Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I hear some RUMOURS that Roman has given AVB €150M to strenght the team on 4 positions next month. A full back (right), a central defender, a creative midfielder and a striker.

Let's say that these rumours are right, who would you get??

On top of AVB's list are rumoured: Alvaro Pereira, Gary Cahill, Jack Rodwell and Gonzalo Higuain or Edinson Cavani..

Lets not jump the gun! I read some where that AVB would make only one more buy after Cahill (not able to find the article though). How many times are we going to fall back on Roman's money to bail us out, it's time we start being self sufficient now.

He said it after the Fullham game and in this weeks pre-astonvilla conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ4oZBo2U5k&feature=g-user-u&context=G2e420f9UCGXQYbcTJ33beXuujdvPum4OgOoNJVAC9PTl1EklSfx0

It's very hard to sign good players in the winter market because clubs don't want their players to leave in the middle of the season. Those saying that we are going to spend 150millions in the market need to remember this is real life not FIFA. I'd be happy with two signings.

A winger is more important, then we don't need to sign a midfielder as Mata can revert to a central position, restoring balance to the team. I would not be surprised if we signed Cahill and Krasic only, because I honestly think that is all we need.

Sooo, I take it we can't put Hulk, but we can stick Hazard in our formation, when he is a typical Hulk/Sturridge type of player. MHM. Logical. Well my first pick has to agree on his salalyr Gary*cough*Ca*cough*hill. My second pick would be a right - back, even though I would love Sam to be that RB we all expected 3 years ago. My pick here is Cesar Aspilicueta. I can't think of any other good right backs, that are with big potential. My 3rd thought goes to either a striker or a winger. I don't see why we should get a playmaker and kill Josh chances, when we create chances, and there is nobody to score them. So either we take Cavani/Higuain/ or Hulk(whom I put in winger and ST zone) or we buy Krasic/Hulk/De Bruyne or other wingers who can play on the left and we put Mata in the Center behind the Striker.