Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

20 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Might be asking the wrong bloke to relax around here, check the other threads, some are on the verge of cliff jumping:D

Agree with you here:D although we all would like some good news soon!

Ladbrokes Latest Betting:

Chelsea – Summer 2017 transfer specials

To sign Fernando Llorente – 1/3

To sign Alvaro Morata – 6/4

To sign Andrea Belotti – 2/1

To sign Alexis Sanchez – 5/1

To sign Timo Werner – 10/1

To sign Mauro Icardi – 12/1

Diego Costa to leave – 1/10

So, about strikers:

My first choice is now Belotti, but only for <70 millions pounds. Same with Morata, who is second choice.

But, I won't mind sticking with Cavani for a season or two either.

Fourth option could be Auba, but he has a lot of disadvantages, For example, he will cost 60-65 mil pounds and is already 28.

Lewa is just a wet dream, so no point of putting him on the list.

1. Belotti for < 70 mil pounds

2. Morata for < 70 mil pounds

3. Cavani (his price shouldn't be more than 50 mils)

4. Aubameyang

Actually, any of first three works fine with me.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

I have seen many crazy transfer widows in my moderately modist life but this one is taking the piss. 

The newspapers have gone full retard. 

They know jack shit as always but today people are dumber and they can write anything they want, people will buy it and talk and get mad lol 

I say people should just chill and not take news as seriously.

Seems Bakayoko and Rudiger are expected to be signed roughly by the time we start pre-season (according to Matt Law [I know, he is not been the beacon fo truth lately, but it supports what Di Marzio and other more reliable outlets have reported]). 
Progress on Sandro is also said to be positive. I know these things get mentioned often, but it seems plausible that these three will arrive this summer. 

We are also said to be looking for a CF, RW and RWB. It will be interesting to see who the club goes for. 
I have seen some (pretty bad) sources mention Keita Balde from Lazio as an option for a CW/RW hybrid. I have seen too little of him to comment his capabilities, but I have a friend who says he is a true gem. Also pretty cheap by CF standards. 

Morata

Hazard                                           Mahrez

Bakayoko     Kante
Sandro                                          Danilo

Rudiger Luiz Azpilicueta
                           Courtois

Honestly, I would not be surprised if this is the lineup we see for next season. All of these have been mentioned as targets by Matt Law, Di Marzio or The Guardian). Say what you will, but I think it is quite a bit strong, and has a lot of talent on the bench. 

33 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

They know jack shit as always but today people are dumber and they can write anything they want, people will buy it and talk and get mad lol 

I say people should just chill and not take news as seriously.

What are you talking about? You mean Joe Somebody with 9 followers isn't reliable? But he said he heard someone saw an instagram post with some player with a club logo on a poster in the background. HE'S DEFINITELY TRANSFERING!

Willy Cabellero, Alex Sandro, Antonio Rudiger, Bakayoko, James Rodriguez, Alvaro Moratta.

That's a solid window in my eyes. Am hoping for 2 things though...

*One, that we flip Nemanja Matic into a different CM, not sure who that'd be but one that complements  Bakayoko/Kante/Fabregas. 

*Second, That the Rudiger signing doesn't block Christensen and force him to go on loan. 

Those two things happen in addition to the attainment of those players, I'll be a very happy CFC fan. 

What say you?