test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

23,692 posts in this topic

real madrid is officially trophyless this season now!!!.

so there goes our any chance of signing pogba. expect them to make a couple of marquee signing.

Apparently the fee Juve paid for Dybala is 40m.

Not exactly. €28m+8m in bonuses (bonuses like Juve winning the treble with him) + two young players from Juve valued at €4 million. In a way its 40m euros total.

Only one year left on his contract.

RoyalBlues likes this

Not exactly. €28m+8m in bonuses (bonuses like Juve winning the treble with him) + two young players from Juve valued at €4 million. In a way its 40m euros total.

Only one year left on his contract.

IMO Juve got ripped here a bit. Dybala had one relatively great season and like you said, just one year left. Few years ago it was Pastore, last year Iturbe, this year Dybala. I would think twice before spending this amount on such player. And Juve has fair share of players in such position already. Tevez, Morata, Llorente, Berardi and Coman.

But if he is a success, he could lift Juve on next step I guess.

Sounds like it's only one player though. But it's Mou, you never know what is on his mind.

For all you know about him, he could bring Makelele from retirement.

We're after Yaya going by reports. At the right price, I wouldn't be against it.

Don't believe everything you read.

IMO Juve got ripped here a bit. Dybala had one relatively great season and like you said, just one year left. Few years ago it was Pastore, last year Iturbe, this year Dybala. I would think twice before spending this amount on such player. And Juve has fair share of players in such position already. Tevez, Morata, Llorente, Berardi and Coman.

But if he is a success, he could lift Juve on next step I guess.

Heard Madrid want to sign Morata back, and actually I could see that happening. He show the sign by not celebrating the goals. If I were him, and don't want ever go back to Madrid again, I will celebrate ala Adebayor.

Don't believe everything you read.

I don't, but I'm sure Yaya will be off in the summer.

yeah and Matic will defend everything riight?

People are so naive. Thinking we will sign Isco and Reus and turn into attacking side ala barca.

That side looks weak as fuck to begin with, not to mention Mou will never play open in crucial games such as finals which means buying these players is useless.

Schneiderlin, Imbula etc are players we will target.

Isco and Reus are good defensively, better than Fabregas. However I agree we with Mourinho we would never play with this lineup :)

Courtois

Iva Varane Terry Azpi

Matic Cesc

Reus Isco Hazard

Costa

Invincibles.

If you swap Cesc with a more defensive minded midfielder, that would be a nice lineup

Heard Madrid want to sign Morata back, and actually I could see that happening. He show the sign by not celebrating the goals. If I were him, and don't want ever go back to Madrid again, I will celebrate ala Adebayor.

That's you. Just because he didn't celebrate the goals doesn't mean he is on his way back. It's pretty normal for players to do. Even Sturridge didn't celebrate when he scored against us some time ago.
Kieran. and Amblève. like this

That's you. Just because he didn't celebrate the goals doesn't mean he is on his way back. It's pretty normal for players to do. Even Sturridge didn't celebrate when he scored against us some time ago.

The rumour is true though, from local Spanish media. Also heard that they will sell Benzema, to leave a place for Morata.

Yes about the celebration maybe it just me who think about that. Sturridge is a nice guy choosing not to celebrate in PL. But I feel Morata in CL semis has all the rights to celebrate the goals, because Madrid basically dumped him, and then he single handedly trash Madrid back, it's all about the adrenaline and situation he should have celebrate it in 'normal' condition. Vice versa, David Luiz said that he won't celebrate, yet he really celebrate the goal because carried on with the situation.

My feeling said Morata will want to come back to Madrid if they wanted him back.

The rumour is true though, from local Spanish media. Also heard that they will sell Benzema, to leave a place for Morata.

Yes about the celebration maybe it just me who think about that. Sturridge is a nice guy choosing not to celebrate in PL. But I feel Morata in CL semis has all the rights to celebrate the goals, because Madrid basically dumped him, and then he single handedly trash Madrid back, it's all about the adrenaline and situation he should have celebrate it in 'normal' condition. Vice versa, David Luiz said that he won't celebrate, yet he really celebrate the goal because carried on with the situation.

My feeling said Morata will want to come back to Madrid if they wanted him back.

They have a buy back clause in his contract, so no doubt they'll resign him at some point. Just like they did with Carvajal.
RoyalBlues likes this