test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

23,693 posts in this topic

The problem is that we want youth but you get managers that are not good with that. 

Mourinho, carlo, and now Conte.... 

With these types of managers you need to spend, they hardly have a record for promoting from within. 

I said it before if we wanted youth we should have gone for other managers like Bielsa, pochetino, maybe even Emery at its time. 

But the fact is we speak over thing but do another. The words don't match with their actions. 

I'm done. Call me bipolar as some like to call me but I'm coming out on something I'm very certain at:

Roman Abramovich is DONE with Chelsea. That's right, our sugar daddy has absolutely no more interest in Chelsea anymore and previous year's transfer window with Mourinho and the Stones' saga and this year's transfer window proves my statement. The guy is losing money as many sources report. He cannot provide for the club anymore. He should just sell Chelsea to an oil sheikh like Man City's. 

He saved my beloved Chelsea 10 years ago and even though many say he's a crook, I love the guy for what he has done for us, but everything points at the fact that he is absolutely done with the club. We are settling for mediocrity people. WE ENDED 10TH LAST SEASON! 10th! Let that sink in for a fucking moment. And what has the club done so far to change things for our current manager? NOTHING! Only brining in an unproved striker like Michy and Kante who is of course a great signing...BUT NOT ENOUGH!

Show the whole fucking world that we're not settling for mediocrity again and make a statement like ManUtd and over fucking pay for a player like Griezmann. But no. Conte already came out and said we are not overpaying. Arsene Wenger anyone? 

The club is going down and settling for mediocrity. That's right. You heard it first from me. Go ahead and call me what you like but I love Chelsea with my whole heart and I see that my beloved club isn't the giant it once was anymore. And the board isn't doing something to change that. We are becoming like Arsenal. 

He won the CL, that was the mission. Some players will still be bought, but not with the ambition to become a European powerhouse. Qualify for the CL is enough, homework's been done so far. For the stadium he will take some money out of the club and most likely give a credit, he's not giving it away without the chance to get it back some day in the future, imo.

You pay huge money to see the club play and invest a lot of your time, so it's okay to be annoyed. Arsenal sold their fans the myth with the stadium, once they all accepted mediocrity, board had an easy game...

11Drogba likes this

With two defenders and maybe even new RW this would be a fantastic transfer window.

CB: Maksimovic/De Vrij/Van Dijk/Marquinhos

RB/LB: Marquinhos, Hector, Rodriguez, Darmian, Creswell

RW: James Rodriguez

Come on, Chelsea. Make a move for Sokratis. This Koulibaly business is getting out of hand.

Sokratis, Javi Martinez, Gimenez, Mustafi, Marquinhos, Tah, Fonte.

4 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Come on, Chelsea. Make a move for Sokratis. This Koulibaly business is getting out of hand.

Mustafi isn't better? Manolas?

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Mustafi isn't better? Manolas?

Mustafi is young and talented. Sokratis is experienced and proven. He's better than Manolas imo.

12 minutes ago, It's too big said:

CqYu1bfWAAAYGUG.jpg:large

United and City are quite embarrassing tbh. For that amount of money you'd expect them to be amongst Real, Bayern and Barcelona quality wise but they're still just a level below. 

Also, consider that before this summer our net spent was closer to around €100m. Pretty impressive tbh. 

Ryan Fong and Belgiannutt like this

United and City are quite embarrassing tbh. For that amount of money you'd expect them to be amongst Real, Bayern and Barcelona quality wise but they're still just a level below. 

Also, consider that before this summer our net spent was closer to around €100m. Pretty impressive tbh. 

Exactly, they're underachieved big time considering the money they have spent. Who's buying the league now?

Belgiannutt and The Skipper like this

27 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

No fuck off. We are owned by a Ruski billionaire thief. We buy every player there is and bought every trophy we have ever won! This chart must come from some media place Roman owns.

502_zpsygraq5fk.gif

The Skipper and kellzfresh like this

On 19 August 2016 at 0:53 PM, Special Juan said:

Conte confirms we will sign some players and the club and him are talking all the time.

I heard him say that we need to sign some players but I didn't pick up on him saying that we 'will'. 

zekinjo likes this

31 or whatever loaners with more waiting for deals at Cobham yet there's only 5 defenders and two trustworthy strikers available. Why Emenalo hasn't been fucking shitcanned at this point is amazing. 

11Drogba, bellion and Essien19 like this

4 minutes ago, Blue Gino said:

31 or whatever loaners with more waiting for deals at Cobham yet there's only 5 defenders and two trustworthy strikers available. Why Emenalo hasn't been fucking shitcanned at this point is amazing. 

Why is this Emenalo's fault? Why does he get blamed for everything? Is he the one that decides and buys players? I genuinely don't get why he's blamed for this. 

Jype, OhForAGreavsie and MefiX19 like this

We're basically making an enquiry for all of the CB in the world at the moment.

"Any interested parties, kindly email your asking price along with your minimum expected salary to Emenalo at Chelsea, cc to Conte. We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Thank you and have a nice day."

10 days before the end of the transferwindow. 10. We also ended 10th last season for some idiots who forgot. A disaster if you ask me. Day's as good as over, so make it 9 days. 

10/9 days. Let that sink in for a moment: Chelsea Football Club are in desperate need to find SOME new players AND still need to negotiate with them, their club's and their agents.
And again, the club has been played by players agents (Naingollan and Koulibaly) and in terms of Koulibaly, have showed that they have learned NOTHING from the John Stones saga.

I don't care. Honestly I don't. I knew this was happening and hence did not renew my season ticket. I'm not going to watch Ivanovic, Cahill, Oscar and all those other deadwood players again and see our new manager getting drowned by these mediocre players because off the board who have failed yet again. 

Bash me, troll me do whatever you want: I love this club with whole my heart but especially after last season and the crap we fans went trough, I do not accept this any longer. 

bellion likes this

About 200 hours left. We need 3 players in. We'd have to be on some mazy run to pull it off. 2 players ? Or at least 1 ?

I don't lose hope until Friday.