test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

20,652 posts in this topic

The 150mill we have to spend in January is a myth,and the fact you lot expect 5 World class players in is hilarious.

We need to boost the squad if anything.

Who cares if they cannot play in the CL? the prority if top 3 finish (so we dont have to play the qualifiying round).

The 150mill we have to spend in January is a myth,and the fact you lot expect 5 World class players in is hilarious.

I bet you would of said 75 million last January wouldn't of happened too?

One man that thinks right here. Most of you are dreaming we buy Hazard, Neymar, Gotze, Cahill, Modric and a RB all in one pack..

Some basic midfield players, who can pass, would be nice. Don't even have to be world class, just be able to pass. Is that really so rare to find in the world now?!

The £150m will be in the summer, may get 50-60m in jan but defo wont do mega business in Jan, it just doesn't happen.

Well yeah to some extent but we need to pretty much change 5 or 6 players. Maybe 1 or 2 can be done in jan but this summer is gonna be one busy one

Well yeah to some extent but we need to pretty much change 5 or 6 players. Maybe 1 or 2 can be done in jan but this summer is gonna be one busy one

If we can get the elusive creative spark for the midfield and a bit of flair and pace added somewhere in the wings, as well as Cahill id be delighted

Just read that real madrid would sell esteban granero for the right price!!

Think he would be a good creative option and is still rather young.

And arsenal are tracking him.

We should go for him he is a young classy attacking playmaker!

Just read that real madrid would sell esteban granero for the right price!!

Think he would be a good creative option and is still rather young.

And arsenal are tracking him.

We should go for him he is a young classy attacking playmaker!

I think he isn't that great right now, but still has a lot of potential. He is 24 so there is still room for improvement. He would know Mata from the Youth Ranks of Real Madrid too.

It's irrelevant whether we are willing to go all out in January, many clubs like to keep hold of their big players. But money talks, and if we afford a few clever deals I don't see why not.

Clubs like Lille have been after Kalou and Benayoun before maybe we can use it for Hazard, Milan pursuing Tevez and and the possible detriment to Pato etc... But clubs like Tottenham wouldn't let Modric go now, besides I think it call all work in our favour. Young talents are the way forward, and I'd be far happier spending our money on them then overpriced names who can't guarantee a better game than a younger, possibly more talented counterpart.

Exactly with EvilTwinz! I don't want Modric or Sneijder for 200k a week, I wan young Josh gettin 15 games at least for the first half of the season with Lamps on his back like a hawk.!

Exactly with EvilTwinz! I don't want Modric or Sneijder for 200k a week, I wan young Josh gettin 15 games at least for the first half of the season with Lamps on his back like a hawk.!

it would be Nice to see Josh becoming part of this team, But right now Can't see it happening. Hope he turns into a Sturridge and has a Good Loan Spell and we give him a Chance like we did with Danny. Although could josh develop into More of an Attacking Player?

---------------------------Essien----------------------

-----------Josh------------------------Mata-----------

-----Sturridge----------Torres----------New LW-----

We can get something between Josh and Modric/Sneijder.