Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

RDM said everyone but Marin, Yossi, and Malouda traveled.

Yeah, although it is not impossible, I would take it as pretty solid indication that anybody who has travelled for tomorrow's game won't be going anywhere. Liverpool would have to make a move very early tomorrow if anything was to happen because they wouldn't have any real time to complete a signing after our match, as the window shuts at 11pm.

Yossi has apparently been ill for a couple of days although he has tweeted today I think that he is hoping to tie up a move tomorrow. Robbie has said he left Malouda for 'technical reasons' which surely spells the end for him.

Yes but we can't just ignore the present because of the future. We have also gotta think of our current situation with the team. Suicidal to go into a long season especially this one with just Torres and Sturridge or just 2 strikers for that matter. Rotations/Injuries/Suspensions all will come into place. IF Torres get injured or suffers a dip in form, then we only have 1 striker in Sturridge to turn to. We'll probably have to flogged him to death when that happens. Furthermore, having another striker will also give us another option when needed in certain games. City and United all have 4 STs in their team that can give them different variations. Not saying we should have as many STs as them but at least 3 is needed especially we have so many matches to play this season and if we really want to challenge for the top honours.

Which is exactly why I mentioned a loan for a decent back up striker instead of purchasing one.

Regardless, Remy wouldn't come to the team knowing he'd be back up to Torres, he's better than that. Signing him would stifle Sturridge's and Lukaku's development at the club potentially as well, which could force them out of the club. Something I wouldn't personally want.

I can understand why people want him but I don't think he'll come personally, as it doesn't really make that much sense to me as it does to you guys.

I would assume that the "many" have not really seen much of Schurrle to come up to such conclusion.

I would assume you have seen lots and lots of Schurrle then. Who do you rate higher personally? Would you get rid of Sturridge for Schurrle?

Daily Mirror seems to think we are wanting to buy Schurrle and loan out Sturridge.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfers-daniel-sturridge-poised-1289577

Daily Mail thinks that we'll be loaning out Essien to Arsenal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2196041/Arsenal-want-Michael-Essien-loan.html

Thank fuck we've got a game to enjoy watching whilst the last few hectic hours of the transfer window tick by with endless shite!

i hate all these reporters talking about studge, absolutely hating it. Never liked schurrle and i dont want him here. im just praying that this doesnt go through, if it does..................somebody's getting shot.

also, QPR are just splashing the cash, Julio Cesar & Granero. Mark Hughes better know what the fuck he's doing buying prety much a whole new starting 11.....tough task ahead.

Does anybody else think Carroll had enough of a performance at the Euros to give himself a shout in Rogers' squad. If used effectively, Carroll can be lethal...just remember the impact he had in the FA Cup final, he would've equalized if Cech didn't pull of a godly save. Allardyce's plays 80s long-ball tactics, so that loan should is a great opportunity for Carroll to re-establish himself.