now with two new players might give us a push. Without it im pessimistic about any title hopes.

Im sure CIty will have their slump after a great start, but we need to be there when it happens, if we wont they're going to walk it like we did last season or even more comfortably.

Talent wise, the arab clubs were better last season

city just likes to suck every other season and psg is led by an incompetent manager in blanc.