Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We wouldn't go far wrong looking at 3 Everton players. Stones, Barkley and Delefaou

IMO no chance of any of them .. surely we learned that lesson in Summer .. sometimes NO means NO .

they are having a good season and no need to sell . We didnt do our reputation any good last time

We wouldn't go far wrong looking at 3 Everton players. Stones, Barkley and Delefaou

even if we buy all 3, i really doubt if it would improve us.

i feel our problems STILL stem from our midfield. need a good partner for matic. (i say still because since 09-10 or since ballack left, we have had the same issues).

i mean when fabregas is the "engine" of your team, you are going to have a lot of problems. need that to be changed.

even if we buy all 3, i really doubt if it would improve us.

i feel our problems STILL stem from our midfield. need a good partner for matic. (i say still because since 09-10 or since ballack left, we have had the same issues).

i mean when fabregas is the "engine" of your team, you are going to have a lot of problems. need that to be changed.

You know it all. Gundogan, Pogba, Koke, Witsel please. Even Dembele. :D One good box-to-box would do miracles for our team.

You know it all. Gundogan, Pogba, Koke, Witsel please. Even Dembele. :D One good box-to-box would do miracles for our team.

dembele is a good player but another stop gap. 2 year later, we would again be in the market for a B2B (since i dont think either of RLC/baker, is going to be given a chance by jose).

pogba is impossible. no point in repeating the mistake.

i think koke has a buy out. gundogan can be got, witsel is the cheapest and probably the most likely option. just hope its one of koke/gundogan.

Koke plays on the RW for Atletico though doesn't he? Not sure if he would suit our system as well as some people are envisioning. I'd love Gundogan, he was what I wanted last year and I'd still love to have him here BUT I would give serious consideration to simply recalling Pasalic who has been doing the business for Monaco so far this season - he can be a Lampard or a Mikel (yes, that's a good thing), depending on how we need to play. Griezmann would be brilliant too - Costa needs help up top.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Baba

Matic Pasalic

Willian Hazard

Costa Griezmann

Kenedy can rotate with Baba and the front four and RLC can rotate with one of the midfield pair.

If we end up with a team like that I'd be very, very happy.

i would love it if the board forces jose to play youth.

i mean sell the fucking deadwood in jan

oscar -> musonda

mikel -> pasalic (recall him)

falcao -> lacazette

ramires -> witsel (only real possible signing for me)

cesc -> RLC (lets be honest, he is not a part of the first team squad except for in name. he is not getting a start unless matic, cesc, ramires, mikel, zouma all get injured. even then, i am sure jose will play willian and oscar as the "pivot partnership).

papy -> stones.

a squad of

GK - tibo, bego

defence - zouma, cahill, stones, azpi, iva, Jt, baba

CMs - matic, rlc, pasalic, witsel

AMs - hazard, willian, pedro, kenedy, traore, musonda

STs - lacazette, costa, remy.

i would love it if the board forces jose to play youth.

i mean sell the fucking deadwood in jan

oscar -> musonda

mikel -> pasalic (recall him)

falcao -> lacazette

ramires -> witsel (only real possible signing for me)

cesc -> RLC (lets be honest, he is not a part of the first team squad except for in name. he is not getting a start unless matic, cesc, ramires, mikel, zouma all get injured. even then, i am sure jose will play willian and oscar as the "pivot partnership).

papy -> stones.

a squad of

GK - tibo, bego

defence - zouma, cahill, stones, azpi, iva, Jt, baba

CMs - matic, rlc, pasalic, witsel

AMs - hazard, willian, pedro, kenedy, traore, musonda

STs - lacazette, costa, remy.

agree with most you say but Everton won't sell Stones

Looks like only Alex Texeira is a doable transfer in January.

The big names like Griezmann and Stones are a pipe dream and I doubt the club can buy them even during next summer.

Which may not be a bad thing as this forces us to play more home grown players. With the right manager, the current blend of youth and experience can see us challenging for honours in 2016-17.

Roman isn't opening his pocket book as often nowadays.