test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Hamilton,

1 hour ago, milka said:

Cesc Fabregas: “On the first day I met Mourinho, he told me, ‘I need 2 players. I am going to sign Diego Costa and if you come, we win the title.’

He drew me the team on some paper and said this team is winning the title.”

We need to repeat this again,  with  :

CB -  World Class

LB  - World Class

Midfielder - World Class

Winger  -  World Class

Striker - World  Class

Yup we zapped the last bit of juice out of JM, he wont replicate that anytime soon.

22 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

imo he is done at top level. The younger Gøtze was decent though.

he is 27

well, soon 28, but still

it isn't like he is 31 or 32

Inter Linked Mario Götze To Leave BVB On A Free Transfer Amid Interest From AC Milan, Lazio & Roma

https://sempreinter.com/2020/05/23/inter-linked-mario-gotze-to-leave-bvb-on-a-free-transfer-amid-interest-from-ac-milan-lazio-roma/

Atomiswave likes this

44 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is 27

well, soon 28, but still

it isn't like he is 31 or 32

Inter Linked Mario Götze To Leave BVB On A Free Transfer Amid Interest From AC Milan, Lazio & Roma

https://sempreinter.com/2020/05/23/inter-linked-mario-gotze-to-leave-bvb-on-a-free-transfer-amid-interest-from-ac-milan-lazio-roma/

Yeah feels like he has been here for eons man lol......he bloomed very early huh. I dont see him as a Conte player.....he wont eat enough grass. In any case good luck to him. Italy will suit him better than epl.

Vesper likes this

12 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah feels like he has been here for eons man lol......he bloomed very early huh. I dont see him as a Conte player.....he wont eat enough grass. In any case good luck to him. Italy will suit him better than epl.

He was a terror (61 goals, 64 assists) for 4 1/2 seasons, 2 and a half at Borussia Dortmund (2010-11. 2011-12, where he only played around half a full season's minutes, and then 2012-13, the year they lost 1-2 to Bayern in the CL final  (Robben's 89th minute goal) at Wembley under der Kloppvictim) and then 2 great seasons at Bayern under Pep, plus of course, the WC winner in 2014. Injuries have haunted him ever since, but he does finally seem healthy, so I am sure he can still offer a lot to a Serie A or Ligue 1 or even maybe a La Liga team.

If I were him, I would go to Lazio, they have fuckall for wingers.(literally zero of anything better than Chels U23 level, and not even that TBH, see the two they have below) and he can spell Joaquín Correa at SS (they get Pedro Neto back from Wolves, but he is only 19yo still) as needed or Luis Alberto at AMF. or play LMF as well on a rotational basis

d95297f0687156fd4e3b86028c2e7352.png

ba1d92400180b2e47a77f9e267011d6f.pngcc3283e3e20573f638c305668af63a5f.png

06c4b7a4eb9233cb60a263e40122f703.pngfd76163cd139821462354b1fbdd70331.pnge08d06b8409db78438056e3a38a38cc1.png

Atomiswave likes this

30 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Sancho?

By all means, let them spend their entire budget on him 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

By all means, let them spend their entire budget on him 

I will not lose any sleep if we miss out of Sancho.

Speaking of UTD for 140m they can get Sancho 100m, Bellingham 25m and Ighalo/King 15m. 

killer1257 likes this

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I will not lose any sleep if we miss out of Sancho.

Speaking of UTD for 140m they can get Sancho 100m, Bellingham 25m and Ighalo/King 15m. 

Their CB's and LB are still average. 

Tagliafico would be shrewd business

- Cheap at £25/30M
- Fantastic engine on him with great stamina great for Lampard's pressing style
- Defensively solid, great 1 vs 1, very good tackling and intercepting abilities 
- Great crosser and press resistant 
- Well balanced left back

killer1257 likes this

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Their CB's and LB are still average. 

I think Williams can be good. Not top opponents but in the last 11 games they only conceded 2 goals. And we did not score against them in two PL games. 

6 minutes ago, milka said:

I think we will get Chilwell 85% or Alaba 15%.

Alaba playing   new  CB role . 

- Chilwell  - too overpriced

- Alex Sandro - declining

- Tagliafico - good option 

- Grimaldo  - good young option too  

-  Gosens -  ??? 

- Marcelo - why not 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think Williams can be good. Not top opponents but in the last 11 games they only conceded 2 goals. And we did not score against them in two PL games. 

Their back line is Europa league standard. Wan-Bissaka only one noteworthy however he is appalling in the final third. 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think we will get Chilwell 85% or Alaba 15%.

Unless Leicester drop their asking price by about 50% no way will the board go for him and rightly so. 

Chelsea plan to make a headline grabbing summer signing.

The Blues' plans have been affected by the coronavirus crisis but hope to land a marquee player.

Chelsea have room for a blockbuster deal & will supplement other activity with swap deals and alternative options [Athletic]

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Unless Leicester drop their asking price by about 50% no way will the board go for him and rightly so. 

I never believed quoted 80m price tag. I expect something between 40-50m. This is the price nowadays for FBs...  Cancelo, F. Mendy, B. Mendy...