test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

19,725 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, sir_volrath said:

Are we really going to wait until deadline day again to sign some players??

Yes to get a pappys and Héctor 

On 8/6/2017 at 10:32 AM, Sh0n3x said:

I don't think the club bas done bad in this transfer window, though obviously they haven't done amazing. From the way people seem to react, I would think the club hasn't brought a single player...

Check this page. We actually have a balance of around -15m for this transfer window, while we still haven't sold Costa.

To replace 29y Matic with 22y old Bakayoko for around the same money is a good deal for me if player turn out well for us.

To get Morata at 24y old for 55.25m is also a good deal considering his experience, versatility and age.

Caballero isn't as good as Begovic, but you don't really expect to keep a GK of such a quality sitting on a bench for more then a season or two? I woudn't say our rivals have a much better backup GK anyway?

As for the full backs, I wouldn't blame the club so much. From what I've understood, we tried signing Walker and Danilo, but players chosen to work with Guardiola. We also seem to be pushing really hard to sign Alex Sandro, but obviously Juve won't sell. If club is ready to offer 50+ million for a fullback, I can't be really angry with them.

I already commented on Drinkwater transfer, but with Terry gone, we need to increase homegrown quota, we need to increase midfield depth (which is currently 3 players for 2 positions), so to get an experienced homegrown good all around midfielder, for me is a good work.

So we still haven't replaced  Oscar and Ivanovic. All we have done is to replace but not to add or increase. How we were talking about players like Verratti and now we are ending with Drinkwater is just unbelievable. We could have rather kept Pasalic but instead from AC MIlan we loan him to Turkey. Maybe the Boss wants to start getting profit for the running of chelsea which he deserves and has earned but its too much. All the top table teams are buying more than they are selling and those who are not buying are not selling but we are just going round in circles not progress but actually we are regressing. 

Baka is agood long term player but never a replacement for Matic. Morata the same. I still feel we missed the lukaku train. Begovic-Caballero. I can't justify this transfer window. Did we really have to sell Traore so that musonda or boga will play. He is far more experienced than the two. I would have been more comfortable if he was the one coming off the bench instead of Musonda but its too late. Look at the system chelsea run. Its successful like everyone says but everyone knows its not attractive. How we fix it i don't know.

Not sure if anyone here knows Malcuit but he is worth a look...he moved from saint etiene to lille this summer and I think he will get proper recognition under Bielsa. Was very good in etiene. 

Liverpool reach deal in principle to sell Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona - sources

Barcelona have an agreement in principle to sign Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool for a base fee of €90 million (£81.6m) with bonuses that could bring the deal to €120m (£108.8m), sources close to the Catalan club told ESPN Deportes' Jordi Blanco.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Liverpool reach deal in principle to sell Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona - sources

Barcelona have an agreement in principle to sign Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool for a base fee of €90 million (£81.6m) with bonuses that could bring the deal to €120m (£108.8m), sources close to the Catalan club told ESPN Deportes' Jordi Blanco.

As I mentioned before if Liverpool sell they will spend all that money of VVD

xPetrCechx likes this

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

As I mentioned before if Liverpool sell they will spend all that money of VVD

With Coutinho gone and Lallana injured ? They have to get a replacement, dont they ?

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Chelsea ready to beat Man Utd to Gareth Bale: Antonio Conte wants marquee signing - report

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/635929/Gareth-Bale-Chelsea-Man-Utd-Real-Madrid-Antonio-Conte-Jose-Mourinho-rumours-gossip-news

It is the Star tho so...Get your tits out for Gareth Bale get your tits out get your tits out 

Not interested in having bale here tbh waste of money. Not to mention it will never happen.

41 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

That will be a short interview then:lol:

It was lol

As per the Evening Standard, here are the 15 players on Conte’s shortlist. I’d be flabbergasted if we sign one or two of these guys, let alone three or four.

Conte draws up 15-player shortlist as Chelsea continue to promise, but make no progress

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/8/9/16117612/conte-chelsea-15-player-shortlist-august-transfer-window-improve-squad-depth

1 hour ago, -Kaplan- said:

They should end the transfer window on Friday.

Why? We would b absolutely fucked.