Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He literally made the right decision every single time he got the ball and didn't lose the ball carelessly. He is not strong physically though but can dribble with good ball control and fantastic crossing.

Definitely one to watch, unless he's too old already.

Seems like City will have a big summer spending while we're getting Falcao and giving Cuadrado another season. I can already see a disappointing summer from us.

I see Juan going back to Italy. There are rumours that Inter would be willing to buy him straight out.

Seems like City will have a big summer spending while we're getting Falcao and giving Cuadrado another season. I can already see a disappointing summer from us.

I dont see big players coming City's way until now... some talk from their chairman thats what worries you?

Unlike City we don't need to come out and panic talk like their owner, nor do we need to panic buy or spend 200M. Our squad and team have a fantastic balance, we won the league by a great margin and it's up to the rest to keep pace. The summer will be a disappointment if you big it up to a point of FIFA15 career mode levels and think money is no object.

with us getting falcao, i think its going to be interesting to see who all we get next.

with falcao, we have a lot of options in attack

costa/falcao and remy as strikers

hazard, oscar, willian, juan and remy as AMs.

honestly dont think jose would buy a RW which according to me was our biggest flaw.

still think a CM is a must. matic, cesc, rambo can get you only this far. need a decent matic replacement and please dont say we have RLC.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/transfers-europes-biggest-bargains-20-players-steal-summer-144030850--sow.html

nice list of quality bargain players. Not that we have to buy on the cheap but geiss, darder, vazquez, san jose, mauri are some nice options for literally nothing. Vitesse will be happy if any of our club officials comes across that list^^

BREAKING: Sky sources: Manchester Utd interested in signing Tottenham's Harry Kane.

They are also closing on Firmino according to some reports in Brasil and Germany (Sky Deutschland)

I dont get both targets tbh. They have enough AMs with Depay, Mata, Di Maria, Young and Januzaj, and Kane will be crazy expensive, there are better strikers for the 30-40 million pounds he'll probably go for. He'll also be a back up in LVG's 4-3-3.

Just a general observation but last year we had a small squad of 22 players. Mou keeps saying we dont want to lose any players and wants to bring in 2 or 3 new ones.

And altho nothings confirmed we have at least 3 players leaving (Cech,Remy,Cuadrado) This is going to put us right back with the small squad lacking depth that we have now.

Why, oh, why isn't Ibra linked with Chelsea? All this move to Milan talk is annoying me. Mourinho wants a striker. Zlatan said he liked/loved working under him. Does Zlatan feel nothing at all for a final (European) adventure in England... Though I'm sure the Raiola and Mendes thing plays a huge role.

Eredivisie (2x), Serie A (6x, 4x if you take away the Juve titles), La Liga, Ligue 1 (3x), Premier League (at least 1) titles on your CV. Just think about it, my big Swedish friend.