test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Hamilton,

26,099 posts in this topic
11 hours ago, Tomo said:

Koulibaly, Christensen loan return, Darmain, Kante, Radja, Morata??

But isn't Matteo Darmian a Man U player? Would Be impossible to sign him. But yeah all other targets are solid.

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

Koulibaly, Christensen loan return, Darmain, Kante, Radja, Morata??

There is no release clause in Christensen's loan deal.  Bringing him back to Chelsea early would negatively impact future loan deals with solid clubs.

20 hours ago, kmk108 said:

ESPN reporting Ibrahimovic has agreed a deal with Manchester United.

Fuck.

Do you guys really want Ibrahimovic? Ibrahimovic is a step back from Costa, i think. Especially seeing how old he is.

28 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Do you guys really want Ibrahimovic? Ibrahimovic is a step back from Costa, i think. Especially seeing how old he is.

I don't want Ibrahimovic. I just don't want him at United. 

20 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

I don't want Ibrahimovic. I just don't want him at United. 

I think if he goes to United, we may have a ego clash between Mourinho and Ibrahimovic. It might get bad for United

10 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

I think if he goes to United, we may have a ego clash between Mourinho and Ibrahimovic. It might get bad for United

They worked together at Inter and it was nothing short of the love story between José and DD.

IN:

A new CB if Christensen doesn't come back + a fullback(left or right depending where Azpi will play).Hoping for Creswell

A new Makelele(Radja OR Kante)

Another CM/CAM only if the right oppurtunity arrives(if we sell Oscar its a must). We need only top class players. There is no point of buying someone just for the sake of buying.

1 or 2 Strikers. I think Graziano Pellle is a great rotation option(PL proven) plus Conte knows him well. The other one should be top class, especially if Diego leaves.

If Begovic leaves a HG second choice GK(should not overspend).

OUT:

We should figure out what to do with all our loan players(sell/loan/1st team squad).

Mikel should go.

Oscar if the right offer comes in.( £ £ £)

We should do our best to keep the others.

Pedro ⇔ Jese (Loan+option)     Remy ⇔ Berahino  (12m)

Oscar ⇔ Dahoud (Cristensen+15m)    Matic ⇔ Kante (20m)   

Ivano  ⇔ Rodorigues (25m)   Terry ⇔ Murillo (25m)   Mikel  ⇔  Umtiti (20m)

Courtois ⇔ Sirigu (15m)

out 125m      in  135m

sorry but does anyone even consider milik from ajax/poland i think his great and so underrated his tall and quick and has strength, and his super young i would love chelsea to gamble on him....his a similar player to dzeko but quicker, and no one seems to be talking about him...... am i the only one obsessed with him ? 

Looking at the links and what not, Koulibaly, Ricardo Rodriguez (can't pass that opportunity up for 25 mil euro), Kante, Radja, Batshuayi would be great.

GK: Courtois, Begovic (HG), Amelia

DEF: Koulibaly, Christensen (U-21), Terry (HG), Cahill (HG), Zouma; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic; Rodriguez, Kenedy (U-21)

MID: Kante, Ake (HG); Fabregas (HG), Nainggolan, Matic, Loftus-Cheek (U-21), Baker (HG)

ATT: Costa, Batshuayi, Traore (U-21); Hazard, Willian, Cuadrado/Pedro, Boga (U-21)

Meaningless observation, but i find amusing how, thus far, our only tangible activity in the transfer market has been tangential to our loan system.
I find it amusing because it's pretty sad. And I don't want to be sad.

bellion likes this

19 hours ago, Spike said:

Not every player needs to be a twenty year-old diamond in the rough. Sometimes a team needs players that are in their late 20s or early 30s. The rejection of players due to age isn't always smart. Three years of a player at his peak is sometimes needed over a player that needs three years to develop.

This. I would prefer some experienced players over young ones right now.