Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

48 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Koulibaly, Christensen loan return, Darmain, Kante, Radja, Morata??

That would be ideal if we manage to get them. We would be challenging for the title and at least 1 cup.
I believe Conte knows too well there's no possibility of Bonucci coming here, anyone who thinks otherwise is simply deluded, he might have had a few words with him but he knows Bonucci won't move.

4 hours ago, It's too big said:

We can't go spending 200 million on players, so we have to think smarter on the areas which are more of a priority. I think a CB, CM and a striker. However, I would put faith in young Traore up top. 

I dont think Costa will be here next season, so 2 new strikers is a must tbh.  Abraham will go on loan, Traore 2nd or 3rd choice, Bamford is just not cut out for this level.  Solanke isn't either

realistcally talking i feel like if we do keep costa we will most likely go out for the hunt to buy 1 more striker, and i feel like our LB postion isnt to bad if we have azpi and baba... it just all depends on conte and the formation he is going to use because if he sticks to a 3 backline, ivanovic as great as he has been needs to step down or move on, so a RB is super important, and i hope he can utilise our youngsters im super excited about kenedy great back up for hazard at the moment on that left side, but with people saying we need a CB, maybe but realtistically do we get one ? not to sure as we already have terry cahill and zouma, this is if we stick to a back 3 this means all 3 a practically fighting for 1 postion, and if ivanovic stays  this means 4 CB....i think our squad is good, we had the same squad for past couple seasons and weve done good, i just think we should at least get 1 striker i think anouther midfielder is a must, we lacked that last season, fabregas paired with matic only worked for so long, they both need to play amazing for them to be paired together. just like everyone i too hope for nainggolan would be great engine in the midfield for us

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

Koulibaly, Christensen loan return, Darmain, Kante, Radja, Morata??

There is no release clause in Christensen's loan deal.  Bringing him back to Chelsea early would negatively impact future loan deals with solid clubs.

28 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Do you guys really want Ibrahimovic? Ibrahimovic is a step back from Costa, i think. Especially seeing how old he is.

I don't want Ibrahimovic. I just don't want him at United. 

10 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

I think if he goes to United, we may have a ego clash between Mourinho and Ibrahimovic. It might get bad for United

They worked together at Inter and it was nothing short of the love story between José and DD.

IN:

A new CB if Christensen doesn't come back + a fullback(left or right depending where Azpi will play).Hoping for Creswell

A new Makelele(Radja OR Kante)

Another CM/CAM only if the right oppurtunity arrives(if we sell Oscar its a must). We need only top class players. There is no point of buying someone just for the sake of buying.

1 or 2 Strikers. I think Graziano Pellle is a great rotation option(PL proven) plus Conte knows him well. The other one should be top class, especially if Diego leaves.

If Begovic leaves a HG second choice GK(should not overspend).

OUT:

We should figure out what to do with all our loan players(sell/loan/1st team squad).

Mikel should go.

Oscar if the right offer comes in.( £ £ £)

We should do our best to keep the others.

Pedro ⇔ Jese (Loan+option)     Remy ⇔ Berahino  (12m)

Oscar ⇔ Dahoud (Cristensen+15m)    Matic ⇔ Kante (20m)   

Ivano  ⇔ Rodorigues (25m)   Terry ⇔ Murillo (25m)   Mikel  ⇔  Umtiti (20m)

Courtois ⇔ Sirigu (15m)

out 125m      in  135m

sorry but does anyone even consider milik from ajax/poland i think his great and so underrated his tall and quick and has strength, and his super young i would love chelsea to gamble on him....his a similar player to dzeko but quicker, and no one seems to be talking about him...... am i the only one obsessed with him ? 

Looking at the links and what not, Koulibaly, Ricardo Rodriguez (can't pass that opportunity up for 25 mil euro), Kante, Radja, Batshuayi would be great.

GK: Courtois, Begovic (HG), Amelia

DEF: Koulibaly, Christensen (U-21), Terry (HG), Cahill (HG), Zouma; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic; Rodriguez, Kenedy (U-21)

MID: Kante, Ake (HG); Fabregas (HG), Nainggolan, Matic, Loftus-Cheek (U-21), Baker (HG)

ATT: Costa, Batshuayi, Traore (U-21); Hazard, Willian, Cuadrado/Pedro, Boga (U-21)