Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ok just curious as to what people reckon here. I'm going to put a poll up too.

Who do you all think should be our main target in the January transfer window?

i would like to see chelsea bring in kherdira and get rid off mikel once and for all

Seems like yaya is really leaving CIty and Ozil potentially leaving arsenal..

Will be interesting to see where they land...

Ozil to munich and yaya to ? I would say PSG, but PSG have good cms already and are already limited in funds... Maybe, replacement at Juve?

Seems like yaya is really leaving CIty and Ozil potentially leaving arsenal..

Will be interesting to see where they land...

Ozil to munich and yaya to ? I would say PSG, but PSG have good cms already and are already limited in funds... Maybe, replacement at Juve?

would mourinho want ozil? i hope not, but ive had a strange feeling, he would want him to show up wenger. anyway i dont think he would go to m.city

would mourinho want ozil? i hope not, but ive had a strange feeling, he would want him to show up wenger. anyway i dont think he would go to m.city

ozil would be an upgrade from nasri and I can see both ozil/silva doing well, (if they sell yaya).

However, reports in munich are saying pep wants ozil

Only "weak" point I see is at the centre defence, even though I don't see it as a weak point anyway. But this is the ONLY place in the squad, where I see a possible signing, as Zouma is still young and inexperienced, and so is Andreas Christensen. Hummels would be quite a signing, but I figure he is expensive, and probably wouldn't settle as 3rd choice.

Its been a long time I didn't feel so enthusiastic for upcoming transfer window. Before I always want new player coming in filling the gap. But now I think this is the most complete squad I've ever seen since 2005 team. Maybe lot of our team players dont have fancy technique. We are not the most entertaining football team IMO, but we are labeled as a strong team, maybe the strongest this year if we can beat the likes of Atletico and Dortmund, and all of our players suit to this Jose style. So if new player coming in, I guest he should've has attributes fit to Jose, or at least have mentality to learn like Fabregas did.

But considering we had a good run so far, and if we can keep this performance until January, then I see no reason to splash big money on upcoming winter window. Plus Jose already stated that he will keep his eyes on young players. If this squad currently have what it takes winning the league and maybe UCL, then I doubt Jose will buy new toys.