test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Hamilton,

VdB is not better than any of our midfield three if you were selecting them of Kante Kovacic and Havertz.
If he was to sign tomorrow, would he walk into a different midfield than the above I posted? So lets say Kovacic, Mount Kante...No, his work rate is not of that of Mount and I wouldn't want Mount's development stagnation for to accommodate DvB

He can’t even walk into their team’s starting 11 with Matic Pogba and Penandes in the midfield.

Yeah, VDB offers pretty much the exact same things as Mount. A hard working, tidy, trustworthy midfielder you can plug in and always get a solid contribution from. 

Different players obviously but I would rather have van de Beek in my team than Bruno Fernandes. Quality player.

6 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Different players obviously but I would rather have van de Beek in my team than Bruno Fernandes. Quality player.

Bruno is needed for penalties though:beer:

49 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Bruno is needed for penalties though:beer:

Or rather dive-fest for them then take them

communicate likes this

At this point its pretty much clear that while we are strenghtening, City and United will definately too.

City is linked with KK again and if they get Messi too...United will likely buy Sancho next summer.

PL wont be easy stroll like it was past years with 1, 2 top teams.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

At this point its pretty much clear that while we are strenghtening, City and United will definately too.

City is linked with KK again and if they get Messi too...United will likely buy Sancho next summer.

PL wont be easy stroll like it was past years with 1, 2 top teams.

United had a good XI, made up a 6-point gap on Chelsea from February. Lack of depth was an issue but their first team was settled, not conceding stupid goals and the attack was creating chances. If United make an addition like Upamecano in defense then they suddenly become a serious force. Yes, he has a release clause for 2021 but I still think Leipzig will consider a higher offer this summer - maybe 60m +

DDA likes this

Any one think Liverpool could struggle giving me Chelsea 15-16 vibes?

25 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

You're being very optimistic there...

Just now, Jason said:

You're being very optimistic there...

Their attitude since winning the league hasn’t been right imo.

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

United had a good XI, made up a 6-point gap on Chelsea from February. Lack of depth was an issue but their first team was settled, not conceding stupid goals and the attack was creating chances. If United make an addition like Upamecano in defense then they suddenly become a serious force. Yes, he has a release clause for 2021 but I still think Leipzig will consider a higher offer this summer - maybe 60m +

I don't think Upamecano will leave Leipzig this summer. There may be some sort of gentlemen agreement that he will be let go next summer as long as someone pay the release clause, after signing that new contract.

Just now, Styl1994 said:

Their attitude since winning the league hasn’t been right imo.

It was always impossible for Liverpool to maintain their winning form from earlier last season. A drop off was to be expected but to expect them to suffer a Mourinho Season is very, very unlikely. They might not win the title but they will still be up there. 

42 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

They could struggle a bit, but have too mucu quality all around.