Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Confirmed: Barcelona sign Junior Firpo from Real Betis:(

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/confirmed-barcelona-sign-junior-firpo-from-real-betis/

Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Junior Firpo from Real Betis on Sunday.

Since making the step up to their senior squad, Firpo has featured 43 times for Betis, in which he has scored five and assisted seven.

The 22-year-old is naturally a left-back, although he has also played 12 games as a central defender.

Firpo is also a Spanish under-21 international.

He will cost an initial €18m with another €7m being made up of add-ons.

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

United has no business getting a top class player like him. Hopefully we get him next summer.

he will not come here if we do not have CL footie, plus his agents are pure cunts, I doubt we put out the quid to appease them

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he will not come here if we do not have CL footie, plus his agents are pure cunts, I doubt we put out the quid to appease them

Who knows, I'm still holding out for a massive summer next year.

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

Who knows, I'm still holding out for a massive summer next year.

oh, yes, we so need to have one, and with any bit of cunning sales we will have a MASSIVE war chest to play with, biggest in club history

if we have £500m or so (it doesn't take miracles to get there at all, in fact that is massively LOW as I will show) in the bank and only twiddle twaddle about with a few peripheral moves, you know the fix is in, Roman is not going to drop big money ever again probably

£135m from Eden

£50m from Morata

£9m from Ola Aina

£8m from Kalas

£5m from Kenneth Omeruo

£45m from the Donkey Bros (DD and Baka)

£5m from Musonda

£15m from Moses

£5m from Miazga

£13m from Mario Pašalić

£8m from Lewis Baker

£5m from Kasey Palmer

£30m from Zouma

£30m from Alonso

£15m from Zappacosta

£30m from Willian

£30m from Bats

£10m from Jake Clarke-Salter 

£10m from Dujon Sterling

£7m from Izzy Brown

£5m from Ike Ugbo

£15m from Kenedy

£10m  from Baba Rahman

£20m from Luiz

£20m from other loan army dregs liquidations (limits are coming)

thats $535m in sale revenue right there

and it is not counting

possible sales of some big names

Jorginho

Tammy

Azpi

CHO (if he refuses to renew)

Pedro

Tomori

that would add up to another £160-170m or so

so IN THEORY

thats around £700m in potential revenue

even if I am off by a massive £100m (assuming we keep a couple, like CHO, etc, and do not get full price,so drop another 10% on top of no quid from a CHO sale)

that's still £600m to play with

that buys a fucking monster team and NOTHING out of pocket for Roman on net

none of that is unrealistic, in fact we take massive losses on some (especially from what we could have had for some last summer)

Inter Milan 'very hopeful of signing Romelu Lukaku'

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/inter-very-hopeful-of-signing-lukaku_367026.html

Inter Milan boss Antonio Conte has revealed that he is "very hopeful" of bringing Manchester United forward Romelu Lukaku to the club in this summer's transfer window.

The Italian giants have been strongly linked with a move for Lukaku over the last few weeks.

However, it had been thought that Juventus had moved to the head of the queue with the Serie A champions reportedly agreeing a swap deal involving Paulo Dybala.

United are believed to have pulled the plug on a move for Dybala, though, leaving Juve's hopes of signing Lukaku in severe doubt.

Conte has now provided an update on Inter's pursuit of the unsettled striker, claiming that he is "very hopeful" of being able to sign the 26-year-old.

"We continue to work on it in the best possible way. I understand there are some gaps that need to be filled but at the moment I am very hopeful that this will happen," Conte told reporters. "At the same time, I'm working with a great group of players that gives me lots of satisfaction."

Inter are believed to be preparing a new £65m bid for Lukaku in the hope of convincing United to sell in the latter stages of the English transfer window.

snip

AC Milan sign Ismael Bennacer from Empoli

Afcon 2019 Player of the Tournament

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49225798

AC Milan have signed Algeria midfielder Ismael Bennacer from fellow Italian club Empoli for a reported £14.5m.

The 21-year-old has signed a five-year contract with the Serie A side.

Bennacer has joined on the back of helping Algeria win the Africa Cup of Nations during the summer, where he was named player of the tournament.

He had a spell at Arsenal from from 2015 to 2017 before joining Empoli and the Gunners reportedly decided not to take up an option to re-sign him.

Bennacer only made one appearance for Arsenal and that outing came as a substitute in a League Cup game.

He initially represented France at Under-18 and Under-19 level before opting to play for Algeria from 2016.

snip

Report: Joao Cancelo Nearing Manchester City Transfer; Danilo to Join Juventus

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2848452-report-joao-cancelo-nearing-manchester-city-transfer-danilo-to-join-juventus

Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo is reportedly close to joining Premier League champions Manchester City, while Brazil defender Danilo will move in the opposite direction.

Journalist Fabrizio Romano tweeted Sunday that City would pay €30 million (£27.4 million) in addition to Danilo in order to sign Cancelo:

Allan Saint-Maximin: Newcastle sign French winger from Nice for £16.5m

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49211377

Newcastle have signed French winger Allan Saint-Maximin from Nice for a reported £16.5m.

Saint-Maximin, a France Under-21 international, has signed a six-year deal at St James' Park.

"He has all the attributes you would want in an attacking player," manager Steve Bruce said.

Earlier on Friday Newcastle announced the signing of Netherlands defender Jetro Willems on a season-long loan from Eintracht Frankfurt.

The 25-year-old left-back - who has 22 international caps - made 36 appearances for the Bundesliga outfit last term.

The Magpies will have the option to sign Willems on a permanent deal at the end of the season.

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

Report: Joao Cancelo Nearing Manchester City Transfer; Danilo to Join Juventus

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2848452-report-joao-cancelo-nearing-manchester-city-transfer-danilo-to-join-juventus

Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo is reportedly close to joining Premier League champions Manchester City, while Brazil defender Danilo will move in the opposite direction.

Journalist Fabrizio Romano tweeted Sunday that City would pay €30 million (£27.4 million) in addition to Danilo in order to sign Cancelo:

Juve are mad getting rid of Cancelo for cash and Danilo.

Danilo was decent at Porto but hasnt kicked on since where as Cancelo, for me, is one of the best offensive full backs in Europe. Every time he gets in the final third he has a real desire to contribute in a positive way. Why Juve and Sarri would even consider selling him for only 30m and Danilo is incrediblely stupid.