Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Well no one expected the Torres transfer, i think we could be quietly up to something big again. Neymar would be able to play in the UCL of course as would anyone who hasn't played in the UCL group stages. Hulk couldn't, Pato couldn't, Modric could. We'll see.

Neymar's not the right type of player we need. Midfield has to be the priority.

I don't know how many who would say no to Neymar. I certainly wouldn't. Put mata in the midfield and push Neymar up. Anyway it's highly unlikely.

Because if he doesn't work-out then we'll have the same problems as before. If we can restructure our midfield properly, we could kick start Torres again :P

Well i believe Mata should be one of the 3 in the middle and not out wide. His ability is wasted out there. He's been good but could've been better as a genuine playmaker. We have a Modric in him.

I don't know how good Neymar is on the wings or if he's only an out and out striker but this boy has everything, amazing talent. He will be the next Ronaldo/Messi level player when he comes to europe.

Well i believe Mata should be one of the 3 in the middle and not out wide. His ability is wasted out there. He's been good but could've been better as a genuine playmaker. We have a Modric in him.

I don't know how good Neymar is on the wings or if he's only an out and out striker but this boy has everything, amazing talent. He will be the next Ronaldo/Messi level player when he comes to europe.

I agree that Mata needs to be moved into the center and bring in someone in for the left wing... I said it before and ill say it again, if Robbie was available at a good price id have him back tomorrow. Bar his injuries he has everything we need

I don't know how many who would say no to Neymar. I certainly wouldn't. Put mata in the midfield and push Neymar up. Anyway it's highly unlikely.

In addition to the possibility of him not doing well in the PL and turning into a burden on the manager, Neymar is not the type of player that we should be signing imo. He is a superstar that would wait for the ball to arrive to him rather than defend to get it, and would choose the individual option a la Ronaldo.

I agree we need to buy a left winger and move Mata to the middle. But that winger needs to have the type mentality and work ethics that Ramires has.

I agree about Mata playing in that role, which in that case I think we'd be wise to go for Hazard. He is a player that has announced his attention to leave and isn't so much of a primadonna as Neymar. It would be easy to negotiate with Lille where as with Neymar it's a bidding war with Barcelona & Real Madrid, which I'm sure we'd lose out to.

Would be good to get Navas and have another Spaniard in there. Him and Hazard are genuine options tho because of who they play for. Not exactly a top european team.

Hazard wouldn't be able to play in Europe though.

Would be good to get Navas and have another Spaniard in there. Him and Hazard are genuine options tho because of who they play for. Not exactly a top european team.

Hazard wouldn't be able to play in Europe though.

Besides, how epic would it be to have a player named Jesus in our squad?! :D

Very epic, the more players from the same country will improve the communication and the spirit too and they would be happy together i'm sure. Id rather wait til summer and bring Robben back with Ribery. That really would be epic.

Edit: actually Ribery is getting on now isn't he, how quick time flies, remember him fuck England up in the U21's! Option A it is :P

Very epic, the more players from the same country will improve the communication and the spirit too and they would be happy together i'm sure. Id rather wait til summer and bring Robben back with Ribery. That really would be epic.

not so fussed on Ribery but i cant like your post enough for Robbies call up

Well Robben and Ribery work so well together but Ribery is getting a tad old. I'd have Robben back in an instant, best winger in form we ever had. Will never forget his goal away at St James'

Well Robben and Ribery work so well together but Ribery is getting a tad old. I'd have Robben back in an instant, best winger in form we ever had. Will never forget his goal away at St James'

Never been so excited by a player since the wee genius that is Franco Zola

Navas has no more his homesickness. Look at what he did at the world cup.

He is also prone to anxiety attacks which then lead to possible seizures.

Besides, we had transfer accepted when Jose was still in control, only Jesus' Homesickness killed the deal. The was 6 years ago, but....