Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I was wondering just how long it would take for the Dave to RM malarky to start

Real Madrid ready to swoop for three Chelsea stars including Eden Hazard

REAL MADRID want to sign Thibaut Courtois and Cesar Azpilicueta as well as Eden Hazard from Chelsea, according to reports in Spain.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/670303/Chelsea-News-Eden-Hazard-Thibaut-Courtois-Cesar-Azpilicueta-Real-Madrid-Transfer-gossip

Azpilicueta is the new Mr Chelsea he will never leave 😃😃

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Azpilicueta is the new Mr Chelsea he will never leave 😃😃

I think we should knight him in the New Years honours list. And I know it was only last Dec he signed a new 3 year contract but I do think e could give him a few more quid in comparison to what we pay some for their services.

Do you think that it has helped us in any way that we have seemingly slid under everyones radar this season? We dont seem to be a danger to anyone either football wise or in the transfer window.

I just watched the live Transfer show on Sky. The ONLY time our name was mentioned was Willy Caballeros contract expiring and will be on a free!!

Sweet Fanny adams about any incoming/outgoing players! Diddly squat! More concerning the 2 North London clubs and Dippers.

I dont know whether to be happy or really pissed off.I've always thought there was nothing like bad publicity football wise and if the media were talking about a club it brought interest from other players and gets them to ponder what if................?

Am I on my own in this thinking?.

On 11/19/2017 at 9:13 PM, Leif said:

We'd be so dumb to not sign Robben. Give us our romance back. Go for old goldies; genuinely believe we'd blow every team away with him playing for us, even out of position in our 5-3-2.

How many are available on a pre-contract now?

10 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Transfer window has been open for 2.5 hours now.  Stupid board need to pull their finger out.

Just kidding.

Happy New Year to you guys in Europe, Africa, and Asia.  The Americas to come.  Hope everyone has a great 2018.

With the way our windows have gone lately we'll probably be saying that on closing day.. 

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, can't see us signing even one player this month. We'll just be praying like crazy that neither Morata or Alonso get injured because there's basically no (quality) cover for either.

We gotta have faith till proved otherwise tho. No point whining about summet thats not happened yet. We got enough of that as it is.

We know Conte WANTS players so its now down to Granny to make it happen. We will see this next 2 windows whether I/some of us were right putting our bad signings on Emenalos back or they were/are doing only what Romans told them to do.

I do see us buying players (I mean players like Barkley,Mahrez who I see as not really equal to players we have) Just not the caliber we need/deserve/should be targeting. But then its very difficult anyway to get top players mid season. But we gotta keep our chins up till Feb anyway.

Antonio Conte is targeting four players as the Chelsea manager looks to bolster his squad in the January transfer window – Monaco’s Thomas Lemar, Juventus’ Alex Sandro, Porto’s Alex Telles and Everton’s Ross Barkley.

Full story: The Daily Telegraph

On 03/01/2018 at 10:58 AM, the wes said:

Antonio Conte is targeting four players as the Chelsea manager looks to bolster his squad in the January transfer window – Monaco’s Thomas Lemar, Juventus’ Alex Sandro, Porto’s Alex Telles and Everton’s Ross Barkley.

Full story: The Daily Telegraph

Ambitious but if we a LWB and a goal scoring MF player we are laughing. Striker needed too though.