Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

7 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

His being silly to be fair he was only 17. 2 weeks ago I have a feeling the agent is pushing for a move because they make more off the commission. There are legit reasons to leave Chelsea but it seems more of a case of agent trying to benefit more than the player pushing this.

yeah i can see the agent telling him what to do too. he is at an age where it is still easy to be manipulated. There has to be found another compensation scheme so that they do not push players to switch clubs all the time. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

yeah i can see the agent telling him what to do too. he is at an age where it is still easy to be manipulated. There has to be found another compensation scheme so that they do not push players to switch clubs all the time. 

FIFA is looking into clipping the wings of agents, after Raiola made 40 million off the Pogba transfer. The prick was representing all 3 parties apparently.

3 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

FIFA is looking into clipping the wings of agents, after Raiola made 40 million off the Pogba transfer. The prick was representing all 3 parties apparently.

LOL in any other business you'd go to jail for that clear conflict of interest

Chelsea transfer news: Blues are hiding real striker targets - Pat Nevin

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1069927/Chelsea-transfer-news-Maurizio-Sarri-Krzysztof-Piatek-Gonzalo-Higuain

So much so that our board don't even tho !

27 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea transfer news: Blues are hiding real striker targets - Pat Nevin

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1069927/Chelsea-transfer-news-Maurizio-Sarri-Krzysztof-Piatek-Gonzalo-Higuain

So much so that our board don't even tho !

Let's hope he is right.

I would be over the moon with Jovic or Piątek, or Haller. 

11 hours ago, Vybzkartel said:

His being silly to be fair he was only 17. 2 weeks ago I have a feeling the agent is pushing for a move because they make more off the commission. There are legit reasons to leave Chelsea but it seems more of a case of agent trying to benefit more than the player pushing this.

November 7, 2000. His DOB.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah was just going to post this GMTA

He doesn't suggest just WHO they MIGHT be tho

Yeah Pat is part of the clubs camouflage ,he was told to chuck out a media smoke bomb , we are the sas of footie transfers lol

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

November 7, 2000. His DOB.

It was a figure of speech. I know he turned 18 in November. But my point still stands he was 17 no way does he expect to be a starter at that age. Sarri should still have done a better job of playing him. 

Just imagine selling Fabregas, Willian, Morata, Drinkwater, Moses (pretty much deadwood even though two of them were pretty much starters <_<) and buying Malcolm, Piatek, Paredes and Barella. 

That would be HUGE! 

But this is Chelsea. We will keep Willian instead of Malcolm and buy Andy Carroll to lead our attack. 

Let me posit a laser-focused list of moves to do this window and in summer to sort us.

This assumes CHO and Eden leaving.

Get RB Achraf Hakimi plus £100m cash for Eden, Hakimi will be world class top 5 RB, he is a great takeaway

Get RW Malcom plus £15 for Willian

Buy Barella, SORT IT NOW! Loan him back till summer as his wife is 6 month preggers and doesnt want to move yet (totally valid) £45m

Let Kovacic go back

Buy Paredes NOW £30m or loan him for 6 months (he is different player than Barella) THEN sell to Boca either way

Buy Sandro Tonali  £25m

Buy CF  Luka Jovic for £55m

Buy CF Piatek for CF £55m

Buy LW Hirving Lozano £40m

Buy RB Chilwell £50m

Buy CB Éder Militão £45m (Luiz replacment)

Buy AMF Nabil Fekir £60m

Swap Morata for Suso plus £10m

Promote Reece James and Tammy (backup striker)

Angus Gunn (back up keeper and HG) £20m

Pulisic £60m

that's a net spend of £360m (counting both Paredes and Tonali)

now for the sales

Cesc £10m

Luiz and Cahill will leave on frees (or we get a wee bit for Cahill if leaves this January)

CHO £40m (our hands are tied, grrrr)

Zappacosta £15m

Alonso £45m (if not then sell Emerson for £20m, one has to go as Chilwell would be coming in a starter)

Drinkwater £20m  just get him out! Exhibit 1 for how stupid our board is

Bakayoko £30m

Moses £17.5m

Sell Kenedy £17.5m

Bats £30m

Sell Zouma (£25m)

Sell Musonda (£10m)

Sell Barkley (£25m)

Sell Pedro (£15m)

Sell Giroud (£10m)

Sell Paredes to Boca to make way for Tonali £30m

thats £340 in total sales (£315m if Emerson goes instead of Alonso)

meaning we only spend a total net of £20m to £45m for BOTH windows (lets even give a £50m wiggle room (in terms of extra cost or reduced sale value stipulation) its still only  £70m to £95m net spend over 2 windows to totally remake and strengthen team (yes the team below is stronger than we have now, even with Eden leaving, as the 4 wingers en toto are better than what we have now, plus the MF and ESPECIALLY Fullback and strikers are massively upgraded as well)

this leaves a

25 man roster, (including 8 HG's, so no issue there), of

GK Kepa

GK Gunn (HG)

GK Bulka (HG)

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu (HG) MF cover as well

CB AC (HG)

LB Chilwell (HG)

LB Alonso (or Emerson)

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James (HG)  plus Azpi as cover

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali (after Paredes leaves to Boca from loan or buy)

CMF Kante

CMF Barella (He can play all 3 MF positions, so no pressure on Tonali to stp up instantly when Jorginho cannot play)

AMF Fekir

AMF RLC (HG)

LW Pulisic (right footed)

LW Lozano (right footed)

RW Suso (left footed)

RW Malcom (left footed)

CF Piatek 

CF  Jovic

CF Tammy (HG)

BOOOM

and all that is more than doable, and I gave plenty of leeway money-wise

Nathan Ake 'in line for shock return to Stamford Bridge' with Chelsea ready to activate Bournemouth defender's £40m buy-back clause this summer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6585675/Nathan-Ake-line-return-Stamford-Bridge-Chelsea-ready-activate-buy-clause.html

Chelsea ready to activate £40m buy-back clause for Bournemouth star Nathan Ake

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/12/chelsea-ready-activate-40m-buy-back-clause-bournemouth-star-nathan-ake-8338683/

33 minutes ago, mccg said:

Nathan Ake 'in line for shock return to Stamford Bridge' with Chelsea ready to activate Bournemouth defender's £40m buy-back clause this summer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6585675/Nathan-Ake-line-return-Stamford-Bridge-Chelsea-ready-activate-buy-clause.html

Chelsea ready to activate £40m buy-back clause for Bournemouth star Nathan Ake

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/12/chelsea-ready-activate-40m-buy-back-clause-bournemouth-star-nathan-ake-8338683/

Already? I think if we do in summer that should  be early enough if Luiz leaves us which I hope  he wont. 

Btw Ake has same amount of goals as Willian this season.

Edit: a reason might be the looming transfer ban and Ake being hg and suites by Jtd and Tottenham