Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Coutinho in an ideal scenario, will be good at Bayern. Muller, Coman, Gnabry etc all running off the ball for him and Lewandowski in and around the box. Be interesting how he does. Big signing for Kovac. They signed a young midfielder from Mochengladbach too and have Perisic who is tried and tested, from Inter. 

14 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Coutinho in an ideal scenario, will be good at Bayern. Muller, Coman, Gnabry etc all running off the ball for him and Lewandowski in and around the box. Be interesting how he does. Big signing for Kovac. They signed a young midfielder from Mochengladbach too and have Perisic who is tried and tested, from Inter. 

Michaël Cuisance

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2019/8/16/20808627/bayern-munich-report-borussia-monchengladbach-transfer-michael-cuisance-coutinho-barcelona-marc-roca

1c00713f17d94c2f3054992f7358932a.png

Jadon Sancho to leave Borussia Dortmund next summer with rivals Manchester United and City at the front of the queue

England star Jadon Sancho is set to leave Borussia Dortmund next summer 
Dortmund have already begun their search for the youngster's replacement 
Manchester United have started to lay down the groundwork for a huge swoop 
Rivals City have a clause which says they must be informed of bids for Sancho 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7365179/Transfer-news-Jadon-Sancho-leave-Dortmund-rivals-United-City-set-battle.html

Jadon Sancho is set to leave Borussia Dortmund next summer with the German club already searching for the England star's replacement.

The news will spark a scramble for his signature with Europe's elite clubs, among them Manchester United and Manchester City, set to join the race for the 19-year-old forward, who will cost in excess of £100million.

Sportsmail understands Dortmund chiefs have started looking for Sancho's replacement, knowing they will find it very difficult to keep the talented winger beyond the end of the season.

snip

15 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think Kovac will be sacked and Mourinho will be in Munich very soon. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Jadon Sancho to leave Borussia Dortmund next summer with rivals Manchester United and City at the front of the queue

England star Jadon Sancho is set to leave Borussia Dortmund next summer 
Dortmund have already begun their search for the youngster's replacement 
Manchester United have started to lay down the groundwork for a huge swoop 
Rivals City have a clause which says they must be informed of bids for Sancho 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7365179/Transfer-news-Jadon-Sancho-leave-Dortmund-rivals-United-City-set-battle.html

Jadon Sancho is set to leave Borussia Dortmund next summer with the German club already searching for the England star's replacement.

The news will spark a scramble for his signature with Europe's elite clubs, among them Manchester United and Manchester City, set to join the race for the 19-year-old forward, who will cost in excess of £100million.

Sportsmail understands Dortmund chiefs have started looking for Sancho's replacement, knowing they will find it very difficult to keep the talented winger beyond the end of the season.

snip

Interested to see will we go for him. Chelsea fan and good friend with CHO and Pully. 

2 minutes ago, Nicco said:

I'm just glad he didn't come here, what a waste of money he would've been.

this too, unless we pulled him for LESS than £70m, which would never happen atm.

The bans make it all just pissing into the wind and seeing if my skirt gets wet up anyway. :D

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

this too, unless we pulled him for LESS than £70m, which would never happen atm.

The bans make it all just pissing into the wind and seeing if my skirt gets wet up anyway. :D

I was kinda worried he would stay at Barca and we ended up signing him next summer kinda how now I'm worried we will end up with that Zaha dud having not moved this summer.

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

I was kinda worried he would stay at Barca and we ended up signing him next summer kinda how now I'm worried we will end up with that Zaha dud having not moved this summer.

I want to see how Zaha works out as a CF for Palace

as a winger only he is a hard pass for me

2 hours ago, Nicco said:

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I want to see how Zaha works out as a CF for Palace

as a winger only he is a hard pass for me

:D

3 hours ago, Nicco said:

The bullet is not dodged yet. He will be 28 and cost 120m, Bayern will never trigger his buy option. he will be back for sale in 2020

8 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

:D

He is not worth the £90m to £100m Palace demand.

Next season he turns 28, early in November. Are we really going to spend that level of quid for a player we only get 2 full under 30yo seasons out of?

Clubs at that peak can bring in 27, 28, 29 year olds for a 2 or 3 year turbo charged attempt to win the CL. We are so far from that level. We are going to probably struggle to stay in the top 6 this year. There is at least a 15-25% chance we crash out of the top 7, and thus lose ANY Euro footie next year, unless we drop down to the EL this year via a 3rd place CL group stage finish,  and then win the EL again.

Makes no sense to spend £90-100m or so on a quick fix winger.

Like I said, IF he is going to be used as a CF here, and if he is around £55m to £65m, then oki. I doubt our board sees him as a CF (the numpty twats did not even see MARTIAL that way ffs) and there is no way Palace will drop £40+m off his price. They turned down £100m or damn close (legit players plus cash) from Everton for Zaha.