Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

Maybe because in this moment we are banned from transfers? 

And to be honest - any interesting confirmed transfers beside De Jong and BVB's 3 signings?

Militao to Real.

Also Godin to Inter is pretty much confirmed.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Militao to Real.

Also Godin to Inter is pretty much confirmed.

Godin is such a beast, 2nd best 33yo or above (after CR7) player on the planet IMHO. He has the best CB instincts in the game, he reads the match like a conductor reads sheet music. He still has some pace too, which is amazing.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Godin is such a beast, 2nd best 33yo or above (after CR7) player on the planet IMHO. He has the best CB instincts in the game, he reads the match like a conductor reads sheet music. He still has some pace too, which is amazing.

Cristiano is 34 actually. :) Fuck! Time flies, it's like it was yesterday when he started to play for MU as a 50kg spaghetti haired boy with bad teeth. 

Giroud is 33, I really hope he is the 3rd on your list.

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Cristiano is 34 actually. :) Fuck! Time flies, it's like it was yesterday when he started to play for MU as a 50kg spaghetti haired boy with bad teeth. 

Giroud is 33, I really hope he is the 3rd on your list.

re-read

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

2nd best 33yo or above

and no, lol, Giroud is not 3rd,plus he is 32 until September

1 CR7

2 Godin

3 Luka Modric

4 David Silva

5 Fernandinho

6 Mario Mandzukic

7 Edin Dzeko

8 Giorgio Chiellini

9 Manuel Neuer

10 Sergio Ramos

honourable mention

37yo Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who I still wager could bang in 20 goals plus all comps if he was our striker (not joking)

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

re-read

and no, lol, Giroud is not 3rd,plus he is 32 until September

1 CR7

2 Godin

3 Luka Modric

4 David Silva

5 Fernandinho

6 Mario Mandzukic

7 Edin Dzeko

8 Giorgio Chiellini

9 Manuel Neuer

10 Sergio Ramos

honourable mention

37yo Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who I still wager could bang in 20 goals plus all comps if he was our striker (not joking)

Oh, got it now, 33 or above. Why did I think I can correct you? :D

Ok, Giroud is 32 so he has to wait a few month to get on that list.

7 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Oh, got it now, 33 or above. Why did I think I can correct you? :D

Ok, Giroud is 32 so he has to wait a few month to get on that list.

lots of good 32yo's

Messi (in 30 days)

Luis Suárez    
Edinson Cavani    
Gerard Piqué    
Leonardo Bonucci   
Dries Mertens   

Blaise Matuidi

José Callejón

João Moutinho

Rui Patrício

Marek Hamsik (in 2 months)
Jan Vertonghen    
Jamie Vardy     
Dimitri Payet   
Cesc Fàbregas  
Arturo Vidal 

Falcao (technically is 33yo, there is dispute still on his b-day)
Olivier Giroud   

Keylor Navas
Kasper Schmeichel   
Iago Aspas (in 2 months)

Mousa Dembélé (in 50 days)

Sami Khedira

David Luiz (lolol)

Medhi Benatia

Pedro (turns 32 in 2 months) lolol

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

lots of good 32yo's

Messi (in 30 days)

Luis Suárez    
Edinson Cavani    
Gerard Piqué    
Leonardo Bonucci   
Dries Mertens   

Blaise Matuidi

José Callejón

João Moutinho

Rui Patrício

Marek Hamsik (in 2 months)
Jan Vertonghen    
Jamie Vardy     
Dimitri Payet   
Cesc Fàbregas  
Arturo Vidal 

Falcao (technically is 33yo, there is dispute still on his b-day)
Olivier Giroud   

Keylor Navas
Kasper Schmeichel   
Iago Aspas (in 2 months)

Mousa Dembélé (in 50 days)

Sami Khedira

David Luiz (lolol)

Medhi Benatia

Pedro (turns 32 in 2 months) lolol

Well, what can I say, you know your stuff .)

What about Falcao? His birthday is not sure? Also, I forgot he was our player, but him, Pato and Miazga all started a PL game for Chelsea, crazy..

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Well, what can I say, you know your stuff .)

What about Falcao? His birthday is not sure? Also, I forgot he was our player, but him, Pato and Miazga all started a PL game for Chelsea, crazy..

I am pretty sure what is listed now for Falcao is the legit date, but there was all sorts of controversy back in the day

7 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Speculation hotting up for De Ligt to United.

especially after tonight (Valencia lit up their CB's in the Copa del Rey final) I would shocked if he does not end up wearing the Blaugrana

628723fd3b9f3c2eb0890144fe460bae.png

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

especially after tonight (Valencia lit up their CB's in the Copa del Rey final) I would shocked if he does not end up wearing the Blaugrana

So long as he doesn't end up over here in England (unless it's at us) then it's ok!

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I dont think Barca would just dump Pique straight up and De Ligt wont play backup. And they will have to sell one CB 8first.

Umtit is barcas best defender when fit and they prefer Lenglet. Will be quality addition for whoever manages to snap Umtiti.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I dont think Barca would just dump Pique straight up and De Ligt wont play backup. And they will have to sell one CB 8first.

Umtit is barcas best defender when fit and they prefer Lenglet. Will be quality addition for whoever manages to snap Umtiti.

Umtiti is the one they will sell

I think they are mad as ass to sell him unless (and there are deffo rumours on this) his knee is still fucked

Juve and Arse both want him bad, Barca want around £70m, but I think they would take £60m. That is a STEAL IF his knee is oki. He is only 25, so still has 5 or 6 prime years left.

Lenglet has a bad game almost every time I watch Barca. I thought he would step up more this year, but he is still youngish (turns 24 in 3 weeks) so I guess he can still improve a lot. I can think of 30 plus CB's I would take over him. (a healthy Rudiger included for damn sure). Lenglet still can become great, I am sure Barca see that and will keep him for now.

Pique will never again have a year to the level he did this year, I just cannot see him doing it again. He looked exhausted today. 52 games and 4680 minutes will do that to a 32yo, lolol.

Father time will soon start to really show his effects, he turns 33 in next midseason, so surely this upcoming season will be his last chance at maintaining a WC level (and he was absolutely WC this year, superb as fuck) for a whole year. I am ruthless when it comes to ageing players. For every CR7 or Buffon there are 100's who drop like a rock once they get over 31, 32 max, and in most cases once they simply hit 30. Look at Marcelo, look at Ramos, look at Modric (he used himself up at the WC, he was horrid for RM this year half the time, I was shocked how off he was, he was always one of my favourite MFers, maybe Inter will rejuvenate him, as Serie A is a slower league).

Barca do have a raw 19yo with vast potential, Jean-Clair Todibo, and I can possibly see de Ligt and him becoming a decade long partnership, IF Todibo plays up to his potential. They might offer Ajax Todibo on a free loan for a year or two to grab de Ligt at a wee lower price and J-CT some significant game time with a superb developmental team.

UPDATE: Juve make Pogba swap offer

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1132195/Transfer-news-live-updates-Man-Utd-Chelsea-Liverpool-Arsenal-Real-Madrid-Barcelona

Juventus are ready to offer Manchester United Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro in a bid to steal a march on Real Madrid in the race to land Paul Pogba - Express Sport can reveal.

The controversial French midfielder is set to quit Old Trafford for a second time this summer after struggling for much of last season.

Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is ready to match United’s £120 million valuation of the World Cup winner but he might need to offload Gareth Bale before he can move.

That could open the door for Juventus who despite struggling to find that kind of money do have one major advantage.

Manchester United have expressed an interest in signing Argentinean striker Dybala, 25, and Brazilian left wing back Sandro, 28, a long-time target of Chelsea.

snip

ffs:rant:

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

Umtiti is the one they will sell

I think they are mad as ass to sell him unless (and there are deffo rumours on this) his knee is still fucked

Juve and Arse both want him bad, Barca want around £70m, but I think they would take £60m. That is a STEAL IF his knee is oki. He is only 25, so still has 5 or 6 prime years left.

I'm surprised city not in for him with kompany leaving city