Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We could use a portion of that money to give Malouda a big fat pay cheque and tell him to fuck off

What has Malouda done wrong, sure he hasn't been great, but no worse than most of Drogba's recent performances or even Cole who seems to go completely unnoticed as one of our worst players recently.

What has Malouda done wrong, sure he hasn't been great, but no worse than most of Drogba's recent performances or even Cole who seems to go completely unnoticed as one of our worst players recently.

fair play to you mate. I really did not think that comment through. Malouda was one of our best players against Fulham. Like you said, Cole and Drogba have been poor yet its Anelka/Kalou/Malouda who get it in. Malouda has been the best of those 3 this year.

fair play to you mate. I really did not think that comment through. Malouda was one of our best players against Fulham. Like you said, Cole and Drogba have been poor yet its Anelka/Kalou/Malouda who get it in. Malouda has been the best of those 3 this year.

I think they've just become the go to guys for criticism, they have to play like Messi every game to keep the haters off their backs. Now I know Malouda has been bad and he does deserve criticism, but he doesn't deserve the level of criticism he gets.

How about. alex fergusons clothes so well he will be naked wherver he travels...price? probably a few but then man utd wouldnt like a naked manager

fantasy wise...id LOVE balotelli. he can be good on his day but i love his charachter. likeable fella man city probably would replace him well enough

If realism has to kick in well

I Say we pick up a nice batch of creativity we get creative then...well yeah but i dunno

Essien is back sometime soon so who knows what he maybe like...might suprise us all really

(Okay these might sound crazy but i dunno its what i heard from)

Daniel De rossi? heard the dude's contract was going up pretty soon might get on the cheap. would be pretty neat addition

Eto'o loan? heard somewhere inter considered loaning him back when the russian league was out (i dunno when) wages maybe steep but im sure he wont mind budging

if not

quote the person above apart from lahm. bayern for one i heard dont really need the money but i doubt they will give up their captain and one of the best defenders in the world for 35...lets bump it higher and they may think

A.perriera an convert to rb and moutinho cm (avb needs people that have played and understand his philosophy/tactics) also I can't find article but it said avb wants A. Perriera to convert to rb. umm Cahill, and krasic/hazard.

Id use some of it to try and buy Clarkie out of his Liverpool contract and get him back in as number 2, not sure bobby di and avb communicate too well. Then Id try and get Robbie back (yes i know, the injuries but i dont give a monkeys) to give us the trickery and flair much needed in this side. Hazard seems a star in the making so get him in too.

edit. get Sneijder in too if the rumored 25 mill is true

Thinking if we need a creative midfield genius or if we should get a genuine winger and put Mata in the middle. Mata seems too weak to be out wide, he's very Modric like. Dunno any decent strong, quick wingers tho who wouldn't be extortionately priced