Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

Wow...Arsenal made a killer window. We're screwed. We don't have the talent to get in to that top 4.

Remember, we have weakened this window by the loss of Hazard.

Eh. This window didn't end up as badly as it could have. I thought United and Spuds would get much stronger than they did. Spuds did indeed get betterment I think to least they yell still be heavily reliant on Kane who gets injured al the time.

We won't be getting top 4 anyways so I'm not bothered. Will be annoying as fuck likely seeing Arse improve massively, though.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Eh. This window didn't end up as badly as it could have. I thought United and Spuds would get much stronger than they did. Spuds did indeed get betterment I think to least they yell still be heavily reliant on Kane who gets injured al the time.

We won't be getting top 4 anyways so I'm not bothered. Will be annoying as fuck likely seeing Arse improve massively, though.

Look at how many games Spurs have won without Kane these past few seasons. 

They aren’t that reliant 

26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

£35-40m for Alex fucking Iwobi. That's how you know Everton were desperate after missing out on other attacking wide players.

He's such an average player.

he isnt even homegrown

IF he was, he is worth £20m MAX

maybe Silva can ramp him up

I have major doubts

I swear I could do a better job than most of these boards

Everton never should have went balls out for Zaha, Palace were ALWAYS going to fuck over all involved, he is like the only asset they have left worth fuckall

it is like asking a 40 something bloke to sell his Bentley after his ex-wifey just took him to the cleaners in the divorce settlement (house, half hsi firm, plus the kids kids, lolol)

so many hot shot young great wingers out there for far less

big PLUS

we can do a deal know for next summer, when Zaha WILL go go go

I am so down for him and/or Iñaki Williams as our CF's next season

pace fuh days, TEAR the fuck out of all these dodgy back fours

SPEED KILLS

let's murdah dat:cig:

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Look at how many games Spurs have won without Kane these past few seasons. 

They aren’t that reliant 

Definitely better without him sometimes.. I'd be pissed off if we had a window and signed stupid not needed players that have no impact. Don't expect top 4 so see what happens. 

Deadline day deals

AUGUST 8

David Luiz [Chelsea - Arsenal] Undisclosed
Muhamed Besic [Everton - Sheffield United] Loan
Michael Verrips [Unattached - Sheffield United] Free
Dennis Praet [Sampdoria - Leicester] Undisclosed
Danny Drinkwater [Chelsea - Burnley] Loan (until Jan 2020)
Giovani Lo Celso [Real Betis - Spurs] Loan
Scott Carson [Derby - Man City] Loan
Alex Iwobi [Arsenal - Everton] £40m
Andy Carroll [West Ham - Newcastle] Free
Romelu Lukaku [Man Utd - Inter Milan] £74m
Ismaila Sarr [Rennes - Watford] Undisclosed
Aaron Mooy [Huddersfield - Brighton] Loan
Ryan Sessegnon [Fulham - Tottenham] £25m
Romaric Yapi [Paris St-Germain - Brighton] Undisclosed
Emil Krafth [Amiens - Newcastle] Undisclosed
Albian Ajeti [Basel - West Ham] £8m
Ovie Ejaria [Liverpool - Reading] Loan
Jacob Maddox [Chelsea - Tranmere] Loan
Chris Willock [Benfica - West Brom] Loan
Jacob Murphy [Newcastle - Sheff Wed] Loan
Chema [Levante - Nottingham Forest] Undisclosed
Jacob Greaves [Hull - Cheltenham] Loan
Bright Enobakhare [Wolves - Wigan] Loan
Isaac Vassell [Birmingham - Cardiff] Undisclosed
Matthew Pennington [Everton - Hull] Loan
Eddie Nketiah [Arsenal - Leeds] Loan

Leonardo Da Silva Lopes [Wigan - Hull] Undisclosed
Alfie Jones [MK Dons - Crawley] Free
Tom Pearce [Leeds - Wigan] Undisclosed
Charlie Austin [Southampton - West Brom] £4m
Josh Dacres-Cogley [Birmingham - Crawley] Loan
Cameron Carter-Vickers [Tottenham - Stoke] Loan
Grady Diangana [West Ham - West Brom] Loan
Luke Steele [Nottingham Forest - Millwall] Loan
Steve Morison [Millwall - Shrewsbury] Free
Josh Grant [Chelsea - Plymouth] Loan
Jonathan Leko [West Brom - Charlton] Loan
Sam Field [West Brom - Charlton] Loan
Adam Nagy [Bologna - Bristol City] Undisclosed
Dominic Thompson [Arsenal - Brentford] £3m
Massimo Luongo [QPR - Sheffield Wednesday] Undisclosed
Illan Meslier [Lorient - Leeds] Loan
Tyler Magloire [Blackburn - Rochdale] Loan
George Johnston [Liverpool - Feyenoord] Undisclosed
Taiwo Awoniyi [Liverpool - Mainz] Loan
Massimo Luongo [QPR - Sheffield Wednesday] Undisclosed

Nearly all over for #PremierLeague 2019 summer transfer window. A (final) alphabetical version of the table this time. About £1.4bn gross spend, pending news on Iwobi and a possible Saints defender. NB: sales will still be allowed for a few more weeks.

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why?? 

GREAT SCOTT 

Scott Carson set for incredible Man City transfer with former England keeper to fill ‘Richard Wright role’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/9677177/city-shock-swoop-derby-carson/

PEP GUARDIOLA has made a stunning move for ex-England goalkeeper Scott Carson.

The Manchester City boss has moved to sign the keeper, who turns 34 in a month, from Derby to cover for Ederson and Claudio Bravo.

Carson will sign a season-long loan to join the Premier League champions, with sources at Pride Park insisting it was impossible to stand in the way of a dream move.

Guardiola has loaned out Aro Muric this season and Zack Steffen has arrived from Columbus Crew in America but will spend the season in the Bundesliga.

Carson fitted the bill for Guardiola as an experienced homegrown keeper with Premier League experience at West Brom, Aston Villa and Charlton.

He played for the Three Lions during Steve McClaren’s disastrous reign then earned caps under Fabio Capello.

It is hugely unlikely Carson will ever play for City.

Carson was a key part of the Rams' journey to the play-off final last season.

He was left out of Monday's opener against Huddersfield.

His signing is not quite up there with City's stunning capture of former England international Richard Wright in 2012.

snip

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Inter has potential, but they make stupid moves, and really (a lot is on him) fucked up Icardi

they do have a great new RB (their 3rd really good one in 3 years) in my favourite (Valentino Lazaro)

rock solid back 4 (5 good or great CB's and Dalbert at LB finally looks healthy again), great keeper, pretty deep MF, although they really lack a scorer there, they need one badly, they literally have no real AMF, Nainggolan burning out, literally (too many fags, lololol) fucked them

but are fucked at the wingers IF Conte keeps to his word and refuses to use Perisic (no clue what is going on there, and Perisic is ageing as well) Politano is fairly decent, but atm not a real star, Candreva has been washed up for 2 years plus (we so dodged a bullet with him)

strange team atm, surely they make moves still for a left winger and AMF (they need to sell Joao Mario to partially fund)

if they do a title run it is only due to Conte's genius

they will be hella hard to scored on, that is for sure

Conte will play 3-5-2 imo. Handanovic, Godin, De Vrij, Skriniar, Dalbert(Asamoah) , Lazaro, Barella, Vecino, Gagliardini, Lukaku, Lautaro(Icardi). 

Let's see if they swap Icardi for Dybala. Also they should buy another midfielder. Sensi looks promising tho. Conte is best in the business so I expect top season for nerroazuri. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

From being compared to Hazard by United fans to playing in Spain's second division. Ouch!

Weird one he never really ever got going at United despite them tweaking their formation or again afterwards except for the 2015/16 season with Tuchel in charge at BvB. Thought he was a top player at Dortmund though with Klopp, good between the lines and a genuine goal threat. 

When United signed him though he didnt really seem like a typical United player, they played with pacey wingers and without a 10 (although Rooney played that position but was a striker), Kagawa didnt really suit that team, so maybe explains why he didnt have the best time in the PL. 

Nahitan Nandez completes move to long-time suitors Cagliari from Boca Juniors

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/serie-a/1154932/nahitan-nandez-completes-move-to-long-time-suitors-cagliari/

nahitannandez-cropped_19o2rzllsa0m61la9klsrslrmf-e1565374744222.jpg

Nahitan Nandez completed his long-expected move to Cagliari, who reportedly paid Boca Juniors €18million for his signature.

Cagliari have bolstered their midfield ranks further by signing long-term target Nahitan Nandez from Boca Juniors.

Uruguay international Nandez has agreed a five-year contract at Cagliari, who paid a reported €18million for a player they hoped to sign last January.

The 23-year-old will team up with Radja Nainggolan, who arrived on a one-year loan from Inter this week, in central midfield at the Sardegna Arena.

In a photo alongside Nandez posted on Twitter, Cagliari president Tommaso Giulini wrote: “Finally a Rossoblu.”

On 8/8/2019 at 10:23 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Yeah, go to some of the games when I can as I am currently studying in Glasgow with a few guys here who are supporters.

Ajer is going to be the next big move from Celtic I think. Signed as a CM player years ago, spent half a season at Kilmarnock on loan playing CB under Steve Clarke and hasnt looked back since.

Only thing is, Celtic really dont need to sell now and CB is where they are still a bit short on with Boyata leaving and Benkovic not returning on loan. Think Dortmund were linked with him as well a while back but dont think he will be allowed to leave this season.

Comfortable on the ball, quick along the ground, strong, reads the game decent and is a good height either 6 ft 4 or 6 ft 5... whenever he makes his next step, be it this season, next summer or the year after, he will surprise people like van Dijk did at Southampton when he first went. Maybe not go as far as saying he will hit that level like he did under Koeman or what hes at now but if he gets a PL move, he has all the attributes to be a good player in England. 

Pretty good technical ability for a defender, i think he used to play attacking midfielder. Wouldnt mind him here if Everton put in a good offer for Zouma. Zouma ball playing is quite below average and his defending from what i saw in the pre season look dodgy as hell