test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

23,720 posts in this topic

We dont know how Lampard will perform next season. Surely he is great and he will be of great help in vital matches. maybe we do not need a new midfield so soon for having Ramires and Mereiles already. If M'vila is not so expensive, perhaps he will be an ideal option.

Mourinho was at the Brazil v Denmark game yesterday and was reportedly watching Moura.

He was also Watching Eriksen from Ajax playing for Denmark

Was it a radio interview or something? Not even joking, but thats kind of got me excited as those were all the players that i wanted at the start of summer (apart from VDW)so that we could play a team like this

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Fellaini Mikel

Hulk Mata Hazard

Torres

Then we have Cahill, Ramires, Lampard, Marin, Bertrand, Romeu and Sturridge all rotating in there

It would have been fun to take Modric off Spurs though

It was something i found and was listening to on the internet - really can't remember where from sos mate.

Would be prettyspecial though if that was our transfers for this summer.

I really hope Courtois stays because Hilario and Turnbull are poor. Cech does tend to get sort term injuries and those two aren't good enough. As mentioned before Craig Gordon would be a good option.

We dont know how Lampard will perform next season. Surely he is great and he will be of great help in vital matches. maybe we do not need a new midfield so soon for having Ramires and Mereiles already. If M'vila is not so expensive, perhaps he will be an ideal option.

We need a creative midfielder whose key role is to support the frontline. Draw the defense out a bit.

The midfielders that we have tend to push foward, putting pressure on our forwards as there are a lot of people up front the whole time.

Torres played very well with Gerard at L'pool because Gerard did just that...not all the time, but a lot of it. (not to say he is creative though...)

We need more Belgians

Belgium_urbsfa.png

Alderweireld

Vertonghen

Witsel

Fellaini

Mertens

Defour

Chadli

Nainggolan

Fuck yeah, Golden Generation!

You forgot Mirallas. He is really good.

A little bit concern that we are not even linked with any creative midfielder right now when it is an area that needs fixing in the squad!

A little bit concern that we are not even linked with any creative midfielder right now when it is an area that needs fixing in the squad!

We don't need one. We have Mata, Hazard and probably Hulk as the creative sparks in the team. Lampard and Mikel will be the DM's and Lampard is more than Capable of laying off some great passes.

We don't need one. We have Mata, Hazard and probably Hulk as the creative sparks in the team. Lampard and Mikel will be the DM's and Lampard is more than Capable of laying off some great passes.

If all of our attacking threats only come from the front, then the opposition can sit deep and may defend easily against us without worrying about any threats coming from midfield. Need to have somebody in midfield who can spread the play and dictate the tempo in order to draw out the opposition. Lampard can do that but he can't be playing in every game, can he??

If all of our attacking threats only come from the front, then the opposition can sit deep and may defend easily against us without worrying about any threats coming from midfield. Need to have somebody in midfield who can spread the play and dictate the tempo in order to draw out the opposition. Lampard can do that but he can't be playing in every game, can he??

You honestly think we will buy a CM after buying Hazard and Hulk? We need a RB as well unless we use Hutch as a backup, which I hope we do. Don't get me wrong a CM would be great but don't see it happening.

You honestly think we will buy a CM after buying Hazard and Hulk? We need a RB as well unless we use Hutch as a backup, which I hope we do. Don't get me wrong a CM would be great but don't see it happening.

If a cheap and quality CM comes up from somewhere, then why not?!

McEachran. Oh wait nevermind we are talking about players we can buy. Duh!

Had thought about him before but isn't he more suited to play in the CAM role rather IN central midfield? If he's given the time and chance to play next season to develop in that CM role, then I'm all up for it.

We have Hazard, in my opinion we need right back and maybe striker, or give Lukaku more chance.

buy that guy from Dijon .... Kakuta