test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

21,477 posts in this topic

Chelsea

What they need

André Villas-Boas has already said he will sign a central defender but he is also on the lookout for a replacement for Nicolas Anelka.

What they will get

Gary Cahill to replace Alex in central defence. Villas-Boas also wants Milos Krasic from Juventus but a loan deal seems unlikely.

Budget £40m

Targets Jack Rodwell (Everton, £20m); Moutinho (Porto, £20m); Alvaro Perreira (Porto, £15m)

http://www.telegraph...ier-League.html

Rodwell 20M :lol:

Demba Ba 15M :lol:

De Rossi 5M :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drogba 8M :lol:

termninja likes this

Adam maher could also be a good option he is still very young and has played all games for AZ this season!

City and arsenal have been watching him!

De Rossi 5M :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is in the final year of his contract.

* i've not really paid much attention to him lately, so don't know if he's signed a new one.

ins.

krul, 8-10mil.

marvin martin, 10-15mil

dejan lovren, 8-15mil

walker 10mil

baines 15mil

ever banega 8-10mil

cavanni 35mil.

ins.

krul, 8-10mil.

marvin martin, 10-15mil

dejan lovren, 8-15mil

walker 10mil

baines 15mil

ever banega 8-10mil

cavanni 35mil.

Krul; the Newcastle keeper?

Krul; the Newcastle keeper?

yeah, been sensational this season, has genune quality, commands the area well, great reflexes, good movement.

What a crock of shit that link is. Perreira has been specifically ruled out by AVB, yet they persist in categorizing him as a 'target'.

yeah, been sensational this season, has genune quality, commands the area well, great reflexes, good movement.

Signing him would make signing Thibaut Courtois redundant.

Signing him would make signing Thibaut Courtois redundant.

good point, that said courtois is going to need competition. think cech's best days are well and truely behind him now and he should be cashed in while money can still be got for him.

good point, that said courtois is going to need competition. think cech's best days are well and truely behind him now and he should be cashed in while money can still be got for him.

Krul wouldn't leave Newcastle, as their #1 keeper, to be 3rd choice (potentially) for us.

Honestly I would not give AVB that much money if I was Roman, just tell AVB to sell a few of the crap players (Kalou, Malouda ect.) and then maybe give him £10 million more if he really does need it. But yeah, just buy Gary Cahill (but tell him to piss off if he demands too much wages and get another players under £10 mill) and then the rest of the squad have to play good, otherwise reduce their wages.

Honestly I would not give AVB that much money if I was Roman, just tell AVB to sell a few of the crap players (Kalou, Malouda ect.) and then maybe give him £10 million more if he really does need it. But yeah, just buy Gary Cahill (but tell him to piss off if he demands too much wages and get another players under £10 mill) and then the rest of the squad have to play good, otherwise reduce their wages.

Well I'm glad you are not our owner...

LOL, why?

Cuz he wouldn't earn a lot from selling Kalou, Malouda and similar and cuz if you want to bring someone good in January you need to open up your pockets. The gap between our players is really big, they are either 30+ or 20- and as we've seen so far the manager thinks they are not ready to step up and carry the team.

Anyway, welcome to the forum mate, just don't troll too much ;)

Oh, right, I see. Well I still think Cahill and someone like Dempsey would do for us right now.

And thanks, mate. I'll keep the trolling to the max a minimum.

He is in the final year of his contract.

* i've not really paid much attention to him lately, so don't know if he's signed a new one.

Pretty sure he hasn't. So yeah, seems like a pretty reasonable price tag.

Tottenham will probably go after him again..

Altough he will hard to get cause Jol thinks that he's one of the most important players that he has