test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

19,693 posts in this topic

How about. alex fergusons clothes so well he will be naked wherver he travels...price? probably a few but then man utd wouldnt like a naked manager

fantasy wise...id LOVE balotelli. he can be good on his day but i love his charachter. likeable fella man city probably would replace him well enough

If realism has to kick in well

I Say we pick up a nice batch of creativity we get creative then...well yeah but i dunno

Essien is back sometime soon so who knows what he maybe like...might suprise us all really

(Okay these might sound crazy but i dunno its what i heard from)

Daniel De rossi? heard the dude's contract was going up pretty soon might get on the cheap. would be pretty neat addition

Eto'o loan? heard somewhere inter considered loaning him back when the russian league was out (i dunno when) wages maybe steep but im sure he wont mind budging

if not

quote the person above apart from lahm. bayern for one i heard dont really need the money but i doubt they will give up their captain and one of the best defenders in the world for 35...lets bump it higher and they may think

For me it would be Hazard, Pepe, Canales ( Imagine a future midfield of Josh and Canales) and Demba Ba.

People can say what they want about Demba Ba, but he is a poor mans Drogba.

A.perriera an convert to rb and moutinho cm (avb needs people that have played and understand his philosophy/tactics) also I can't find article but it said avb wants A. Perriera to convert to rb. umm Cahill, and krasic/hazard.

Id use some of it to try and buy Clarkie out of his Liverpool contract and get him back in as number 2, not sure bobby di and avb communicate too well. Then Id try and get Robbie back (yes i know, the injuries but i dont give a monkeys) to give us the trickery and flair much needed in this side. Hazard seems a star in the making so get him in too.

edit. get Sneijder in too if the rumored 25 mill is true

I kinda doubt it, but Boash should take a look at Andre Schurrle. Even Ballack could help convince him to join, and he is a left wing.

Thinking if we need a creative midfield genius or if we should get a genuine winger and put Mata in the middle. Mata seems too weak to be out wide, he's very Modric like. Dunno any decent strong, quick wingers tho who wouldn't be extortionately priced

Rambo likes this

Cahill the obvious one, Hulk for maybe 30 million? he says he would work with AVB again and if a good offer for Porto and himself came in he would consider it, if not him, get Eden Hazard and sign De Bruyne for sure ! Possibly another striker in Cavani but we would need to offload before getting any of these players :(

Chelsea

What they need

André Villas-Boas has already said he will sign a central defender but he is also on the lookout for a replacement for Nicolas Anelka.

What they will get

Gary Cahill to replace Alex in central defence. Villas-Boas also wants Milos Krasic from Juventus but a loan deal seems unlikely.

Budget £40m

Targets Jack Rodwell (Everton, £20m); Moutinho (Porto, £20m); Alvaro Perreira (Porto, £15m)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfers/8986371/Transfer-window-Club-by-club-guide-to-potential-comings-and-goings-in-the-Premier-League.html

Cahill is a must, then a creative midfeild either Modic, Sneijder or Gotze. As for a striker i think that problem could be fixed by buying either Neymar, Hazard, Hulk, or even walcot (out of contract soonish and isn't signing new one) and then moving sturridge to the middle where he wants to play. If we get cahill give luiz a go at RB would allow him to be his attacking self and his long arial balls are deadly. Another option if i had it my way would be Kyle Walker, great young player with great speed and can actualy cross a ball.

304192_Chelsea.jpg

(i can dream)

OneMoSalah likes this

Walker would start everyweek over bos then the lure of champions league football aswell as the chance to pay at one of the fastest growing clubs in the world i think he would.

Would Walker leave Spurs for Chelsea though that is the question

Only if Spurs crash out of a European spot.

Chelsea

What they need

André Villas-Boas has already said he will sign a central defender but he is also on the lookout for a replacement for Nicolas Anelka.

What they will get

Gary Cahill to replace Alex in central defence. Villas-Boas also wants Milos Krasic from Juventus but a loan deal seems unlikely.

Budget £40m

Targets Jack Rodwell (Everton, £20m); Moutinho (Porto, £20m); Alvaro Perreira (Porto, £15m)

http://www.telegraph...ier-League.html

Rodwell is not worth 20 Million, 10 max.