Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Flamengo Confirm Interest in Mario Balotelli Amid Transfer Rumours

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2848565-flamengo-confirm-interest-in-mario-balotelli-amid-transfer-rumours

Flamengo president Rodolfo Landim has confirmed reports the Brazilian club is interested in free agent striker Mario Balotelli but played down the chances of the former Liverpool, Inter Milan and AC Milan forward crossing the Atlantic Ocean. 

He told UOL (h/t Football Italia) there has been contact between the two parties, but a move isn't close: "He’s a great player and we’ve been in contact. He’s shown interest in playing for Flamengo, but nothing’s been decided yet. He’s a great player, but a lot of water still needs to run under that bridge."

snip

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

What a weird transfer that would be. I still think it's super dumb the way they've essentially flushed Lukaku down the drain.

Think there will come a point during the season when they regret doing so. Neither Rashford nor Martial are consistent goal scorers. No guarenteed Mandzukic works out, either.

By the sounds of it he's doing the exact same thing he did to us and rage quitting because he actually has to fight for his place instead of having it handed to him.

It was one of the many reasons i was happy to see him leave and fundamentally didn't want him back under any circumstances, he thinks far too highly of himself and unlike a Zlatan or CR7 doesn't have the talent nor the attitude to back it up. 

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

REPORT: LEIPZIG REJECT €60M ARSENAL BID FOR DAYOT UPAMECANO

https://arseblog.news/2019/08/report-leipzig-reject-e60m-arsenal-bid-for-dayot-upamecano/

:D

This story is an obvious fake. Everybody knows that it's against the law for Arsenal to sign defenders. 🙂

16 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

This story is an obvious fake. Everybody knows that it's against the law for Arsenal to sign defenders. 🙂

they are going to sorely regret it

this is not some 'perfectionist Vesper' tinkering critique (like I do with Shitty)

their back 4 is seriously fucked up, especially if Bellerin (and I predict this happening) struggles for the next full year recovering fully from that horrific knee injury (look at how long it took Emerson and Happy to finally get back fully up to trot)

they are absolutely mad to not bring in a CB and a LB before the deadline

also, the (IMHO) fully inadequate (and yet still their 2nd best CB, after the ponderous Sokratis who at least has positional sense) Holding has also been out for 9 months with another horror-show knee injury (and is still not ready)

Calum Chambers?  Mustafi??  LOLOLOL

Monreal and Laurent Koscielny are soon 34

Jenkinson and Konstantinos Mavropanos are shit, Sead Kolasinac is only a few slots above that, and is much more Palace or Burnley material than Arse

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jenkinson and Konstantinos Mavropanos are shit, Sead Kolasinac is only a few slots above that, and is much more Palace or Burnley material than Arse

And yet a lot of Chelsea fans wanted us to sign Kolasinac. When I posted to say that he wasn't good enough someone told me I didn't know what I was talking about. It sounds patronising, and I apologise, but I do think some people are susceptible to YouTube clips of full backs delivering a few good crosses.

All footballers deliver some good crosses and some bad ones. Delivering even a few good ones does not make a player fundamentally good at crossing, and it definitely does not make him a good full back.

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

And yet a lot of Chelsea fans wanted us to sign Kolasinac. When I posted to say that he wasn't good enough someone told me I didn't know what I was talking about. It sounds patronising, and I apologise, but I do think some people are susceptible to YouTube clips of full backs delivering a few good crosses.

All footballers deliver some good crosses and some bad ones. Delivering even a few good ones does not make a player fundamentally good at crossing, and it definitely does not make him a good full back.

I would have had a FIT if I was here back then and people where pushing him, lolol

in summer 2017 I was obsessed with getting Alex Sandro or Alaba or Telles, my wife banned their names in our house :D

I am sure most were excited because SK was a free transfer

sometimes (usually) you get what you pay for (unless you are Bayern, roflmaooooo)

How exactly are Everton able to splurge this mega money while abiding by FFP rules? They haven't generated huge funds from player sales and they aren't a commercial juggernaut. 

If they pull off these moves they're heavily linked with they'll have spent like almost £200m. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

How exactly are Everton able to splurge this mega money while abiding by FFP rules? They haven't generated huge funds from player sales and they aren't a commercial juggernaut. 

If they pull off these moves they're heavily linked with they'll have spent like almost £200m. 

give me two full days to forensically peruse their books and I will endeavour to fully answer this:cig:

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Bayern Munich are interested in Arsenal midfielder Joe Willock, Sky Sports Newsunderstands. 

zero chance Arse lets him go now

Bayern is becoming like a German bloke on holiday to the Caribbean who gets a taste of some exotic bird and developed jungle fever (seen it happen to two in my Bajan family, they had standing offers to go live in Berlin and Hamburg after a couple weeks of flings, lolol)

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Even with a year left on his deal Spuds would be morons to sell Eriksen to a direct rival. I'd just let him walk for free when he's a year older.

Considering Spurs spending though, Ndombele and now Bruno Fernandes if it happens, with FFP I would imagine they will need to recuperate some money despite their CL final run and the new stadium. Plus Spurs model has always relied on making profit on younger, lesser known players after developing them even though they are still trying to remain competitive and with a new stadium etc they obvioualy want to change.

Bale, Modric, Walker, Trippier, rumors of Rose and now Eriksen too going. Kane could be one who if the offers far too good they cant say no as well. Think Eriksen will still get 50 or 60m for them even with one year left considering hes one of the top players in that position and has constantly delivered, providing goals and assists from midfield. Keeping him another season and losing him for free would be the same as if we kept Hazard for another year and let him go to Real on a free. Different from a direct rival but the money they paid and where hes come to, he cost about 10m so they will make a huge profit.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

TWO more days till the transfer window closes in England...

tenor.gif

Lets hope neither spurs get bruno and utd dont get ericson, let erikson fuck off to spain or italy. If the rumours turn true then both get even stronger.

RB Leipzig demand Arsenal include Emile Smith Rowe in bid to sign Dayot Upamecano

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/06/rb-leipzig-demand-arsenal-include-emile-smith-rowe-bid-sign-dayot-upamecano-10527893/

RB Leipzig are demanding Arsenal include Emile Smith Rowe in their bid to sign Dayot Upamecano, according to reports. The Gunners are in the market to sign a new central defender before Thursday’s transfer deadline. Arsenal have already had a £55 million offer for Upamecano rejected by RB Leipzig. But according to MailOnline, Arsenal are ‘hopeful’ that a deal can be agreed, while the Bundesliga club want Smith Rowe as part of the arrangement, either on loan or as a permanent signing.

snip

Wolves make stunning £30m bid for Juventus star (Rugani)

The defender is also being lined up by Arsenal who have sold Laurent Koscielny

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wolves-juventus-daniele-rugani-arsenal-16710756

Wolves have launched a huge £30million bid to sign Juventus centre-back Daniele Rugani, it's been reported.

The Times states how Wanderers look set to leapfrog Premier League rivals Arsenal to land the 25-year-old's signature.

The Gunners, meanwhile, have had a two-year loan deal knocked back by the Serie A giants with Juve keen to offload the Italian permanently.

snip

Wolves sign Azerbaijan international striker Renat Dadashov

BirminghamLive understands the striker has joined Wolves

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wolves-transfer-news-renat-dadashov-16707382

Wolverhampton Wanderers have signed highly-rated striker Renat Dadashov - and immediately loaned him out to Portuguese club Pacos de Ferreira.

The 20-year-old has joined Wolves from Estoril before heading straight back to Portugal on loan.

Dadashov was born in Germany to an Azerbaijani family and began his youth career at Eintracht Frankfurt. He then spent three years in Red Bull Leipzig’s academy before returning to Frankfurt in 2017.

Dadashov made his debut for Azerbaijan against San Marino in 2017, aged 18, and has three caps in total.The striker has also represented Germany at youth level and scored a staggering 13 goals in 15 appearances for their under-17s.

Image result for Renat Dadashov